I'm Moving

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

Huarghhhhh ! I woke up this morning and yawn. It's such a pretty day for me! Hehehe :3 Know what ? Let me be honest. It's a lie if I said I don't love him anymore. Yes, him. Shim Changmin but I'm totally pissed off yesterday. At least he don't have to say that because Hyomin unnie keep calling me and apologize. She keep blaming herself for following me. Hahaha sometimes I laugh at her. She's just sooo cute. 

Oh yes ! Today is Saturday so today is not a school day and I have much free time to spend with ... OMO! JIYEON ! What happen to her yesterday ? I forgot to call her ?! Aigoo Jiyeon-ah , mianhae ~ I grab my phone on the drawer beside my bed and started to call Jiyeon.

After a few seconds , she pick up the line.

" Yaboseoyo " she answered lazily. Ahahaha she must be just woke up from sleep. 

" Jiyeon-ah ! " I yell her name. She sigh.

" Yah ! Do you have to shout ? I'm not deaf okay " she replied. Aigoo ~

" Mianhae mianhae. Hehe " I laugh a bit. " Oh Jiyeon-ah , how's yesterday ? " I started asking her. She kept quiet. But then, I called her name back.

" I was just about to ask you the same thing " she replied. I laugh " Why are you laughing ? " she ask again.

" Aniya, unfortunately I ask first " she chuckled a bit.

" Ara ara , nothing happened. Wae ? " she sounded unhappy. Meaning something happened. That's for sure. I must ask her out today.

" Nothing. Are you free today ? " I ask her. She just hmm me. " Then, let's go out somewhere ? "

" Okay. I'll pick you up within 3 hours " My eyebrows unite. 3 hours ?

" What took you so long ? " I ask her .

" I wanna go back to sleep for a while. Okay tata ! "

" YAH ! " I shout but unfortunately she already turn off the line. Aish this girl. She only cares her sleep. Aish.

 

3 hours later...

Pinn ! Pinn ! I heard a honk infront of my house. I took a peek from my room's window and saw a familliar car park in front of my house. It's Jiyeon. Yeah she knows how to drive. I walk out of my room and tell my mum I'm going out . I walk to her car and we went to the mall. We didn't talk all the way to the mall. When we arrived , we go and have a drink at Starbucks Cafe.

 

" Jiyeon-ah " I start calling her. She look so unhappy and moody since this morning. It can be heard from her voice. She look at me. " Wae ? " she ask me. I smile at her and shook.

" Nothing. It's just that don't you want to tell me what happen between you and Joon oppa yesterday. And I know you was just to ask me the same question " I smile. She laugh a bit. But I can feel she's not laughing that sncerely. 

" Nothing. He just ask me why I didn't care about him like before " she said. What ? Why the hell she ask her like that ? 

" And ? " I ask her again. " And what ? " she ask back. " And you said what to him ? "

" Haha " she chuckled , " It's not that I live my life just to care about him right ? " Ahh, she must be so broken heart about Vic unnie and him. But she didn't know the truth yet. So I must tell her. " What about you ? " she suddenly ask.

" Eh ? " I startled. I blink my eyes several times. I feel uncomfortable of her questions.

" What happen yesterday ? " I smile at her and look away. 

" You know. It's useless on changing me into you. He's not just laughing at me, he even praise Hyomin unnie. He said Hyomin unnie is hotter than me. I bet he's right " I laugh to hide my sadness. 

" Shut up. Don't think I can't hear your sad voice you silly ! " Jiyeon scold me.

" Yah ! The silly one is Sulli okay ! " I scold her back. Then we both laugh. 

" Wait. You said he praise Hyomin unnie. Did she come with you ? " she ask me. I nods. 

" Yeah. Yah ! Did you tell her about him ?! " I widened my eyes. She giggled. I slap her arm. " How dare you ??! " But then, I laugh with her too.

" I think ... " Jiyeon said something. I stop laughing and focus on her . " I'll help you " 

" Help me ? Help me what ? " I ask her soooo innocently cause I'm seriously don't ing know what she's talking about.

" Young Ja-ah, you are too pure. I know you still have feelings on him " Jiyeon said. I look down. Don't dare to look at her. She knows whenever I'm lying or talking the truth. She definitely know.

" So what are you going to do with that ? " she smile. " Stop it Jiyeon-ah. I'm going to find other man abroad " she widened her eyes when I say abroad. She will totally shock and I'm very sure she will ask , " ABROAD ?! " See ? hahahaha xD

" Yeah. Yesterday , my mum tell me "

 

Flashback

" Young Ja-ah , omma and appa want to say something with you " my mum and my dad approach me as soon as I step in my family's mansion. I walk to them and sit infront of them . " Wae omma ? Appa ? " I ask .

" Actually, we've planned to " omma stop and look at appa. Appa nods. Omma look back at me " we've planned to move back to Paris " I look at them calmly. I knew it. One day, they will move back to Paris and they'll surely bring me with them. 

" When ? " I ask them. 

" Next week " Appa said. I stood up and was about to walk to my room. But then, I stop. " I'll pack my things later. I'm tired tonight " I said. My relationship with my parents these days are not so good and I don't know why. I just can't see their face. They're too annoying for me. 

Maybe it's because of that thing ? The thing that I will never forgot. 

Flashback end

 

" Young Ja-ah ! " Jiyeon shout my name and made a pityful face. I know she's mad. But, what can I do ? 

" Mianhae Jiyeon-ah. But I promise , I will surely come back after we graduate the high school okay ? " I plead her. I know she's sulking. And now she's having a bad problem about that Joon oppa. Aigoo ~ You're so pity , Jiyeon-ah.

" It's a long time to get through " Jiyeon sigh. I smile at her and held her hand tighly. 

" I promise it's a short period for you to move on " I promise her. She look at me, smiling. 

I will come back for you and him Jiyeon-ah. I will. Because I know he's a player and when I'm back, he'll be played by me. 

He'll be played.

 

Chapter 9 :) Read , subscribe and comment. You'll receive this heart from me. Keke :D