Ja yeon

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

I saw Jiyeon walk rushedly to theeeee ? What ? I was just about to say her class , but that's not the way to her class . " Jiyeon-ah ! " I shout her name . She turn back and try to look for me . I waves my hand up the sky . Then , she notice me . 

She walk to me and sat beside me . " Aigoo ~ " she sigh . I look at her . She perspire . A. LOT. 

" Yah ! What's wrong with you ?" I ask her . She turn her look to me and smiled . Then she shook .

" Nothing ! Wae ? " she said cheerly .

"Haaaa ! Ghost chase you . Isn't it ? That's why you don't dare to tell me ! "I shout at her . 

" Yah ! " she hit me on my head . Aigooo ~ This girl . I'll kill you later ! " Ani ~ Hmm there's something ... Ahh it's not important . you don't have to know " she denied . 

She's hiding something from me . I must find out . " Ah ! Jiyeon-ah , hehe like usual " I made a puppy eyes and give her a sweetest smile ever ! Muahaha . She smallened her eyes and push my cheek .

" I know " Yeayy . Today , I will meet someone that has stole my heart since ...

 

Jiyeon POV

I'm on my way to my class when ...

BUMM !

Aigooo ~ I bumped on someone and my books as well as ME! fell down the ground . " Oh My God ! Amber ! You okay ? " someone speaks . I look up andddd OMG ! The girls ! 

" Are you blind ? " Amber ask me . -.-' IN ENGLISH . Luckily , I understand . I stood up .

" Mianhae " I bow at her . Aigoo ~ I'm sooo scared right now . 

She grab my uniform collar and pull me harshly . Noooooooooo ! " Yah ! " someone yell from my back . " Let go of her now ! " Ah ! My saviour ! Young Ja-ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!

" I said , let her go NOW ! " Young Ja push Amber's hand . I hide behind Young Ja . 

" Tsk , this silly girl again . Luna-ah , I think you can handle her now " Amber walk away . Luna smile happily and step forward . Hahaha , if it's just Luna . I can handle her also . 

" Young Ja-ah " Young Ja pull up her right hand . Asking me to shut up . 

" So , Luna . Where's your emm what is her name again ? Ohh Sulli silly . Hahaha " Young Ja laugh so so fake okay . To ensure the success of this play , I laugh as well . Fakely okay . 

" Yah ! How dare you called her like that ! " Luna yell and point at Young Ja face . Young Ja push her hand . Wo wo wo wo , she's so brave this year . 

" So what ? Like I care ? " this is what I called my girl . Yeahhh ! Hahahaa 

" Ohhh this year , you're getting braver huh ? " a voice came from our back . We turn back and there SUPRISEEEEE ! Sulli silly ! 

I can see Young Ja smile cynically and sigh , " Of course " she said arrogantly . I can sense scared there . Hehe

Sulli step forward and walk around Young Ja . Then ...

" Arghh ! Yah ! " OMG ! Sulli pull Young Ja hair . Ottoke ? Ottoke ? 

Papp ! 

" Young Ja-ah , let's go ! There's no use fighting with stupid girl " I said as I slap Sulli hand away from Young Ja hair .

 

" Waaaaa , I didn't know you were that brave when you facing them " Duh ! Do you have to remeber that ? I'm damn scared okay .

" I can't let her pull your hair right ? " I smile happily to hide my scared feeling . 

Young Ja smile and wrap her arm around my waist . " Of course " 

" Young Ja-ah , after school I'll treat you vanilla latte and cheesecake at FullHouse cafe , okay ? " she startled . She look at me . Her eyes widened . 

" Really ? " she ask me . I nods and pull her hand . Yeahh . I need to go back to class .

 

 

*trigger