Another suprise

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

3 days later ...

Young Ja POV

" Jiyeon-ahh " I called Jiyeon's name . She ignore me and continue reading her book . " Jiyeon-ah " I called her again . She suddenly turned to me and smallened her eyes .

" There's 4 days left only . Be patient ! " she lift up her point finger . " Now ! " she pull my hand . " Let's go to the music room " 
 

I just finish playing Upon This Rock song with my violin . Duh ! I really love this song . The singer's voice just melt my heart . Aww and his face seriously looks like Changmin ! Muahahaha

I decided to wait for Jiyeon since she still dancing . She just cant stop dancing if she started . It's like an addiction to her . 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPU8Z5R41SI

" Jiyeon-ah " I called her , shouting . Because the music is too loud . She stop dancing and off the music . 

" I saw you " she said . She did some stretching and pack her things . But then , we heard knock on the door . It's Hyomin unnie . " Ohh unnie ! Wae ? " Jiyeon ask her . She looks exhausted . Maybe she's in rush . 

" Jiyeon-ah " she ran to Jiyeon and held Jiyeon's shoulder . " Lee .. Lee Joon " she took a deep breath . Jiyeon look calm . But , I'm the one who over-worried . Eh wae me ?

" Wae unnie ? " I ask her . Hyomin unnie look at me . 

" He .. he on the roof top " My eyes widened . He can't . He can't go there . I look at Jiyeon " Jiyeon-ah , you know he can't go there . He's afraid of height ! " I shake Jiyeon's body . She look at me and Hyomin unnie .

" Unnie , tell Victoria unnie . She knows how to handle that " Jiyeon said and walk away .  Ahhh Jiyeon-ah , why are being so heartless ? I run to the roof top immediately and Hyomin unnie tried to find Victoria unnie . 

 

I've arrived at the roof top and saw Lee Joon oppa there . " Oppa " he turn and look at me . " Get down now " he smile and look to the front back . 

" No Young Ja-ah , it's been 7 years since I'm afraid of height . Now , I need to fight my fears " he said . I wish Jiyeon is here . Only her knows how to coax Lee Joon oppa to get down . What if he fall ?

" Joonnie , get down now " it's a voice from my back . I turn back and there is standing , Vic unnie . Joon oppa turn back again . 

" Vicky , do you love me ? " he ask Victoria unnie . Victoria unnie sigh .

" You already know ? " he nods without turning back . " At first , I was forced marrying him " Marry ? Vic unnie is getting married ? " But then , after getting to know him , I know he's for me " Vic unnie said . Lee Joon oppa turn back facing Vic unnie . 

" Then , how about me ? " he ask . Vic unnie take a deep breath . 

" I love you but I can't denied my feelings to him " Lee Joon oppa nods and smile . 

" I understand . I hope you're happy with him "Lee Joon oppa said and turn to the front back . 

" Now get down " Vic unnie order him . He laugh and said , " Yeah I know . I just want to fight my fears " I look at Vic unnie and she smile . She nods and asking me to leave Joon oppa . I smiled and follow Vic unnie . I must know the whole story . 

 

" Unnie , you're marrying to who ? " I ask her . She smile and told me the whole story . Ohh , actually Vic unnie at first was forced to marry her mom friend's son and she refused . But , after getting to know him very well , she started to fall for him . His name is Nichkhun .

" I want Jiyeon to confess to Lee Joon " Vic unnie suddenly speak after a few minutes of silence . 

" Confess what ? " I ask her . What is she talking about ? Don't tell me ...

" I know she likes Lee Joon after I decided to marry to Nichkhun . So , I think I'm making a right decision " I smile and make a plan in my mind . 

Jiyeon will be with Joon oppa .

 

 

*trigger 

Nothing to say , just comment and subscribe :)