She's now a nice girl :)

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

I went back home after spending the whole day with Jiyeon just to release mine and her tension. We went to every place we always went. But there's only one place we didn't go. It's the FullHouse Cafe. Even Jiyeon didn't allowed me to go there since she knows I'm still in broken heart mode. Hehehe :3 Today, we shop a lot and when I step inside the mansion.

" Young Ja-ah, are you that excited to move ? You bought a lot of things. " Omma approach me. Yeah right. ing no okay. I don't ever wanted to move to that ing Paris !

" Why are so busybody? Just mind your own bussiness " I said with my eyes full of annoyed. Yeah, I may look like soft and kind, but I can't hide my annoyed too. Or should I say, I'm kinda mean maybe when it comes to my parents.

" I'm sorry. Are you tired ? You want a drink ? " Aish ! Why do you have to pretend like you care about me ? You never do so before. When I'm still the innocent , kind and childish Jung Young Ja. Why ? 

" Yes I'm tired. So don't bother me " I said lazily and walk upstairs. 

 

In my room, I throw my bag on my bed.

and put my shopping bag beside my closet. Then I lay my body on my bed. But then, I woke up again and grab my phone [on the drawer beside my bed and start to call Jiyeon. But unfortunately, I couldn't get her. Maybe she's busy. I called Hyomin unnie. She didn't pick up as well. So, I decided to call Victoria unnie and luckily she's picking up the call.

" Oh Young Ja-ah, wae ? " she ask after I greet her. 

" Aniyo, I just want to talk to someone. I called Jiyeon and Hyomin unnie but they seems like busy. So I called you " I said and I think she nodding over there. Hehe , I'm just fantasizing her reaction :3

" Ahh. Eh speaking about Jiyeon. I saw Jiyeon and Joon at the park near the Han River yesterday. Do you know what are they doing ? Because it seems like they're arguing " Vic unnie said. Arguing ? Seems like serious and Jiyeon didn't even tell me ?! She just said ... Urghhh, Jiyeon-ah ! You really have to face me on Monday !

" Ohh she didn't say anything. But just now I go and meet her. She seems like she doesn't know about your marriage " I told Vic unnie. And again, I think she's nodding over there. Kehkehkeh :3

" I think I'll tell her on Monday " Vic unnie seems like suggesting and seems like not. So, I ask her ...

" Are you really going to tell her ? " 

" Yeah, because I think she has the right to know " But , Jiyeon seems like to hate Joon oppa so much . Otthoke ?

" Unnie " I called her . And she replied , " Hmm " . I continue my words , " I think Jiyeon really in broken heart mode. I don't think she'll believe you because she might say that I tell you about her, so you just want to please her. And I think now , she hate Joon oppa. Maybe it's not hate but it could be unlike maybe ? " I said. I can hear Vic unnie take a deep breath. 

" It's okay. I'll convince her " she said . I nods.

" But unnie. If Joon oppa suddenly said that he likes her, wouldn't it be in chaos ? " 

" Chaos ? What do you mean ? " she ask me. My brain start to work on how to answer the question. 

" I mean if he suddenly likes her , the she would think that he likes her because you already left him. You know , Jiyeon is the type who thinks too far. But I don't know why she's so clumsy . Hehe " I laugh at the end of my words. Vic unnie laugh as well.

" Yah ! You're so mean " Vic unnie scold me. But she still laughing. " Okay like this. You said if Joon oppa likes her. So, we'll have to ask Joon oppa first. If he really likes her, then we'll figure out another way to tell Jiyeon okay ? " Vic unnie suggested.

" Okay. But if you want me to help you , we'll have to get this done within a week " I said. Yeah, i'm moving right ?

" Eh ? Wae ? " she ask. I know it. She will ask.

" Because I'm moving with my family and I've promised to Jiyeon I'll come back after we graduate " I told her. She sounded shock.

" So you will not be with me when I'm graduated ? " she ask. I chuckled. Aigoo ~ Unnie , do I have to be with you ? Kekeke :3

" Seems like , yes. It's okay. Jiyeon will be with you. Okay ? " I said and still chuckling.

" Aigoo ~ Okay okay. Have a safe trip and great day there okay ! " she said, I nods.

" Okay unnie. Thank you. So, we'll meet on Monday ? " I ask her. She hmm first then she said, " Okay ! " happily.

We end the conversation with laugh and I don't ing know why -.- Hahaha xD So , after finished talking to Vic unnie , I tried to sleep. But I just can't . So I decided to take a night walk alone at the park near my housing area. I took my sweater because it might cold outside there.

I went downstairs and start walking alone at the park. But then, I saw a guy all in black pulling a girls hand. First look, they looks like a fighting couple. Second look , they looks like a brother asking his younger sister to go back home but when I walk nearer it seems like that girl doesn't know that guy and he tried to kidnap her. Plus, the girl shout of scared.

I run to them and push that guy away from the girl. " Yah ! Are you trying to her ? Over my dead body ! " the guy seems to be angry. He tried to punch my face but I'm faster I kick his stomach until he lean backwards. He still trying to hurt me , but then I suddenly saw a log in medium size near me. I took the log and keep hitting him. He finally surrender and run away. 

I turn back and saw the girl shivering under the tree. I walk to her and calm her. I couldn't see her face. But she looks like a pretty girl and looks like familliar to me. " Don't be scared. He's already gone " I said to her. Trying to calm her. I pull her to stand , " Let's go. It's not safe to stay here " I pull her hand to the road where there's a light. 

And finaly, I could see her face , " Krystal ? " Yeah. It's Krystal Jung. The one who's in a gang of Sulli. 

" Young Ja-ah " she shout and hug me . I startled , " Young Ja , kamsahamnida. You saved me. I'm sorry for being harsh with you all this while " she's sobbing. But then, I rub her back and smile.

" It's okay. Past is past " I broke the hug , " Don't cry " I wipe her tears .

" You're so nice to me but I ? " she still sobbing. Aigoo , how do I coax this girl .

" It's okay. It's okay. Come. Let's go to my house. Seems like your knee is bleading. Let me treat your wounds. " I said to her. I bring her to my house and treat her wounds in my room. 

I bring her a warm water . " Are you okay now ? " I ask her. She nods. " Let's just sleep here . Called your mom and tell her " I passed her my phone. She took it and called her sister , Jessica Jung and tell that she's going to sleep at my house. I wonder her sister is our senior last year. She's kind. But why did Krystal are a little bit liar. Maybe it's because of friends influence.

" Thank you Young Ja-ah " she thank me. I nods and smile. 

" Let's go to sleep " I said. She nods. I lay beside her and try to sleep. But I can't. I opened back my eyes. But then, I heard Krystal called me.

" Young Ja-ah " 

" Hmm " I replied without looking at her.

" Do you think if I apologise to Vic unnie, she'll forgive me ? " she ask. I look at her. 

I smile, " Of course. You know she's nice " she smile back. But then, she lean closer and hug me.

" Thank you Young Ja-ah. You're so nice to me " she said. I nods and say 'okay' . We broke the hug. Since we both can't sleep , we keep talking until she ask. " Young Ja-ah , what's your family name ? " 

" Hmm Jung . Wae ? " she laugh.

" We have the same family name " she said. My mouth turn to O and my eyes widened . Then I laugh.

" Hahaha xD I just noticed " I said. Then we both laugh. 

That night , we keep talking and talking until we fell asleep .

 

 

Yayy ! Now, chapter 10 already ! Hope you like it okay ;D

Keep commenting , subscribing and reading :)