Hyomin's awake

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

Everything went smoothly during the date. I take a walked at the park with him. We went and ate ice cream. He was so sweet with me today. So, this is how it feels to be dated with him. He looks more sweet and charming if his attitude are just like the way he react with girls. But unfortunately, he’s a beast. He breaks girls heart.

Flashback

“ Young Ja-ah “ he called me. We are now at the park where Jiyeon and I saw Joon oppa kissing with Vic unnie. Oh that moment. Really breaks Jiyeon’s heart but now I have no idea where the hell is Joon oppa. “ Ne Changmin-shi “ I respond to his called. “ Aigoo ~ Just called me Changmin already okay ? No need the –shi “ he said. I smile and nods. “ So, why do you called me ? “ I ask him.

He stop walking and stand infront of me. He reach my hands and hold it. Both of my hands. “ Where did you go this 2 years ? I haven’t seen you “ he said. Huh ? This two years ? “ Huh ? This two years ? Do you know me before the two years ? “ I ask him. Things are getting weird over here. His eyes widened , “ Oh mianhae. I thought I’m with her. I didn’t realize the girl standing infront of me is Miss Young Ja” he said and smile.

He pull my hand with him and start walking again. It’s feels weird to hear him saying like that but I wonder more whose the girl he’s talking about. While we were walking through the park, he tightened his grip on my hand. We didn’t talk much and he didn’t ask many things with me until , “ Young Ja-ah, do you like me ? “ he ask. My eyes widened. But then, I tried to calm myself and smile. “ Like ? Of course. You’re my friend. “ I told him.

He put a small smile on his lips. “ Just as friend ? I like you more than that. “ I. STOP. WALKING. What did he mean ? Don’t tell me after a few met, then, he already fall in love with me. Daebak Changmin-ah ! You’re really a player ! Tsk. “ What do you mean ? “ I ask him. He look at me. “ I’m in love with you “ Huh ! I thought so. I already know this. I’m so in fault when I’m in love with you before.

“ Let’s sit first “ I pull his hand. It makes me disgusting to look at his face. But a plan is a plan. I need to continue this. “ Why so fast ? “ I pull my hand from his grip. He still looking at the front when he said , “ Because I felt like you’re the one for me and I’ve known you for so long “ he said. Huh ~ Such a player words. “ We’re only known each other for a few days. It’s not a long time “ I told him , looking at his face.

“ For me, it’s long enough for me to fall in love “ he said. Why didn’t he get it ?! Okay fine. You want to play ? Let’s play ! I pull his hand, “ How do you know to make me confess to you too ? “ I act like I fall in love with him too. I even put a fake tears in my eyes. But the feeling is, I don’t even know whether it is really a fake tears or the real one. He turn facing me. “ You feels what I felt ? “ he ask me. My fake tears started to fall. I smile and nods. Stop this tears please. I don’t want to feels like this tears is the real one. “ Yes “ I replied to him. He wiped my tears away and hug me.

 

“ Thank you Young Ja-ah “ he said. He broke the hug. He smile to me and put his palm on my cheek and it. He leaned closer and kiss my forehead. “ Don’t cry “ he said. I smile and nods. “ I won’t “ I told him. He hug me again.

We broke the hug and keep talking. I lean my head on his shoulder and our hands link to each other. I feel the feeling that I don’t want to feel. Why do I feel that he really sincere with me ? Please God, keep away this feeling. He’s not being sincere. He will left me at the end, just like what he did to Sulli and the other girls maybe. And maybe to the girl he talked about just now.

Flashback end

The next day, I waited for Changmin at my house for sure because yesterday he called me whether I want to go and visit Hyomin unnie. Since I really want to know her progress, I said yes to him. And he said, he want to fetch me up. I wonder, didn’t his employer angry if he keeps skipping his work ? It’s kinda weird but lol nevermind, at least there’s someone who can accompany me. Oh my god ! What am I talking about ? Shezz -,-

I saw Changmin’s car from a far. When he stop infront of me, I enter the car. We talked about so many things when we were on our way to the hospital. When we arrived, he stop me at the front door and find a parking. I went straight to Hyomin unnie’s ward. As usual, I already saw Jiyeon there. And what a surprise, Krystal also there. “ Jiyeon-ah, Krystal “ I called them. They look at me and smile. I smile back. Then, I walk to Hyomin unnie’s bed.

“ Have any progress ? “ Changmin suddenly wrap his arm around my waist. Oh my god ! Luckily, I don’t have heart attack. If not, I will die right away. “ Aish, Changmin-ah why you shocked me like that ? “ I frowned and hit his arm. He chuckled. I can’t stand to smile. He pinch my nose. “ Wow, you really look like a sweet couple “ Krystal said. I look at her and stick out my tongue. “ Well, you jealous ? Hahahaha “ I ask her and laugh. She flip her hair and look away.

“ J-ji-jiyeon-ah “ we heard someone called Jiyeon’s name slowly. We look at Hyomin unnie. She’s awake ! “ Unnie “ Jiyeon approach her. I can see Hyomin unnie smile a bit. “ Unnie, you’ve awake ! I’ve been waiting for so long “ Jiyeon said happily. But her tears still coming out. Hyomin unnie’s hand tried to reach Jiyeon’s cheek and wipe her tears away. “ Don’t cry. I’ve awake right ? “ Hyomin unnie said.

“ Unnie, all this while Jiyeon is the one who take care of you “ I told unnie. Unnie surprisely look at Jiyeon, “ Really ? “ unnie ask. She was about to cry when Krystal stop her, “ Unnie, why do you have to cry ?  Isn’t it supposed to be a happy moment right now ? “ All of us laugh. She’s so cute when she act like that. But just you see when she’s angry. Duh! No one can come near her.

We have a talked with Hyomin unnie after she awake. Hyomin unnie didn’t talk a lot because she still doesn’t have the strength but she still laugh a lot because of Krystal’s jokes. And Changmin too. Aigoo ~ This two, if they meet, they will become the joker partner. Aish ~ While we were laughing to Changmin’s and Krystal’s joke, we heard someone called , “ Hyomin-ah “ 

 

All of us turn out look to that voice. It’s Hyomin unnie’s fiancé, Jaejoong-shi. “ Annyeong “ Hyomin unnie greet him. But she sounds different. Totally different. I look at her. All of us look at her. She’s looking at Jiyeon, “ Jiyeon-ah “ she called. “ Ne “ Jiyeon replied. “ Hmm, I’m sorry. But, do you know this guy ? “ Hyomin unnie ask with a smile on her face. “ What ? “ Krystal suddenly ask. Hyomin unnie look at her. “ Why ? What’s wrong ? “ she ask Krystal.

“ Unnie “ I called her and touch her hand. Hyomin unnie look at me. “ Don’t you remember him ? “ I asked. We are so shocked the moment she ask who is this Jaejoong guy. How come she remember us but she forgot her own fiancé ? “ I don’t think I know him “ unnie replied. Jaejoong-shi look so shocked. He walked to Hyomin unnie. “ Hyomin-ah, I’m your fiancé. Don’t you remember me ? “ Jaejoong-shi ask her.

Hyomin unnie shook. “ No. I think I’ve never met you before “ Hyomin unnie said again. But then, I heard someone smirk. We look at the door. There’s a pretty girl standing there. “ Sica-ah “ Jaejoong-shi called. “ Hyomin-shi, do you really don’t know him or pretend to not know him ? “ That girl ask unnie. Unnie tried to sit up straight. Jiyeon help her. “ I really don’t know him “ unnie replied.

“ Really ? Isn’t this your trick ? Who knows right ? “ that girl said again. “ And why would unnie trick you, young lady ? “ Krystal ask her with an arrogant face. “ Because she feels guilty to steal other person boyfriend ? “ that girl replied back. “ Oh really ? If I was you, I would be glad that your rival … “ Krystal pointed at unnie, “ lost her memories with this guy. Because you know why ? “ Krystal ask. Then, she look at Jaejoong, “ Because it’s hurt to remember everything he did “

As Krystal said that, she took her handbag and walk out of the room. “ I’ll go with her “ I said to unnie. I was just to walk out of the room when someone pull my hand. I look back and it’s Changmin. “ I’ll go with you “ he said. I smile and nods. We go and chase Krystal whose in an angry mode right now. She can explode at anytime, at anywhere and at anyone who passes her.

Jiyeon POV

Young Ja and Changmin go after Krystal and now it’s left me, unnie, Jaejoong-shi and a girl called, Sica. Jaejoong-shi walk to unnie and hold her hand. Unnie look at him with a weird expression. “ Do you really don’t know me ? “ he ask again. His voice is so low. He sounds like sad. Maybe he’s sad because after took care of unnie, but she end up doesn’t remember him. But it’s kinda weird too, because she remember us.

“ Yah ! “ unnie shout and pull back her hand. “ Go out now “ unnie said. “ Hyo- “… “ Now ! “ Unnie shout before Jaejoong-shi could called her name. “ Oppa, let’s go. I told you already. Just marry me. I know you just pity on her “ that Sica girl said. Jaejoong-shi, walk away. Sica wrap her hand onto Jaejoong-shi hand and walk out of the room. After we heard the door closed, I look at unnie.

“ Tell me the truth “ I said to her. She look at me, feeling weird with my question maybe. Or maybe just pretend. “ Truth ? What ? “ she ask me. I sigh. “ I’ll ask the doctor by myself “ I said and walk out of the room to call the doctor “

 

 

How is this chapter ? I know it’s bored. I’m sorry okay ;)
Please leave your comment and subscribe.