Chapter 46

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

“ What do you think about my idea ? “

I was having a discussion with Changmin in my room when someone suddenly barged into my room. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ I called her name. She looks in hurry and got chased by something. Or maybe someone. “ Young Ja-ah.. ah.. hai.. “ she exhausted. “ Why ? What’s wrong ? “ I ask her. Seems like something big had happened.

She pointed outside. “ Unnie… “ she breath heavily. “ Hyomin unnie !! “

 

I hurriedly went to the park when Jiyeon said she saw Hyomin unnie at the park. But, the effort were waste just like that. She isn’t there. “ Why you didn’t catch her right away ? “ I ask Jiyeon. “ Because she saw me first “ Jiyeon said. “ And run away. I thought she’ll be still around here “ Jiyeon continued. I sigh and look at Changmin standing beside me.

He smile and put his hand around her shoulder. “ It’s okay. We’ll be meet her one day “ he said. “ Wait “ I said. “ If you saw her, and she ran away “ I said. Looking at Changmin, “ That means she still alive. Still alive from the tumor ! “ I shout happily.

Jiyeon suddenly stand up. “ You’re right ! “ she also cheered happily. And suddenly she laugh. “ Thank…thank God “ she almost tear up. I hug her. “ Suddenly I feel like missing her “ I Jiyeon’s back. “ Yeah me too “

 

Jaejoong POV

I’m on my way to the café to meet my client with my car but then, when I was about to make a turn I suddenly saw a familiar person in a hurry. I slow down my car and look carefully at her. “ Hyomin ? “ I immediately got down from the car and run to her. I stop in front of her and she probably didn’t notice me and bumped into me. “ Ahh “

She hold her head. I hold her shoulders, “ Kwenchana ? “ I ask her. She look at me. Oh, she’s wearing a spectacles now and her hair is shorter, but I still can recognize her. Her eyes widened as she look at me. She push me hard. And try to walk away. I pull her hand. “ Hyomin-ah, where are you going ? “ I ask her. She pull back her hand.

“ Who are you ? “ she ask. My eyes grew wider. “ You..you don’t recognize me ? “ I ask her. She shook slowly. I suddenly laugh. “ You must be kidding “ I said to her. “ I thought so “ she suddenly say. “ Thought what ? “ I ask her. “ Coming back to Korea wasn’t a good thing “ she said in English. “ Are you a foreigner ? “ I ask her. She nods.

I don’t know why I believe that she’s a foreigner because my heart still confident that she is my Hyomin. My old Hyomin. “ Can we get to know to each other ? “ I ask her. “ Sorry “ she apologize. “ Don’t reject me please “ I beg her. “ Just for a while “ I confident her. At first, she hesitate but finally, “ Okay then “

 

“ Hyomin-ah “

I called her name at the café. But then, my phone rang. It’s the client. I answer the call and cancelled the meeting. “ Why did you call me Hyomin ? “ she ask. “ Because you look familiar to someone I know “ I told her. “ Someone you know ? “ she ask. I smile and nods. “ Someone I know “ I stop for a while. “ and love “ I continue.

“ Actually, I’m not a foreigner. I’m just a Korean who lives overseas and decided to come back to my hometown and I don’t know why “ she said. “ You’re still beautiful like before “ I said to her. Ignoring what she’s saying. “ I never knew my life would turn bad here “ she said again.

“ Although now you’re in a shot hair and wear spectacles “ still ignoring her words. “ I just think of flying back to the States “ she said, shook her head. “ I still love you “ she sigh. And look at me annoyingly. “ Could you please start focusing on me, Jaejoong-shi ? “ she scold. I smile. But, wait.

Something’s fishy. “ What did you call me ? “ I ask her. Her eyes grew wider. She quickly took her pouch and ran out of the café. I run after her and finally get to catch her at a quiet street. There’s no one here. Just the two of us.

“ Tsk “ I smirk. “ States ? “ I ask. “ Korean ~? Ah ~ Turn bad huh ? “ I smirk again. “ Let go of my hand “ she struggle to get off from me. “ Never this time “ I said and pull her hand.