Changmin finally exist !

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

My class has finished and for sure Jiyeon's class too because we're in the same gred unless she got an extra class . But she didn't ay anything just now , so I guess she will be at the front gate so soon . 

I walk to the front gate from my class . It took 15 minutes and taraaaa ! I'm here infront of the school and see no Jiyeon here . After 3 minutes of waiting , I felt someone patting on my shoulder . I look behind and , " Hah ! There you are ! I've been waiting for you for hours ! " I yell at Jiyeon who was standing infront of me right now .

" Don't lie ! " Jiyeon yell back at me , smiling happily . " I just saw you from there ... " she pointed to the bench under a tree a few metres from our place . "... and I rushed to you " Muehehehe , she knew I was lying . Okay okay , fine . 

" Okay fine . Can we go now ? " I ask her . She nods and pull my hand . We walk happily to ... where else ? FULLHOUSE CAFE ! Yehaaaa !

 

At FullHouse Cafe ...

" Ommo ! Ommo ! There he is ! Young Ja-ah , look at him . Isn't he charming ? " Jiyeon shaking my hand . I just act so cool okay . Young Ja , keep calm and stay cool . Kekeke 

" Yah ! Jiyeon-ah , don't make it obvious ! " I whispered to Jiyeon . Jiyeon startled and kept quiet . I have a chat with Jiyeon while seekly looking at 'him' until jeng jeng jeng !

Kringgg !

The door bell rang means someone came in the cafe . And guess what ? The most hateful student in my school , Sulli Silly . Oh ! I just thought the nickname of Sulli and now I just can't stop saying it . Muahahahha

Suddenly , Sulli turned her look to me . And she smile like there was no tomorrow . Urghh , are you that happy to see me ? Middle finger for you ! Sulli walk to my table but suddenly she stop . She look at the yeahh very specific spot . No ! No ! You crazy ! Don't look at my changmin ! He's mineeeeee !

Sulli shook her head for several times . But then , she turn her look to me . She took a sit beside me . " Yah ! Ugly , who's that hot y guy ? You always come here , you should know " and you think I'm going to tell you ? Hell crap , no ! 

" How do I know ? He's new here , maybe ? " I glance at her . She give me a dead glare . You surely want to seduce him , and I'm surely not going to let that happen . 

Sulli stand up and walk to the bartender . She put a beatiful fake smile ever . She really going to die soon . She sit on the chair at the bartender . 

Sulli POV

Oh My God , who's this gorgeus hot y guy infront of me . I'm so so so so sure he got that y abs . Aww , haha ! I will make sure he's mine . I must text my girls after this telling them about this hot guy infront of me . 

" Hmm , heyy y guy ! " I called him with my y voice ever . Muahahha . Ohh , he look at me . OO MY GOD ! His stare is damn charming just like his name on his nametag . ' Shim Changmin' Aww , haha .

" Yes ? Anything that I can help you with Miss ? " he speak to me . OH MY GOD , my heart is going to melt . 

I look at him seductively , my lips and flip my hair , " Hmm , can I get a slice of chocolate cake and fruit punch ? " he smile . Aww that smile really really melt me inside . " Sure pretty lady " he wink at me . Oh Gosh ! Holly crap . This is totally insane . Did he just flirt with me ? 

" Hmm "

" Can I paid now ? " I was just to seduce him or something when someone interupt me . You really going to die person ! 

 

Young Ja POV

I just can't stand seeing HER ! That , Sulli Silly flirting with my beloved one . I walk to them and ...

" Can I paid now ? " that Sulli and my handsome guy look at me .

Changmin made an annoyed face , " Yeah " I paid him and smile . Giving the sweetest smile I've never give to anyone okay ! Even to Jiyeon . But he replied me with what ?

A SCARY DEATH GLARE ! Oh holly ! Yes , I know ! I'm not y , cute , adorable and flirty . But I will one day okay ! You will fall for me Changmin-ah ! 

 

I walk home with Jiyeon that evening . We stop by at the park and took a sit on a bench nearer . 

" Jiyeon-ah " I called Jiyeon as we sat down . Jiyeon 'hmm' me , but her focus still on forward . " Can you change me into you ? " she immediately turn her look at me . Her eyes widened . I can see that , althought I didn't look at her .

" Change you into me ? " I nods . I turn my look to her and cross my leg on the bench . I held both Jiyeon's hand . 

" Hmm , I want to be fashionable like you . Cute and adorable . " Jiyeon shook her head . Can't believe what she just hear . 

" Am I fashionable , cute and adorable ? " I smile and nods . She stand up and cheered . " Chincha ? " she ask again and there , I nods again . Sh took a sit back , facing me and held back my hands . " I will surely help you " Then , she hug me . 

Jiyeon POV

I hug Young Ja . I'm sooooo happy . This is the first time a person give a compliment to me . Yeahh , my mum and dad did gave me , but they're my parents , so it's a different feeling to hear a compliment from other person evethough it's just from my bestfriend . 

I broke the hug and hel Young Ja shoulder . But my eyes faster spot on someone . A couple . They're kissing . Aww that's so sweet . but they look familiar . They broke the kiss a few seconds later and I'm still holding Young Ja shoulder . 

Now , I can clearly see them . It's Vic unnie and Lee Joon oppa . Clearly it's them . My cheek feel the warm . My hands fell off Young Ja's shoulder . My tears suddenly fell down my cheek .

" Ommo ! Jiyeon-ah ! What's wrong with you ? " Young Ja shout , shaking my shoulder . I look at her , wipe my tears and shook my head . 

" It's nothing . Ahh Young Ja-ah , let's go home now . My parents will be worried of me " I pull her hand . She harshly pull back her hand and turn back . And of course , she saw the lovey dovey couple together . 

Young Ja POV

I saw Vic unnie and Lee Joon oppa together . Don't tell me ? Ommo ! " Jiyeon-ah ! " I said her name once I turn back . My eyes widened . I palm off my mouth . Jiyeon smile .

" I told you it's nothing . Kaja ! " Jiyeon pull my hand . I know now . I know . 

Hahaha . Bad idea comes into my mind . 

Don't worry Jiyeon-ah . One day , he'll be yours . Muehehehe

 

 

*trigger .

Hi , it's trigger here . I want to apologize for the rude and harsh words in here . I don't mark this as rated because I think it is for only . And for sure there is no adult content in here . And I'm so not going to write about those thing cause I'm still in high school which I think not suitable for me to read or wrote about that kind of thing . So , once again . A big apologize from me .