Mystery

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Hyomin POV

“ UNIEEEEE !!!! “ the last words that I heard before I fainted out. And maybe the last words that I ever heard in this world. And after that last words I heard, my sight become blurry and slowly I fainted out, doesn’t feel anything. In this heavy rain, I wish God knows that my heart cried just like the rain falls like cats and dogs. I just have it in my mind, I hope I won’t get up again after this. Because I’m tired. I’m too tired to live anymore.

 

I felt my head so dizzy. I opened my eyes slowly. But it’s not that easy. I feel the pain until my eyes is finally fully opened. I saw all white. Maybe I’m in heaven right now ? God heard my pray right ? I’m no longer living in the world full of hurts right ? “ Unnie ? “ or maybe not. Maybe it’s too early for me to go. Maybe there’s wisdom behind all these ? I don’t know. I look at my side. It’s Jiyeon with Young Ja. But, Young Ja’s face. Looks pale. So pale.

“ Young Ja-ah “ I called her. Softly. Sounds like whispering, I think ? “ Yes unnie ? “ she answered me. “ What had happened ? “ Suddenly, my mind recall. Recall about what’s happening at the park. Young Ja looks down. Her tears began to roll. “ Ch..changmin “ she said that name. The name of a guy that she loves the most. Loves more than herself. “ Him ? “ I ask her. She nods. Slowly. “ He left me “ the three words made my heart drop. Immediately.

The three words remind me of him. The guy that used to be my fiancé and still be, I think. The guy that made me keep the secret. The secret that I never told anyone, even Jiyeon and Young Ja never knew. The secret that I kept since the accident that made me ‘check in’ in this hospital until now. Only myself. Only myself and the doctor. The secret that made me fainted out just now. Even the readers can’t detect this. Because why ? I’m such a good keeper.

Young Ja POV

He left me. Left me alone. Now, I have nobody else. I’m such a stupid girl. Hit my own head. Kill my own self.  That’s what I want to do right now. Changmin-ah, please come back. Don’t do this to me ! I’m the one who supposed to leave you. Not you. Not you who left me. Is this one of your plan ? Did you really plan to leave me just like what you did to Sulli ? Are you the winner right now ? My guess is correct, right ? You really have plan this ?

I must get the answer now. I told Hyomin unnie what had happened. But then, I recall the moment when Changmin humiliating Sulli in front of everyone in the café and left her just like that. Now, I can feel the pain just like Sulli did at that time. Why am I being such a bad girl ? Why am I being such a rude girl ? WHY AM I BEING SUCH A MEAN GIRL ? WHY ? TELL ME WHYYYYY ?!!!! I regret on myself. I deserve this punishment. I deserve it.

“ I want to meet Changmin “the last words I said to Jiyeon and Hyomin unnie before I left the hospital. I need to tell him the truth. Although it’s my fault. I need to tell him. I need to explain  to him and I need an explanation from him. No excuses.

Jiyeon POV

After Young Ja left, I sit alone with Hyomin unnie in the room. I look at her face. She looks pale. I mean, really really pale. I can classified her as sick. Did she really is ? Should I ask her ? The doctor. The doctor just now said, she really need to take care of her health. Or maybe something unexpected might happen. What is actually happening right now ? Did unnie hiding something ? Something that no one knows except for her and the doctor ?

“ Unnie “ I need an explanation. “ Hmm “ she replied me and turn her look to me. “ Are you sick ? “ ask her. Her eyes widened. “ Am I ? “ she ask me back, touching her cheek. “ You look real pale. I mean your face. Are you hiding something from us ? “ I ask her back. She look at me, shook. I stand up and hold her hand. “ Unnie, tell me please “ I know when she hide something. She doesn’t look as cool as before. She looks a little bit clumsy.

“ Actually, I … “

 

 

So, this chapter full of mystery I know. Please keep reading until this story finished, can ah ? Hihi :3 I know I’m getting annoying. I should stop now. So, please leave your comments okay ! I love you readers. So much. No doubt.