We are officially couple

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

Everything went smoothly during the date. I take a walked at the park with him. We went and ate ice cream. He was so sweet with me today. So, this is how it feels to be dated with him. He looks more sweet and charming if his attitude are just like the way he react with girls. But unfortunately, he’s a beast. He breaks girls heart.

Flashback

“ Young Ja-ah “ he called me. We are now at the park where Jiyeon and I saw Joon oppa kissing with Vic unnie. Oh that moment. Really breaks Jiyeon’s heart but now I have no idea where the hell is Joon oppa. “ Ne Changmin-shi “ I respond to his called. “ Aigoo ~ Just called me Changmin already okay ? No need the –shi “ he said. I smile and nods. “ So, why do you called me ? “ I ask him.

He stop walking and stand infront of me. He reach my hands and hold it. Both of my hands. “ Where did you go this 2 years ? I haven’t seen you “ he said. Huh ? This two years ? “ Huh ? This two years ? Do you know me before the two years ? “ I ask him. Things are getting weird over here. His eyes widened , “ Oh mianhae. I thought I’m with her. I didn’t realize the girl standing infront of me is Miss Young Ja” he said and smile.

 

He pull my hand with him and start walking again. It’s feels weird to hear him saying like that but I wonder more whose the girl he’s talking about. While we were walking through the park, he tightened his grip on my hand. We didn’t talk much and he didn’t ask many things with me until , “ Young Ja-ah, do you like me ? “ he ask. My eyes widened. But then, I tried to calm myself and smile. “ Like ? Of course. You’re my friend. “ I told him.

He put a small smile on his lips. “ Just as friend ? I like you more than that. “ I. STOP. WALKING. What did he mean ? Don’t tell me after a few met, then, he already fall in love with me. Daebak Changmin-ah ! You’re really a player ! Tsk. “ What do you mean ? “ I ask him. He look at me. “ I’m in love with you “ Huh ! I thought so. I already know this. I’m so in fault when I’m in love with you before.

“ Let’s sit first “ I pull his hand. It makes me disgusting to look at his face. But a plan is a plan. I need to continue this. “ Why so fast ? “ I pull my hand from his grip. He still looking at the front when he said , “ Because I felt like you’re the one for me and I’ve known you for so long “ he said. Huh ~ Such a player words. “ We’re only known each other for a few days. It’s not a long time “ I told him , looking at his face.

“ For me, it’s long enough for me to fall in love “ he said. Why didn’t he get it ?! Okay fine. You want to play ? Let’s play ! I pull his hand, “ How do you know to make me confess to you too ? “ I act like I fall in love with him too. I even put a fake tears in my eyes. But the feeling is, I don’t even know whether it is really a fake tears or the real one. He turn facing me. “ You feels what I felt ? “ he ask me. My fake tears started to fall. I smile and nods. Stop this tears please. I don’t want to feels like this tears is the real one. “ Yes “ I replied to him. He wiped my tears away and hug me.

 

“ Thank you Young Ja-ah “ he said. He broke the hug. He smile to me and put his palm on my cheek and it. He leaned closer and kiss my forehead. “ Don’t cry “ he said. I smile and nods. “ I won’t “ I told him. He hug me again.

We broke the hug and keep talking. I lean my head on his shoulder and our hands link to each other. I feel the feeling that I don’t want to feel. Why do I feel that he really sincere with me ? Please God, keep away this feeling. He’s not being sincere. He will left me at the end, just like what he did to Sulli and the other girls maybe. And maybe to the girl he talked about just now.

Flashback end

He send me home and leave me with a kiss again on my forehead. He ask me to take a good care of myself. He went back home or maybe café with a cab.

Jiyeon POV

 

 ( This is the time when Young Ja is with Changmin )

“ Girls, let’s go to the mall “ Krystal asks us. “ Just go. We’re going somewhere else. Okay bye ~ “ Sulli said and waves, walk away with Amber and Luna. So, I go to the mall with Krystal. As usual, when we arrived at the mall , we will started with eating first since we haven’t eaten yet. We walked to the Haven’s Delight Restaurant in the Times Square Seoul shopping mall to eat.

“ Ahh ~ It’s been a long time since we’re here , right Jiyeon ? “ Krystal said as we sat down. “ Ne. Aigoo ~ I miss this restaurant and the food already “ I said. We took at the behind of the restaurant sit because the sit is kinda privacy. So, we can talk anything we want. “ It would be great if Young Ja, Vic unnie and Hyomin unnie could join us “ I said again. Krystal nods , “ Hmm, right “ she said.

“ Should we call them ? “ Krystal finally ask as she look through the menu. “ Vic unnie only. Let Young Ja with Changmin. Hyomin unnie said she’s busy today “ I told her. Krystal look at me and nods. She look for her phone in her bag and once she found it , she took it out. But then, she was stunt by something. She pointed behind of me , “ Isn’t that Hyomin unnie ? “ she said. I look at my back. Yes ! That is Hyomin unnie !

 

“ You’re right. What is she .. Wait ! Is that guy infront of him is the guy she tells us and the guy we met at the Hello Kitty Café  ? “ I ask Krystal. They are just a few tables away from us and we surely could see them clearly because the privacy entry are not full of customer since everyone would like to sit at the front of the restaurant. “ Yes, and why did he looks like he’s angry with Hyomin unnie ? “ Krystal ask. I tipped my shoulder, don’t know.

PANGG !!

Oh my god ! We could see from our places he slapped Hyomin unnie. We stood up and walk as fast as we can to Hyomin unnie , “ Yah ! “ Krystal shout and push the guy. The guy sigh and stood up from his seat. “ Who are you , pushing me like that ? “ he ask arrogantly. Hyomin unnie getting scared. She stood up as well. When he about to slap Krystal , “ Jaejoong-shi “ Hyomin unnie called. “ Please don’t. Forgive her “ Hyomin unnie said. She look at Krystal , “ Krystal-ah, go away. This is unnie’s problem “ she said and push me with Krystal. Krystal push Hyomin unnie back.

“ Unnie, is this the guy you’re talking about ? “ Hyomin unnie look down and nods. “ Yah ! How dare you slap my unnie ! You’re not even her husband yet and you’re already dare to slap her ? What a coward man “ Krystal said. “ Krystal-ah “ I called her. She look at me, “ What ? “ she ask. I shook my head and pull her hand.

I stand infront of that guy whose named was called by Hyomin unnie as Jaejoong just now. “ Excuse me Jaejoong-shi . I’m sorry for my friend rudeness “ I apologize to him which made Krystal burst into an anger. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ she shout. I ignore her. “ But for you to know. Hyomin unnie is not a doll that you can play, slap or whatever you want to do with her. She’s a human that have feelings and there are so many person who loves her in this world. Even if you don’t loves her like we do, just treat her well “ I said calmly.

 

“ Little girl “ he called me…. Little girl ? What the heck, I might be small but I’ve graduated okay ! “ Listen here . You’re just a child that knows nothing about this thing. So, please stay away from our problem and it’s up to me to treat this trash ! “ he pointed to Hyomin unnie , “ as my wish “ I sigh and smallened my eyes. And ….

PANGG !!

“ Don’t you dare to called me trash. I might be poor but I have my pride “ Hyomin unnie said while pointing to his face after slap him. I can see her eyes is teary , “ Let’s go “ Hyomin unnie pulls me and Krystal’s hand. We took our belongings at our table and walk out of the restaurant. Hyomin unnie tried to stop her tears from keep falling but it just doesn’t work. “ Unnie “ I pull her hand. We stop walking. “ Just cry. I know you’re hurt “ I tried to comfort her as well as Krystal.

 

To be continued ….

I’m sorry. But I think this chapter is too long already. Hehe :3 I will update the next chapter right away. Leave your comment and subscribe okay ? Hehe