Graduation Day Part I

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

I was in my room , laying on my bed, playing a 'Fruit Ninja' game in my iPad when my phone ring so loudly. Duh ! If it's someone else , then I'll not going to pick up the call cause damn , it's ing annoying ! But if it's Jiyeon, oh God, I have nothing to say. What ? Why ? Because , obviously she's my bestfriend. How could I ignore her ? I took my phone on the drawer and look through the phone to check out whose calling. Oh okay great, I was just about to burst out.

" O' Jiyeon-ah " I greet as soon as I pick up the phone call. But then, I heard Jiyeon chuckled on the line. " Why ? " I ask her.

" Nothing. I can feel something when you answer the call. " she replied. Still chuckling. Huh ? Feels something ? What the is she talking about ? It's weird. My eyebrows unite.

" What is it ? Mind to tell me ? " I ask her. 

" Hmm of course. If you're not gonna ask, I still want to tell you. Okay, actually I feels that before you answer this call, you actually think if it wasn't me whose calling then you're going to ignore this call isn't it ? Hahaha I can tell from your voice. " Duh ! It's no suprise if she knew what I'm thinking. We've been friend for a long time mannnn ! 

" Yeah right. Hahaha " I laugh together with her. " So, whaddup ? Why did you call me ? " I ask her as soon as we stop laughing.

" Wae ? Can't I call my own bestfriend ? Aigoo ~ this is so sad. I can't call my own bestfriend. Sob sob " I can tell that she made that cute sulking expression and pouted. Hahahaha see ? I can tell from you voice too ~

" Aniya. Yah ! Don't sulking ! You will be more cute than me ! OMG !!!!! I don't want that to happened ! " I yell at her. She immediately laugh. I laugh with her too. Hahahaha I don't know why am I laughing so hard these days. Aigoo ~

" Hahaha okay. For your question just now. I'm just missing you, that's why I called. I just can't wait for tomorrow ! " she cheered. Yeah tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be meeting them. And Jiyeon did told me before that the graduaters last year will be there too. And I don't ing know why. They said, it's a must for them to come. So, I guess I 'll be meeting him tomorrow. No, not guess. I will.

" Yeah ! I can't wait to meet you either ! Hehehehe :3 " I tell her. Yesssss, I really can't wait to meet them. I wonder what is their changes after 2 years. I bet Krystal will become prettier as she always been pretty, Vic unnie will be happier as she will get married soon and what exciting me the most. She willingly wait for me to come back to Korea so that I'll be able to come to her wedding. Aww that's so sweet. And Jiyeon .... I wonder what changes will she give me.

" Really ? Waaaaa ~ That's great then ! Oh Young Ja-ah, I got to go now ! See you tomorrow ! Don't give me a lot of surprises okay ! Tata ~ " she said and hung up. Tata back Jiyeon-ah. I'm not sure whether I'll be giving you a lot of surprises or not tomorrow.

 

nado Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uhdeo isang honja dujimaije Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh Lovey Dovey Dovey UhUh Uh Uhneoneun eodie e OhLovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh Lovey Dovey Dovey UhUh Uh Uhneoreul kkok chaja naelkkeoya

Ahh ~ Whose the setting this song as my alarm tone ?! Oh Gosh ! I took a peek to the drawer and see the time. Arghh ~ It's 7 am. The ceremony started at 8.30 am. So the students must be in the school around 8 am. And I only got 45 minutes to go. I have to arrive early than Jiyeon. Cause I wanna do  the very first surprise for her. I took my Winnie the Pooh towel from my closet and headed to the bathroom. I took a bath around 15 minutes, wiping up my body and get ready for school ! Hahahaha xD So, I wear this.

 

 

*She wears this and the handbag beside her picture . And oh yeah , the hair is long. Since she leaves Korea for two years so her hair grown long :)

I look at the watch on my wrist. It's 7.30 pm. Oh Gosh ! I'm late ! I took my handbag and rush to downstairs. I don't even greet my parents and taking my breakfast. I wear my stunning heels and rush to my car. Oh yeah, I already got my car license. So, after this I don't need to bother Jiyeon to send me home. Hihihi :3

*And she wears this heels :)

I drive as fast as lightning and finally I arrive right on time. Luckily, the traffic is not jam. If not, I think I'm still stuck on the road. I parked my car outside the school because I don't have the pass given to usually given to parents to park inside the school since it's the ceremony. So, I walk to the school gate. Onece I enter the school, I look around and see only a few people there. I look at my watch again. Ah ~ it's still early, 7.50. I think around 8 to 8.15, the school will be crowded by the graduated students. Since I studied abroad , so I've graduated. It's just that I don't think it's a great moment to be remembered.

Since, I have no company there. I take a walk around the school alone. I choose to walk at the garden. The place that Jiyeon and I used to hang up together during break. It's still the same thought. I walk back to the front of the school since it's already 8 am. But then, I notice the board. The board where the graduaters list and result were posted. 

I look through the board and couldn't see Jiyeon name. Actually I look at the second row. But then, I think maybe Jiyeon's name will be in the first row. I look from below to above and Tadaaaa ! Wow wow ! Is this really Krystal ? Yeah, I saw Krystal name on the top 10 list. Which is the brilliant student list. She was placed on number 6. I don't think Jiyeon will be below than the top 10. I look through and Jiyeon , you really make me proud of you. Guess what ? She's no 1 among I think 350 and above students in this school ! Good Job Jiyeon ! 

I smile happily and was about to walk to the hall. When I turn around , I spot a figure which is a few steps from me. A very similar figure. He was standing beside her and looking at me while his girl talking to her friends. I look to him too. I just can't take my eyes from him. Is it really him ? With her ? Hahahaha I can't believe this. Okay, and why the I can't take my eyes off from him ? But then ...

 

Saebbalgan jangmicheoroem gashigateun mallo nal jjireun neo uh uh uh

 Neon machi munshincheoreom ji-uryeo halsurok gipke paeyeo uh uh

My phone rang. I took out my phone but then , my iPad that I hold on my hand fell. Oh Gosh ! I'm in a clumsy mode right now. I still look for my phone in my bag but still trying to reach my iPad too. But then, someone step infront of me and took my iPad for me and that time I catch my phone in my bag. I answered the call.

" O' wae ? " and at that time , that 'someone' give me my iPad. I smile and took it from that 'someone'. Thank you, I kinda whispered to that person. That person smile and nods.

" Ani. I'm not thanking you. There's someone here who I thanked " Oh yeah. This person whose calling is Jiyeon. 

" Oh wae ? " Jiyeon ask. Aish, this kid. Is it that important to know ? Oh okay. I think it is.

" Because he just help me took my drop iPad " I told her.

" He ? A guy ? Who ? " Oh My God ! And attack wrath question. Okay -,-

" Yeah. Shim Changmin " I told her. Oh, did I mention his name just now ? No right ? So, yeah. The guy who helped and stare at me just now is Changmin. Maybe he just look at another y and hot girls like me , kekekeke :3 That's why he acted so kind and cool. And I can see Sulli is scolding him for paying attention on me. Hahahaha xD

" Oh My God ! Why did he helped you ? Didn't he don't like you before ? " Seems like Jiyeon doesn't suspect anything. Hmm okay. This will be great.

" I don't know. Maybe he's change or he didn't recognize me anymore " I lied to her. But I don't think it's a lied because I am changed, isn't it ? Hahaha okay stop laughing.

" Okay then. Maybe. Oh yeah, I've arrived. I'll be waiting for you at the door hall okay ! " she said and hung up. Yeah, I always can't greet her back. Duh ! Whatever ~

I walk to the door hall and saw Jiyeon was waiting for me with Krystal and Vic unnie. They were chatting and laughing with each other with their graduation clothes except for Vic unnie. I see an unfamilliar guy there standing behind Vic unnie. Oh maybe her fiance. I walk to them with a smile. 

I stop behind Jiyeon's back , " Miss me guys ? "

 

Yayy ! Finally I've updated Chapter 14. Sorry for the late update :( I'm kinda frustrated because many of the chapters I've updated lost because of the server down. But it's okay. It's not the server's fault. So, this chapter is bored ? I'm sorry :(

I'll update more later ! Don't forget to leave your comment and hit the subscribe button !