Falling 2

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

PRANKK !!

I was with Jiyeon, having a tea together when I accidentally slip the cup from my hand. “ Omo Young Ja-ah, what’s wrong ? “ Jiyeon ask me, shock. I shook my head. “ I don’t know. I feel uneasy “ I told her. She put down her cup and sigh heavily. “ Me too. Since yesterday, but I don’t know why “ she said the same thing. “ Did something happen ? “ I ask her. She shook, don’t know.

“ If something happening, to whom ? “ Jiyeon ask me back. Before she could answer my question, suddenly my phone rang. It is Krystal. I pick up the call. “ Hmm Krystal-ah “ she sounds in a rush. “ Yah Young Ja ! Palli come to the school. The roof top of library building. Palli ! “ and the call ended just like that. What had happened actually ?

“ What’s wrong ? “ Jiyeon ask me. “ Krystal ask us to come to school. Library building, the roof top “ I told her. “ Let’s get there now “ Jiyeon said and took her handbag. I followed her from behind. We settle the payment and straight to the place Krystal asks.

 

Library building, roof top

Krystal POV

“ Hmm Krystal-ah “ Young Ja answered my call. “ Yah Young Ja ! Palli come to the school. The roof top of library building. Palli ! “ I answered her back and throw my phone to the side. “ Unnie ! Why did you do this ? “ I shout at Hyomin unnie. “ Yah Hyomin-ah, are you crazy ? “ Jaejoong then said that to unnie. We keep pulling unnie’s hand from falling, but she didn’t grip our hand. How if she fall ?

Flashback

Hyomin unnie send me a message to come to school library on the roof top on 2.00 pm, but since I get here early, why don’t I go to buy drinks first ? Hmm, that’s a great idea. Besides, I can go around this school to look too.

While, I’m having my drinks at the canteen, I didn’t realize that the time has shown to 2, so I immediately walk to the roof top, but then when I was on my way, I heard someone shout, “ HYOMINNNNNN !! “ I rushed to the roof top and saw Jaejoong pull someone from falling. I run to him and look. It’s Hyomin unnie. “ UNNIEE !!!! “

Flashback end

And now, we still pulling unnie’s hand because she really want to fall, but Jaejoong and I keep pulling her hand from falling. “ Just let me go “ unnie beg us. “ No, Hyomin please don’t do this “ Jaejoong beg her back. “ Unnie, please don’t. How could you want to leave me “ I beg her too. Her tears start falling again. I feel pity for her. She faced so many things till now.

“ Jaejoong-shi “ she called Jaejoong. “ Hyomin-ah “ Jaejoong called her back. “ Do you remember ? “ she ask Jaejoong. “ Unnie, before that come up first. I can’t hold it anymore “ I cut her words. “ Just let my hand go Krystal-ah “ unnie said, smiling lightly. I didn’t let it go, but then someone behind me pull unnie’s hand. “ Yah Hyomin-ah, you’re crazy already ?!! “ he shout on my ears.

Obviously it’s a he. Because his voice, I can tell from that. I couldn’t turn back because this guy shouting on my ears block me. But then, with the energy of two guy, they successfully pull Hyomin unnie. Jaejoong pull Hyomin away from the side, then I turn back to see whose helping. And when I turn back, “ Joon ? “ he’s …. back ? Oh my god ! I can’t believe this.

“ Yah Hyomin-ah, do you know how shock am I when I saw you from down there ?!! You know how heavy you are if I have to caught you if you fall ? Huh ?!! “ Joon scold unnie and ignore me. Aish, why do I always get the side character ?! Hmm…

“ YAH ! WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ?!! “ I shout to them. But then, “ What happen here ?!! “ Young Ja and Jiyeon who just arrived ask. Aish, they really put aside my character. [ Yah author-nim ! Just get me out of this story already ! I’m being ignore by everyone !!!! ] “ Am I really doesn’t exist here ? Aish, arasso arasso “ I said and walk away.

“ Krystal-ah “ Hyomin unnie called me. “ Don’t go “ she said. FINALLYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! *kneeling and raise up hands* “ Unnie, I’m mad at you. Don’t talk to me “ I said and cross my hand. “ I’m sorry everyone “ once unnie said that, Jaejoong immediately hug her. For the first time, I saw him crying. “ Don’t do this anymore. I don’t want to lose you “ Aigoo ~ this is so sweet.

Unnie push him. “ I’m sorry Jaejoong-shi but I couldn’t accept you “ Hyomin unnie said and walk away. Jaejoong fall kneeling on his knees, crying over. “ Jaejoong-shi “ Jiyeon called him and grab unnie’s hand. “ Don’t do this Jiyeon-ah “ unnie plead. “ Stop this drama already “ I heard Joon whispering. I was about to laugh, but then I saw Young Ja’s death glare.

“ I’m sorry unnie. But this time, I couldn’t listen to you anymore “ Jiyeon said and pull unnie to Jaejoong. Then, she asks us to come down, leaving both of them.

 

Young Ja POV

While we moving out of the roof top, I kept thinking. Didn’t Jiyeon realize Joon ? Didn’t Joon realize Jiyeon ? Finally, I’ve made up my mind. I want to ask both of them. “ Yah, Joon and Jiyeon “ both of them turn facing me. “ Did I’m the only one who can see both of you ? You can’t see each other ? “ I ask them, shook my head.

“ I did “ both Jiyeon and Joon said. “ Then, why did you act like you don’t see each other ? “ I ask them again. Jiyeon look at Joon. “ Hi “ Jiyeon waves at him. “ Hi “ Joon waves back. “ Satisfied ? “ Both of them ask me. I look at them and sigh heavily. “ Arasso arasso. You don’t see each other “ and walk away.

 

Chapter 35 is up ! Do leaves your comment !
Much love, trigger ^^