Joon ?

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

“ WHAT ?!! “ I’m so shocked when Krystal told me the reason she’s leaving. I just can’t believe it. Why did she kept this as a secret. She knew this from the moment she saw him. “ Why did you keep it as secret ? “ I ask her. She look down and sigh, “ because she’s my sister. I told you “ she said. Yeah, she’s your sister and now what ? She’s getting married to your friend !

“ Okay “ Finally, I’ve made up my mind, “ Just tell Hyomin unnie. She’ll understand you “ I said to her which made her so shocked and her eyes widened. “ No way ! I will feel so guilty with unnie ! “ she shout and stand up. “ Krystal-ah ! “ Changmin called her. “ You can’t keep this as secret all the time. It will be bad for Hyomin if she knew this after she get married with that guy “ Changmin said to her.

Krystal took a sit back,” But … “ she stop there. “ But what ? This isn’t your fault or anyone “ I said to her. “ Hyomin unnie need to know this “ I said. She left out a deep breath. “ Don’t worry. We’ll there for you “ Changmin said to her. I look at him and smile. “ Yeah, we’ll there for you “ I repeat Changmin’s word. Changmin wrap his hand around my shoulder.

“ I know. There’s still but “ she said. “ What is it ? “ Changmin ask her. “ Unnie doesn’t remember him “ Krystal said. I look at Changmin and gave now-what? look. Changmin nods and look at Krystal, “ She will soon “ he said. Krystal look at me. I smile and nods. She smile finally. “ Okay then. Thank you “ she thanked us. “ So, you’re still leaving ? “ Changmin ask her.

“ No “ she shook her head. I smile and hold her hand.

I go for a date with Changmin at the park. He hold my hand and we walk together while eating ice cream. “ Young Ja-ah “ he called me. “ Hmm “ I replied to him while eating my ice cream. “ When are we getting married ? “ he ask. “ Uhuk uhk. Aigoo ! Uhuk ! “ I choked. Oh my God ! What did he just ask ?! “ Omo ! Young Ja-ah, are you okay ? “ he stop and hold my face.

I look at him, smiling and nods. “ I’m okay “ I told him. He smile and nods. Then, he reach my hand and we start walking again. “ Why did you ask ? “ I ask him. I look at him. He’s smiling. “ Why ? You don’t want to get married to me ? “ he ask me back. I look down. “ Why did you silent ? “ he ask again. “ I… I don’t know what to say “ I told him. Why am I feeling so guilty ?

“ You take it as a joke ? I mean, our relationship ? “ he ask me again. “ What ? I.. I didn’t mean like that “ I told him. Aigoo ~ Why did he become like this ? Why ?! “ Then what ? You with me just for fun ? To avoid from getting single all the time ? “ he ask over and over again. I look down and left out a deep breath. “ Changmin-ah, let’s not discuss about this “ he stop walking.

He turn me facing him and hold my shoulder. “ WHY ?! I’m serious with you Young Ja-ah “ he said. I keep silent. But then, all of sudden he pull me harshly and land his lips on mine. I was so shocked so I push him harshly and shout his name, “ Changmin-ah ! “ he walk to the bench nearer and sat down. “ I know why. Because of Sulli. Isn’t it ? “ he ask me. I would like to answer yes. But I can’t. I’m sorry, Changmin-ah.

“ I.. just don’t want to talk about this now. Please understand me “ I said to him and walk away. But then, while I’m walking someone hug me from behind. “ Mianhae Young Ja-ah “ he said. I know it’s Changmin. I turn back and hug him. I his hair. “ It’s okay “ I told him. I broke the hug and hold his face. I smile to him.

“ Please understand me for once “ I said to him. He smile and nods. Then, I hug him again.

Hyomin POV

I sit alone on my hospital bed while Jiyeon out to eat since that incident just now. I don’t know what had possessed me until I became like that and until he said that words. Should I go to hell ? Like what he said ? I don’t know. Maybe I should. So that, no one will ever worried about me. They will just forget me and continue with their life. Right ?

While I’m day dreaming about how to go to hell, I heard my phone rang. Since the nurse isn’t here, should I take this call ? Yeah I should. I took out my phone and sees it’s a private number. Who could this be ? I slide the answer button and answer the call. “ Hello ? “ I greet the person. The moment he answered me, I’m so shocked. “ Joon ? “

 

 

Thank you to Jacy_Ahio for being a new commenter’s in the comment box. I love you. And to FolderName and angelnyuen too ~ Thank you. I love you too ~

Please keep commenting okay ;)