Finally

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Sulli POV

I look at Young Ja as her focus on the lake. She looks very pitiful. I never thought it would end up like this. Aish, this is all Joon’s fault. Yeah, Young Ja had told me about what had happened at the hospital. I mean, all about what had happened at the hospital. A-Z. “ Still thinking ? “ I ask her. She look at me and smile. She shook.

“ Let’s go !” she stood up. My eyebrows unite. “ Where ? “ I ask, weirdly. “ Hospital. Don’t you want to meet Hyomin unnie ? “ she widened her eyes and ask me. Ahh, Hyomin. “ Of course ! “ I cheered and stood up. We fold our hands together and walk happily to the car. “ Hm, I wonder why won’t you call me unnie ?! “ I said, joking and chuckled. She look at me. “ Arasso unnie ! “

We laugh together. On our way to the hospital, we shared so many stories together since I haven’t met her since the incident at the café. “ Ah ! Sulli-ah, where have you been all this while ? “ Young Ja suddenly ask me. Ah yeah. I disappeared for a long time. That’s why she asked, maybe ? “ I went for a holiday. It’s a long and tragic one. I’ll tell you later okay ? “ I tell her. She smile and nods.

“ I heard Hyomin is getting married ? “ I immediately change the topic when sadness tried to approach me. “ Hmm “ she nods. “ But she’s forgetting everyone “ Young Ja continued saying. “ Forget ? She must be forgetting me then “ I said to Young Ja. Hmm, if she forget me, then how am I going to meet her ? “ We’ll see then. Not all people she forget actually “

 

Finally, we arrived at the hospital. I pull off my seat belt and walk inside the hospital with Young Ja. When we in front of the door of Hyomin’s, Young Ja just walk inside without knocking. I followed her from behind. “ Unnie ! “ Young Ja called her. “ Hi Hyomin “ I greet her in American ways. “ Yah ! Sulli-ah ! “ she shout happily. She got off from her bed, walk to me and hug me.

“ Aigoo ~ Long time no see you. Where have you been ? Are you doing well ? “ she ask me happily. Aigoo this girl. Daebak !! She did a great lie. “ Ah, so you remember me ? “ I trick her by that question. Her eyes widened. “ Unnie “ someone suddenly approach us from the back. I turn back and, “ Ommo ! Sulli-ah ! “ It’s Jiyeon. She is shocked too, to see me.

“ Hi ! “ I waves my hands to her. “ Can we sit down first ? “ I ask them. “ Ah ne “ Jiyeon said and sit on the couch beside the bed. I sit beside Jiyeon. Hyomin sit on her bed with Young Ja. “ So, mind answering my question ? “ I continued asking Hyomin. Hyomin put a small smile and look down. “ Actually, I have something to tell you guys “ Hyomin started speaking.

“ The truth is, I’m not telling the truth “ Hyomin twisting her words which made me understand very well. “ Don’t try twisting. Just tell us “ I made a trap for her again. “ I remembered everyone “ I thought so ! She makes Young Ja and Jiyeon’s eyes widened.

Jaejoong POV

I was about to enter Hyomin’s room when I heard someone. “ Don’t try twisting. Just tell us “ Ahh, I know this voice. But, I kind of forgetting her name. Is it Ssul or what ? “ I remembered everyone “ that’s Hyomin’s voice. What did she say ? What does she mean by that ? “ What do you mean ? “ Young Ja’s voice being heard. “ I’m sorry Young Ja-ah, Jiyeon-ah “ I heard Hyomin’s voice sounds like crying.

“ I don’t mean to lie “ she said with sobs. “ I-I ju-just don’t want to remember him and my mum. They hurt me a lot “ Hyomin continued. “ So, does it means, you tried to forget Jaejoong-shi by telling us and him that you can’t remember him ? “ I heard Jiyeon asks. Is it true Hyomin-ah ? Why aren’t you answering ? Please say something.

“ It’s okay unnie. We understand “ I heard Jiyeon said again. Does it mean, -she n-nods ? I enter the room slowly. “ So you’re just pretending ? “ I ask her. She immediately turn back facing me. Her eyes widened. She’s shocked. She wipe her eyes and calm herself. “ Ne. Because I can’t accept you “ she replied me. “ Jae-ah, what are you doing here ? “ I heard that Ssul girl ask.

Hyomin turn back to her. “ You know him ? “ Hyomin ask her. She nods. “ Of course. He is Krystal’s sister boyfriend, Jessica. You know, Krystal Jung. Jessica Jung. He is Jessica’s boyfriend “ she answered. Damn ! Why do you have to tell her that ?!! Hyomin turn back to me. “ Ahhhhhh !!!! “ she shout and palm her both ears. “ Hyomin-ah “ I called her name.

“ You shut up ! “ she shout and pointed to my face. “ Why do you have to broke up all girl’s heart ? Are you feeling great ? “ she ask me with an annoyed face. “ Hyomin-ah, I didn’t mean like that … “ I couldn’t finished my words when Hyomin interrupt. “ That’s enough. You shouldn’t have come here “ she shook her head. “ You’re right. I should’ve go and die “

“ Unnie ! “ Young Ja and Jiyeon shout together. “ Do you have to say like that ? “ Jiyeon scold her. “ You really want to die ? “ she shout over again to Hyomin. She breath rapidly and walk away. “ Jiyeon-ah “ Young Ja called and chase after Jiyeon. “ Hyomin-ah, have a talk with him. I’ll leave you first “ Sulli said and hug Hyomin. Hyomin just stood there doing nothing.

“ I- “ I tried to say something. “ It’s okay Jaejoong-shi. It’s not like I love you “ she said and sit on her bed. I walk closer to her and took her hand. It’s cold. “ Are you cold ? “ she pull back her hand. “ You don’t have to care much about me. I’m already have the guilty feeling for Jessica-shi “ she said again. I pull her into a hug. “ You don’t have to “ I told her.

I her hair. “ I broke up with her. I think I really like you. Could we please start our relationship ? “ I ask her. She push me from the hug. “ That will not happen. Between me and you, it’s just a family matters. As you said .. “ she said and walk to the window. “ .. you see down there ? “ she pointed to the street. I nods. “ Hmm “

She turn her look to me. “ 3 days from now, it’s my birthday and tomorrow I will be discharged “ she told me. I smile. “ Really ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ On my birthday, come to the 63rd floor of 63 building. Come right on 2.00 pm, I’ll be waiting for you. Don’t be late “ she said. I pull her into a hug again. “ I will be marrying you. No matter what “ I said to her.

 

Young Ja POV

I chase after Jiyeon. I know she’s crying so hard. “ YAH JIYEON-AHH “ someone shout from the back. Aish, who else ? It’s Sulli. Jiyeon immediately stop walking. I turn back and saw Sulli smirk and walk like a diva towards Jiyeon. She stands in front of her. But then, she hit her head. “ Aww “ Jiyeon shout. “ You pabo-ah ! “ Sulli said. “ Do you have to act like that ? “ Sulli said again.

“ Act ? Yah ! I’m seriously sad okay ! “ Jiyeon protested her. “ Yah yah ! What’s happening here ? How can you be so good to her ? Ha, Jiyeon-ah ? “ I suspected something. Jiyeon smile and wipe her tears. “ Young Ja-ah “ Jiyeon called my name and wrap her hand around my hand. “ You know what ? Sorry for keeping this as secret but I already know about the deal “ Jiyeon said.

“ Deal ? What deal ? “ I tried to convince myself that she’s not talking about my deal with Sulli. “ Between you and Sulli “ Gosh ! She already knew it. *facepalm*

 

 

Chapter 32 is up ! How's this chapter ? Is it good ? Or bad ? Oh and yeah, sorry again for the super duper late update ! I know you're mad at me. Well, my exam hasn't finished yet :(

I hope you will keep waiting and read okay ;) Oh anyway, have you check out my A Pink OneShot Request Shop ? I hope you have do so ~