The Accident

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Jiyeon POV

“ Unnie , let’s go to eat okay ? “ Krystal said. Hyomin unnie smile and nods. “ I’m not hurt, Jiyeon-ah “ Hyomin unnie chuckled and pinch my cheek. “ Arasso arasso. Let’s go and eat “ I pull Hyomin unnie hand. We walk to the other restaurant and eat there. This time, Hyomin unnie act more pensive thank talk a lot.

“ Unnie, say something “ Krystal said. “ Hmm, I don’t know what to say “ she said. We look at each other. Krystal and I. She really suffer because of this. And we’re really sad to see her like this. We finished eating and would like to bring Hyomin unnie to the cat café because I know she will be more calm if she plays with cats. She totally loves cats.

“ Let’s go “ Hyomin unnie said. “ Where are we going after this ? “ she ask. I smile and looks at Krystal , “ Somewhere “ Krystal said and pull Hyomin unnie hand. I followed from behind. We walked and make tried to make Hyomin unnie happy and I can see she started to laugh and atlk a lot. When we was about to arrived at the entrance, Hyomin unnie stop walking. Her eyes were widened.

“ Jaejoong-shi !! “ she shout and run forward pushing that Jaejoong guy just now which made Jaejoong fall to the front and it cause Hyomin unnie …

BUMM !!

Hyomin POV

They really tried to make me happy. I respect their hard work. They make a jokes and now I can laugh with them like before. We walked to the entrance but the view infront of me really makes me stunt. I saw a car was about to hit …

“ Jaejoong-shi !! “ I shout his name and push him aside. But then , the car which moves so fast make a sound ….

BUMM !!

and at that time , my view become black and I fall , feeling nothing. But then, I heard someone scream me , “ Unnie !!! “ I knew it was Jiyeon and Krystal. And now that I know, I was just get hit by the car that moves so fast just now. I was trying to save Kim Jaejoong from get hit by this car which hit me.

I’m happy that I could save someone even if I have to die. Because I think that this is written to be like this. My life after graduated will getting worst and the ending of my life is the most saddest moment. Even it ends like this, I’m glad that I was born in this world.

Krystal POV

Hyomin unnie got hit and I can feel that my heart stop thumping. Why did this happen to her. After everything that made her life becomes so sad. Jiyeon and I ran to where Hyomin unnie fell after getting hit. “ Unnie “ My tears and Jiyeon’s can’t stop falling. Unnie got a pure heart. She just save a life that dropping her honor just now.

Her fiancé walk slowly to her weak body. He fall kneeling infront of weak bleeding Hyomin unnie , “ Hyomin-ah, why did you save me after what I’ve done to you ? “ I can see his tears falls too. If only you realize that she is this pure, I’m sure this wouldn’t happen. That guy pull Hyomin unnie from Jiyeon hug but I push him.

“ Don’t you dare to touch her ! “ I shout at him. Jiyeon tried to lift Hyomin unnie but her nature is not able to support unnie’s weight. Her fiancé stood up and lift Hyomin unnie. He ran to his car and place Hyomin unnie at the backseat. We ran to him , “ Do you want to follow me ? “ I look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon nods at him and sit at the back. I took the sit at the front.

He drove as fast as he can to the hospital. When we arrived, Hyomin unnie was placed at the emergency room. I really hope that she would be fine. Her fiancé couldn’t sit still. I can’t cry anymore. This is me. In my family, I’m a strong girl. I don’t usually cry. That’s why I’ve stop crying. Unlike Jiyeon, from the moment we saw Hyomin unnie got hit until now, her tears keep falling. And this fiancé of unnie just can’t sit still. He’s wandering infront of us.

“ I’m sorry “ we heard him apologize. “ I’m sorry for what had happened “ he said again. “ Stop it “ I heard Jiyeon said. “ You just done what you shouldn’t done and it had happened. Even if you apologize, it won’t changed anything “ I smile to what Jiyeon said. She always says something that makes sense. “ Jiyeon-ah, stop crying okay ? Unnie wouldn’t want to see you like this “ I comfort her. I moves to her, sit beside and hug her shoulder.

“ I want to call Young Ja “ she said. She pull out her phone and called Young Ja. She tells everything that had happened and I can tell that Young Ja reaction will be so shocked.

 

So, the fiancé is Jaejoong oppa ! Is the combination okay ? I hope it’s fine. So, leaves your comment okay ? And don’t forget to subscribe also keep reading the story !