Chapter 45

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

10 months ago…

Hyomin POV

After the operation, finally everything revealed. My parents, Jaejoong-shi, Krystal, Victoria and everyone knows about my condition. And the operation also doesn’t went so well as I expected. It was only to keep up my health before another operation. I knew this going to happen. I know it costs a lot. I know it all from the beginning.

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me ? “

Jaejoong-shi ask. “ Do I have to ? “ I ask him back. “ I ask you. So you supposed to answer me. Not asking me back ! “ he sounds like scolding. “ I have no answer to your question “ I said to him. He walk near to my bed. “ Is this why you’re not marrying me ? “ he ask. “ Good that you know “ I answered him. He hold my hand.

“ Let’s get married “ he said. I pull my hand. “ Can’t you understand ? I’m dying “ I said, looking straight into his eyes. “ You don’t even love me. Why bother to marry a dying woman “ I look away. “ Because I love you. I bother to marry you “ I smile cynically. “ Tsk “ I smirk. “ Are you kidding ? “ I ask him. “ That day, you said because of our debt, I need to marry you “

I look at him. “ And now you love me ? “ I ask him. “ Am I a toy to you ? “ I ask him again. “ It was just an excuse. I thought you’ll agreed “ he said, looking down. I smile. “ Whatever it is, my decision won’t changed “ I said and lay down.

 

Young Ja POV

I heard. I heard every single things that Hyomin unnie talked to Jaejoong-shi. Unnie, I know you know what’s best for you. I hope you’ll happy on your decision. No matter what, I’ll be always supporting you. And always you.

I turn the door knob and the room. “ Unnie “ I called her. She turn and look at me. I smile. “ Young Ja-ah “ she smile back. “ Can you leave us ? “ I ask Jaejoong-shi. He look at me. “ Leave ? “ he ask back with an annoyed face. “ Leave now “ suddenly unnie said. Jaejoong-shi look at her, can’t believe that unnie chase him out.

He sigh and leave the room. I walk to unnie’s side. “ What did you two talk about ? “ I pretend to ask. “ He was just irritate because I didn’t tell him about the tumor “ unnie said. 55% true. She didn’t tell me the rest. About the marriage.

“ That’s all ? “ I ask unnie. She nods in hesitation. “ Arasso “ I said and smile. I talk other things with unnie until the visiting time over. Then only, I go back home.

Present …

“ And after that she’s gone. Right before the operation “ I told Jiyeon. She nods. “ That’s the last time you met her ? “ Jiyeon ask. I nods. “ I last met her 3 days before the operation and the next day I got a call saying she ran away “ Jiyeon said.

So yeah. We don’t even know what happen after the last met. She left us without any hint. Without any letter. Without anything. “ I miss her too “ I said. “ Of course. We all miss her “ Jiyeon then said. “ She didn’t even come to Vic unnie wedding right ? “ Jiyeon ask. I nods.

 “ Yeah “