I'm leaving ....

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Jiyeon POV

" Jiyeon-ah, wake up ! " I feel someone called me and shake my body. I open my eyes slowly and saw Young Ja by my side. I smile at her. She smile back. Full of relief. I look around me. There's Vic unnie, Krystal, the teacher Mrs. Park, and .... Joon oppa ! Lol okay, just ignore him.

" Where am I ? " I ask Young Ja. She smile , " You're in the rest room. You fainted just now " Young Ja told me. I just nods and try to sit. She help me. 

" Are you feeling better now ? " Krystal ask. I look at her, smile and nods. " You shouldn't cry too much. See what's happening to you " she scold me. Now I know something about her. When you close to her, she will be the most caring person to you. I chuckle over her nag. She widened her eyes to me.

" Okay Krystal-ah ! " I show her an okay sign to her and wink at her. 

" Jiyeon-shi, it's almost 3 pm. You wanna go home or stay until 3 pm ? " Mrs. Park ask me. I look at her.

" I'll just stay " I told her. She smile and nods. Then, she excuse herself. 

I have a talked with Young Ja, Krystal and Vic unnie and try to ignore Joon oppa presence. He seems doesn't care but I know he sometimes try to enter our conversation but was cut by me.

And it's 3 pm already. I went back home with Young Ja and Krystal. Vic unnie would like to join us but her future fiance pick her up so she just join us next time. We walk home together and share a lot of stories together.

A week later ...

Young Ja POV

It is Sunday and it's the day that I'm moving to Paris. I really can't do this. Living with my parents in Paris is . To leave my friends especially Jiyeon is totally nuts ! But what can I do ? Mum already warned me. If I ever wanted to cancel this, she will cut my allowance. Oh no ! That can't be happening ! How do I live without my monthly allowance ? I can't give trouble to Jiyeon.

Before I go, I told my mum I wanna meet Jiyeon, Krystal and Vic unnie. She let me out but I must be back within 2 hours. Oh ! Why is she so annoying ? Does she need to give me a time limit to meet my friends ? Urghh -.- 

I went to the Everland Korea and mee them there. I'm sad to leave them, but I have to hide my sadness. I look for them around there and I spot a figure that looks like Krystal. Her long curly hair, wearing grey stripes skirt and white top , with a white sport shoes ? Oh okay whatever. Yeah, it is her. Looking at her appearance even from behind is enough to recognize her. 

I ran to them and tap Krystal's shoulder. " Ahh ! There you are ! " Krystal shout. This is so not her ! She usually speak so y. Okay okay. Enough. I smile and waves at them. But I notice there's only Vic unnie and Krystal. No Jiyeon. Where is she ? Didn't she come for her best friends ? To greet me ? This is my last day isn't it ? I started getting sad. I put a smile for Vic unnie and Krystal but my eyes shows my sadness.

" I just went to buy a drink " I heard a voice from behind. I immeditely pull my head up and look at the back. " Jiyeon-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! " I yell and hug her immediately. She push me.

" Aishh ! Yah ! I'm holding the can ! Can't you see ? " she scold me. I smile innocently. 

" Kekekeke :3 Mianhae " I apologize to her. So then, I spend time with them for almost 2 hours and finally I excuse myself or I'll miss the flight and I won't get my allowance anymore. ! I hug them and we did some drama of tears. Keke :3 Okay then, I went back to my house and get ready to hear my mum nagging at me.

After she finished her nag, we went to the airport and .....

Finally, I'm in a country full of love, popular with their wain and so on ...

 

So this is the country I'm going to spend my precious 2 years. I hope this 2 years I leave Korea I can forget Shim Changmin from my mind which I think I can't. Hehehe :3

It's been a week since I enter my new school. I requested to my mum to enter the Arts and Entertainment school. She just agreed with me. I applied to enter the violin class at this school. The students are not bad. But I'm so unlucky to be seated beside an annoying student. Well, girls ... Always like this. Urgh , I just hope she will die tomorrow. 

" So class . today our class finished till now. Don't forget to submit your assignment to me okay " the teacher smile sweetly. Yeah, the teacher here were so kind and like to smile. " Miss Young Ja. I would like to talk to you. Come with me " the teacher called me and said so. I just nods and followed her from behind. 

We arrive at her place and she order me to sit. I sit infront of her , " Okay Miss Young Ja " she start speak. " You're a very good student. I can see that from the first day you entered this school. Eventhough you're just a week here, but i think I started to like you " she said. I smile and thanked her.

" But ... " she said. I look at her. But ? Oh there's but. Okay. " ... I can see you always not focusing when I'm teaching but everytime I ask you, you can answer me . Are you really not focus in my class ? " she ask me and I innocently nods. Oh damn ! I feel like I wanna hit my head on the table right now ! Pabo Young Ja !

" Really ? " she ask again . I clear my throat.

" Actually, it's not that I'm not focus, I do listen to you but I look at other places. That's how I study in my school in Korea " I lie to her. There's no way for me to tell the truth. Hahahahah xD She smile to me. I told you, the teacher in here loves smiling.

" Oh okay. But I hope next time you can look at me because when you look at other places I feel like you're not focusing " she said. I smile at her and nods. 

" So, can I leave now ? " I ask her. She smile and nods. She thanked me for spending my time , having a talk with her. Then, I went back to my class, took my school bag and walk home. No actually, walk to the school gate and went back home with my dad.

When I got home, I immediately rush to my room and throw my school bag on my table study. Then, I grab my phone inside my drawer beside my bed which I forgot to bring this morning and start dialling Jiyeon's number. I know the bill will be soaring but do I care ? It's not like I'm the one who pay for the bills. 

So, I waited for a few seconds and finally there's someone on the line. " Yeoboseoyo ? " she ask me. I smile. She must be not knowing me. Because since I've arrived , I change my phone number and never called her. 

" Jiyeon-ah " I called her. She silence. But then, she talk. " Who's this ? " she ask.

" Aigoo ~ This is Young Ja ! " I told her happily. She screamed happily and getting excited. But then, I heard her mum yelled. Hahahaha xD The family is so funny and happy. I wish I could have a family like her's. 

We have a chat for 2 hours and suddenly Jiyeon scream like crazy. " Yah ! Wae ? " I ask her. She said she got something to tell me. And she said it will make me shock to death.

 

 

Here Chapter 12 :) Have fun reading guysssssssss !

Subscribe and comment not to forget !