Chapter 44

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

I went to meet Changmin because he said he wants to have a discussion about our restaurant. He really determine on that restaurant because he want to show to my dad that he can do a good job. I’m really proud of him.

“ Young Ja-ah “ finally he came. I smile to him. “ Annyeong ~ “ I greet with an aegyo. He smile. “ Annyeong ! “ he greet back with an aegyo. “ So what are we discussing ? “ I ask him. “ Wait. I’m going to order my drink first “ he said and stand, walk to the counter. I look at him ordering. But then, he turn back looking at me.

“ What are you drinking ? “ he ask me. Oh yeah ! I just realized I didn’t buy any drink. “ Anything “ I said to him. Finally, he buy the drink and sit back in front of me. “ Have you eaten ? “ he ask. I nods. “ You ? “ I ask him. He also nods. “ So today I want to discuss what are we serving and the concept of our restaurant “ he said.

I listened to his explanation and seriously he is daebak ! I never thought anything that he just told me. And of course, I directly agreed to his plan. “ Okay that’s all “ he said. “ You are daebak ! “ I said to him. “ I have to if I want to get married “ he said and close the files. I smile to him. “ Ah I can’t wait “ I cheered up. He ruffle my hair.

“ So where are we going after this ? “ I ask him. “ Where do you want to go ? “ he ask me back. “ Hmm anywhere as long as with you “ I said to him. “ Anywhere I go ? “ he ask back. “ Hmm should we go to the club ? I miss y woman “ he said and smile happily. I smirk. “ YAH !! “ I hit his head. “ YOU PABO-AH !! “ I said and walk out of the café.

 

1 year later …

“ Hello ? “

I answered the call. “ Ah Jiyeon-ah “ it’s Jiyeon. “ Why ? “ I ask her. “ Okay arasso. I’ll be there in 30 minutes “ I told her and hung up. She ask me to meet. It’s been a year. Our life has all changed. My restaurant with Changmin come to a big success due to his freaking gorgeous ideas. “ Changmin-ah “ I went to meet Changmin at his office.

“ Hmm why ? “ he look at me. “ I want to go out for a while “ I told him. He stop writing and walk to me. He put his hand around my shoulder. “ Out ? “ he ask. I nods. “ Where ? “ he ask again. “ Meet Jiyeon “ I told him. “ Arasso “ he said but still not letting go off his hand on my shoulder. “ I’m going “ I told him. “ Hmm kiss me first “ he said, smiling happily.

I hit his chest. “ Or I’m not letting you go “ he said. “ Arasso “ I kiss him on the cheek. He smile and ruffle my hair. “ Be careful “ he said and let me go. “ Arasso. Annyeong ~! “ I waves at him and go meet Jiyeon.

 

“ Ahh~ I miss you “ I gave Jiyeon a hug as soon as I meet her. “ I miss you too. It’s been a long time since we last met “ she said, hugging me back. Then only we took a sit. “ How’s life ? “ I ask her. “ Good “ she nods. “ I bet you’re good too “ she said then. I laugh. “ When are you planning to get married ? “ Jiyeon ask. “ I don’t know “ I shook.

“ You know what happened right  ? “ I said to her.

 

9 months before…

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

Changmin POV

Someone knock on the door. “ Come in “ I instruct. The person came in. “ Is this how you treat your customer a.k.a Young Ja’s mom ? “ suddenly that person said. I immediately look at her and stand up. “ Annyeonghaseyo “ I bow and greet politely. “ Could it be you Changmin-shi ? “ she ask. I nods. “ Ne Mrs. Jung “ I said.

“ I don’t have many time “ she said, looking at her watch. “ So just listen to what I’m going to say “ she said. “ Arasso “ I respond to her. “ You’re just a poor, stupid and pitiful child whose my husband feel pity on. Don’t ever think you could control my husband. And don’t think of having Young Ja, my daughter. A classy, rich and beautiful girl, as your wife “ she said.

“ Umma ! “ suddenly Young Ja came in. Mrs. Jung turn her head back. “ Umma, why did you said that ?! “ she raised her voice to her mom. “ Young Ja-ah ! “ I called her. She look at me. “ Don’t raise your voice to your mom “ I told her. “ Oh “ her mom smile cynically.

“ A manners can’t move my heart to accept you as my son-in-law “ she said and walk out of the room. Young Ja sigh heavily.

 

Present…

Young Ja POV        

“ Your mom still can’t accept him ? “ Jiyeon ask. I shook. Jiyeon hold my hand. “ It’s okay. She will one day “ Jiyeon said, smiling. I smile back and nods. “ I hope she will “ I said to her. We talk for so many things and finally ended up silence because we have nothing to talk about.

“ I miss Hyomin unnie “ suddenly Jiyeon said.