A Week

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

It's been a week since the day I stop 'visiting' FullHouse Cafe. Oh Gosh ! I really miss that cafe. Or... should I say him ? Tehehehe :D Jiyeon already promise to accompany me. Yayy! Jiyeon really 'nice'. She really prevent me from 'visiting' the cafe. Duh ! Luckily she didn't extend another week. Or I'll turn into a crazy maid. Oh man! Why today is a very long day for me? Can't I just skip this class and run to the cafe. Hahahaha xD Hell no ! Aishh, what nonsense did this teacher talking about ?! Lalalala, I'm soooo bored. I've never been bored on studying and today is the first time I became like this -.-

Papp !

Auch ! Who the hell throwing ... chalk ? Oh Gosh ! I forgot that I'm in class. What? Forgot? Hell , you just said about teacher Young Ja ! Aigoo, you pabo-ah Young Ja-ah !

" Miss Jung ! Are you focus or not ? " I look at the teacher and smile. 

" Ne " I nods. 

" Don't day dreaming in class " Fuh ! Luckily teacher is in a good mood today. Or else I'll end up 5 round running in the football field. Oh man ! I really hate that kind of punishment. 

 

Haaaaa ! Finally , I've finish school for today. I'm sure Jiyeon is waiting for me at the school gate. I walk happily to the school gate until I meet someone in the half way that make my smile fade away . " Hmm specky Young Ja , why do you look so happy ? " Sulli ask me with a cynical smile. 

" Ohh I'm going to meet my boy but suddenly I lose that happy mode after I meet a es that always interrupt my mood " Sulli widened her eyes. She point her finger to my face , " YOUUU ! " 

" What ? " I made an innocent face and push her hand away. I smile sweetly , hehehe and walk away . Oh Gosh ! Because of that I just lose my precious 5 minutes on meeting my love. !

I run to the door gate and saw Jiyeon already waiting for me. I run to her and tap her shoulder. " Ah Young Ja-ah ! Why are you late ? " she ask murky. 

" Oh Yeah ! I'm sorry ! That Sulli block my way. Oh Gosh ! I wish she could die earlier ! Come let's go ! " I pull Jiyeon's hand .

" Jiyeon-ah ! " someone called Jiyeon's name. We both turn back. It's Joon oppa . " Can I tal to you for a while ? " Jiyeon look at me and I look at her. The we both look at Joon oppa.

" Just a while " he said again. I look at Jiyeon .

" Jiyeon-ah, it's okay. You go and talk to Joon oppa. I'll go alone. Okay byee ! " I waves at her and run . 

 

When I'm on my way to the cafe , I heard someone called my name . " Young Ja-ah ! " AIsh, why today there's so many people called me ?! I turn back and there she is, Hyomin unnie. She's the one who called me. 

" Ahh Unnie ! Wae ? " she smie and walk to me. 

" Where are you going ? Back home ? " I shook . 

" I'm going to the cafe . FullHouse Cafe " I said. She smile. A mysterious smile. Aigoo~ that's so scary. 

" I know why .. hehehe " Bwo? Don't tell me... Aishh Jiyeon-ah ! You !!!! " Let's go. I'll accompany you ! " she pull my hand. But suddenly she stop. " Eh ! We need to change clothes first ! Let's go to the mall first okay ? " Hyomin unnie ask me. I smile and nods.

" Unnie, did Jiyeon tell you ? " she smile and nods.

" Don't worry. I won't tell others. " I smile and nods happily. Luckily unnie understand me. 

 

We took a cab to the mall. After arrived we quickly went to Sandara's Clothes shop. We spend an hour just to get the bestest clothes. Unnie always make me change my clothes everytime she didn't like the clothes. Aigoo, next time don't ever go shopping with unnie Young Ja-ah. Hahahah xD Mianhae unnie ! 

" Young Ja-ah, try this clothes on ! " she give me a pair of clothes. I change the outfit and still she didn't like it. I change into another clothes until I came out with this outfit .

" Yeah ! This one is so cool ! " Finallyyyyyyyyyyy ! Unnie satisfied. Fuh ! She look at me weirdly. " Wae unnie ? " She walk forward and pull my spectacles away. " Okay now better ! " Ahh, my spectacles. Okay, but...

" Unnie, why aren't you changing clothes ? " I ask her. Is she only going to wear a school uniform ? Of course I won't let her . Hahaha xD I push her into the fitting room , grab some outfit and give it to her. " Unnie you change too " she smile.

" No way. If I change I will look more gorgeous that you " she chuckled. I laugh.

" I don't care. Go and change too ! " I push her and close the fitting room door. And I wait outside. After 10 minutes she walk out with this outfit. 

We paid for the clothes and walk to the cafe. I hope he will fall for me. I hope. Eh wait ! I wonder what happen between Jiyeon and Joon oppa. I should call her tonight or should I just go to her house ? Well, I'll think about it later. Haha xD

" Unnie ! I'm nervous ! " I told Hyomin unnie. 

" Keep calm and stay cool girl ! I'm sure he'll shock seeing you " Hyomin unnie said. Aigoo, luckily Hyomin unnie is here to accompany me. If not... I don't know what will happen to me -.-

 

Comment & Subscribe :)