Graduation Day Part II

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

I walk to the door hall and saw Jiyeon was waiting for me with Krystal and Vic unnie. They were chatting and laughing with each other with their graduation clothes except for Vic unnie. I see an unfamilliar guy there standing behind Vic unnie. Oh maybe her fiance. I walk to them with a smile. 

I stop behind Jiyeon's back , " Miss me guys ? "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Young Ja POV

They all focus on me and Jiyeon turn back facing me. I smile and waves happily to them. Jiyeon's eyes widened and become a circle. Not only her , the others too ! Except for Vic unnie's fiance. Yeah, he knows nothing right ? Hihihi :3 Everyone startled over there and keep rubbing their eyes. Couldn't believe that infront of them is me, Young Ja. I immediately hug Jiyeon , " Aigoo ~ I miss you so much !! " I release the hug and kiss her cheek. Then, I did the same to Krystal and Vic unnie. " Yah ! " Jiyeon suddenly pull me , I'm standing facing her. " No wonder he helps you ! Yah ! " Jiyeon keep slapping my . I jump to Vic's unnie behind to protect myself from Jiyeon. 

" Aigoo ~ guys. Stop chasing at each other " Vic unnie stop her. I laugh happily but then Krystal pull me. " How come do you become more y than me ? ANDWAE !!!!! Arghhh. This is so make me tension !! " Krystal palm her ears. Hahaha xD They are so funny. Aigoo ~ How can she think like that ? " Krystal-ah " I pull Krystal's both hand. " You know what ? " I ask her. She look at me with her eyes widened , " What ? " she ask me. I smile and look to her back. Far away from the places we are right now. " Even you're wearing a graduation robe , you still look y till someone can't take his eyes from you " I point at her back. She turn back and see whose behind her. I'm not sure who he is, but he surely have finished school. He even not this school graduaters from last year. 

" Oh he ? I notice that earlier too. Maybe he's just looking at someone of us. I bet if he's looking at Vic unnie, Khun oppa will go and punch his face, right Khun oppa ? " Krystal said and wink at Vic unnie's fiance. Then we all laugh. We enter the hall when the time shows 8.28 am. I took a sit with Vic unnie and Khun oppa at the middle place since the front line had already full. Oh yeah , Jiyeon and Krystal need to line up to get their certificate. But then, someone sat beside me. I think it's a guy cause it's figure looks tough. I didn't turn my head since I'm more interested at the certificate giving ceremony. Aww, can't wait to see Jiyeon and Krystal. But they're the top 10 so they must be the last one. Aigoo ~ 

 

" Excuse me , is this your bracelet ? " The person whose sitting beside me approach me. I turn my head looking at him and whoa whoa ! ! Why must him sitting beside me , " Eh ? " I ask him back since I didn't focus to his question. He smile..... oh my gosh ! I miss that smile of yours. " Is this your bracelet ? I think you drop it just now " he said. I look at the bracelet at his hand and nods. " Oh thanks " I want to take the bracelet on his hand but then he wear the bracelet for me. OMG ! Don't do this ! I'm going to melt. No no ! I've arranged a plan. Please don't make me change my plan ! Nooooooooo ! " There ! On your wrist " he said as he put on the bracelet. I thank him again and smile. Then I turn back my view to the front. 

" By the way , I'm Shim Changmin " he approach me again. Ahh ~ He want to talk. I know I know. I already know your name since the past 4 years Changmin-ah. Only you didn't notice me. He pull his hand to handshake me. I handshake with him and introduce myself. Wait, he didn't even know my name before right ? Ahh, if he knows , he wouldn't be remembered. " Ne, I'm Young Ja. Jung Young Ja " We have a talk together until I notice that someone is staring at us from the back. " Hmm " I wanna ask him something , " Where's your girlfriend ? I didn't see her " I ask. His smile totally faded away. Okay okay, I still can hold my laughter , " She's my sister actually " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA  xD Sister ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH xD You make me laugh like crazy. If I could show my laugh to you. Duh ! Luckily I just laugh in my heart. " Ahh ~ She's so pretty. I thought she's your girlfriend " Erkk ! Bwekk bweekk ! No no, I take back my words. She's not pretty. At all. 

 

I heard they call out Krystal's name and I immediately turn my focus to her. I took out my iPad and took a picture. Since I sit kinda in the middle, so I need to stand and zoom. I took a picture of Krystal and I wait until Jiyeon's turn. When they finish giving out certificate , I want to sit back but unfortunately I don't know how my leg were traped with my handbag strings and I fell on top of Changmin. Ahh ~ this is so embarrasing ! I can feel my face redden, " Young Ja-ah ! " Vic unnie called me. I tried to stand up but then it went more bad when I feel and sorry Changmin-ah , I beck your . I'm sorryyyyyyy ! I didn't do it on purpose. " Omo ! " Vic unnie immediately helped me to stand up. I apologise to Changmin many times since I felt so guilty to him and he keep saying 'It's okay' to me. I sit back at my place with my embarrased face. Mianhae Changmin-ah.

Finally the ceremony is over and I quickly pull Vic unnie's hand out of the hall. I cannot hold the embarrasement anymore. Although not everyone saw it, but I still embarrased. I go and get Jiyeon with his parents and Vic unnie go to Krystal's and her parents. After taking pictures, Jiyeon said goodbye to her parents to spen the day with the girls and we walk to Krystal and Vic unnie. " Ah Jiyeon-ah, unnie need to gather in the hall. Wait for me here okay ? " Jiyeon smile and nods. Vic unnie pull Khun oppa hand and they went to the hall. Then we left the three of us. " Young Ja-ah " Krystal called me. I look at her and show a sign 'wae' . She smile , " How does it feel beck on Changmin's ? " And she laugh out loud. " Yah ! Aish Vic unnie !!!! " I became frustrated. Jiyeon who doesn't know anything keep asking and Krystal told her the whole story. Then they laugh together out loud.

" Yah ! Stop teasing her already " Suddenly Vic unnie approach us. We turn facing her and see Hyomin unnie with her too. " Unnie ! " I hug Hyomin unnie. " Young Ja-ah " she hug me back. She's the only one who doesn't suprised to see me because she already saw me at the mall when my mum forced me to accompany her for shopping the other day. We broke the hug and start talking to each other. But then, Khun oppa interupt us , " So girls. Where do you want to go ? I will be your driver today " Everyone cheered up. But ... " What about my car ? " I ask him. He smile , " Hmm then, you have to become the driver to the girls. I'll become a driver to my girl " he smile and wrap his hand around Vic unnie shoulder. We all laugh. Finally we decide to go just like what Khun oppa plan. But wait ! I don't see Joon oppa today. Where could he be ? Oh no I'm not going to as Jiyeon. Later, I'll ask Krystal and Vic unnie. Oh and Hyomin unnie too.

 

To be continued ......

 

Chapter 15. Keep reading :)

Subscribe and comment !