Chapter 37

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Jiyeon POV

Since Young Ja cancelled our meeting today, I decided to go for window shopping alone. It’s not that I’m not in the mood to shop, but I just need time to release stress. I walk alone all over the shopping mall until I get tired and walk to a café. A café that reminds me of Changmin. I chuckled to myself. It’s been a long time since I come here.

The café that Changmin used to work. FullHouse Café. This café isn’t located in the shopping mall but it’s opposite to the shopping mall. I took a sit to a more privacy place so that I can be alone without no one disturbing me. I order a slice of cheesecake and an Iced Americano and enjoy the scenery of the back of the café.

While I was enjoying the scenery, suddenly I saw a familiar disguise on the mirror wall. I turn my head and wow ! The person I see right now. And he’s looking at me too. “ Joon oppa “ suddenly my stupid lips said his name. “ Ah annyeong Jiyeon-ah “ he waves and smile to me. I smile back. I see him walking towards me.

“ Can I sit here ? “ he ask me, holding the chair in front of me. I smile and nods. “ Yeah sure “ Hmm, I guess I need some time alone next time. The waitress came to take an order and leave. And we kept in silence for a few moment. “ So…” we said at the same time, after a long silence. “ You say first “ he said to me.

I nods. “ So, what are you doing here ? “ I ask him. “ Hmm to wash my clothes “ he shook and sigh. I chuckled to his joke. “ Bwoya ~ “ I pouted. “ Don’t do that. I might fall for you “ he said, smiling. I put a small smile and look away. “ I … “ he began to talk after another silent surround us. I look at him. “ ..studied in Canada before “ he said.

“ Ahh ~ “ I nods, understand. “ In what major ? “ I ask him. “ Art “ he answered shortly. “ So, are you an artist right now ? “ I ask him again. “ Hmm “ he hum. “ I guess so “  he said and chuckled. I chuckled too. “ I.. “ I said. “ .. don’t know what else to say “ I said, chuckled again. “ Me too “ he answered. “ Ah ! “ he suddenly said. But then, the waitress came and put the order on the table.

“ Thank you “ he thanked the waitress. He look at me. “ So, how’s life ? “ he ask and grab a piece of blueberry cake. “ Good. But everything turns out so bad lately. Hyomin unnie became like that. Young Ja and Changmin, I don’t know their progress and everything “ I told him.

“ Ah ~ I heard that all of you and Sulli … “ he sang at his last words. I nods, understand. “ Yeah, we’re good now. Just exactly like in the drama. The bad people turn nice and we became friends. And after this, so on. I don’t know what will happen “ I left out a deep sigh. He nods. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he hold my hand on the table.

I look at him. “ You didn’t forget about our past right ? “ he suddenly ask. “ Our past ? “ I smirk. “ What about our past ? Didn’t you just left right after Young Ja left ? “ I said to him. He looks down. “ Because I thought you don’t want to see my face again “ he said slowly. “ And now you thought I want to see your face again ? “ I ask him.

“ I know you miss me “ Lee Joon oppa said. “ Yes, I miss how you hurt me before. In just a few days, you forgot your love to Vic unnie, and suddenly loves me. Oh my god ! Is woman a toy for you ? “ I ask him. “ I know you’re hurt. I know if other woman sees a guy like me, they would think like you. And I know … “ he couldn’t finished his words when I cut him.

“ Ah so you know ? I thought you don’t “ I said, looking out of the mirror wall. “ Jiyeon-ah, let’s forget all this. And we built a new life. Together “ he said. I look at him. “ Oppa “ I called his name. “ I’m not the old Jiyeon that you know. I’m no longer that clumsy high school girl. I am now a mature girl and I can think properly about who is good for me “ I said.

“ So, stop chasing me “ I end my words and took my handbag. Make a payment and drove away from the café.

 

Changmin POV

It’s not a dream. It’s reality. Young Ja really came for me. Take me to her apartment. I never knew she own an apartment. She is drying my hair right now. “ Why did you kneel in the rain ? “ she suddenly ask. “ Because I wish that God will bring you back “ I answered her. “ I’m worried you know. What if you catch a cold ? “ she scold me.

“ You worried ? “ I ask, but not expecting for an answer from her. “ It means, you still love me “ I said to her. “ Who said I’ve stopped loving you ? “ she ask me and hit my shoulder. I look up at her. I smile and hug her waist. “ Young Ja-ah “ I called her name. “ Hmm “ she responded. “ Before this, I’m an arrogant guy. I only look at y and attractive girl “ I said.

“ Ah now you know “ she said. I smile to myself. “ But now, I really miss my nerdy Young Ja. My specky Young Ja. My old Young Ja “ I told her. To be honest, I really did miss the old her. A high school student who wears a very weird and freak spectacles. “ Since when before I’m yours ? “ she said and push me. Broke the hug.

I move a bit and pull her hand, sitting beside me. “ I don’t know. But right now, I miss the old Young Ja that I insult “ I said to her. “ I won’t be coming back to old Young Ja “ she said. “ Why ? “ I ask her. “ Because you might hate me again and get attract to Sulli or maybe Hyomin unnie “ she said, pouted. I laugh and pinch her nose.

“ Hmm arasso. I’m also afraid that I might hate you again if you turn into ugly swan again “ I said to her. She sigh and stood up. “ Where are you going ? “ I ask her, holding her hand. “ I’m going to make you a warm tea so you won’t catch a cold “ she said and walk away.

Young Ja-ah, I’m so stupid for closing my heart for you before.