Krystal's and Hyomin's Secret

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja is on her way to the hospital without Changmin when someone called her. She took out her phone and look whose calling. She smile when she sees the caller, “ Yeobosaeyo” she answered the call. “ Where are you baby ? “ absolutely ! It’s Changmin who called her. “ On my way to the hospital. Why ? “ she ask him. Without answering, she heard Changmin chuckled over the line. “ Why ? What’s wrong ? “ Young Ja ask him, curious.

“ Nothing. I just want to ask you for a date today “ Changmin said. Young Ja smile happily. She don’t know why but she feels happy whenever Changmin ask her to out and called her. “ Now ? “ she ask Changmin. “ No, next year “ Changmin joked and laugh loudly. “ YAH ! “ Young Ja shout, frowned. “ Of course now. Can we ? Just for a moment “ Changmin told her. “ Hmm “ she still deciding. But then, she come out with a decision, “ Okay. Where are we going to meet ? “ she ask Changmin.

“ Come to the café “ Changmin told her. “ Aigoo ~ You’re so not romantic. Date at the café ? Arasso arasso. I’ll be there in 15 minutes “ Young Ja told him and hung up. But then, Changmin called her again. “ What is it again ? “ she ask him as she pick up the call. “ You forgot something “ Changmin said. Forgot ? What is it ? she thought. “ My kiss “ Changmin said. Young Ja smile. “ Ahh, I thought what. No, you’re not romantic today. I won’t give you. Bye ! “ Young Ja said and hung up again.

 

At the café

“ Aish, this girl. She hung up all the time “ Changmin murmured. While he’s murmuring over Young Ja, someone approach him. “ Changmin-ah “ he turn back and saw, “ Krystal-ah ! You’re not at the hospital ? “ Changmin ask her. Krystal smile to hide her sadness of something and shook. “ What’s wrong ? You look sad “ Unluckily, Changmin can sense her sadness. But then, out of sudden, Krystal’s tears fall down to her cheek. “ Eh yah ! Why are you crying ? “ Changmin ask and pull Krystal to the seat.

“ I’m leaving “ Krystal said. And automatically, Changmin was so shocked. “ WHAT ?! “ And yeah, then only he respond to Krystal. “ I’m sorry. But I can’t stay any longer “ Krystal said and stand up. When she turn back to leave, Young Ja already behind her. “ You’re leaving ? “ Young Ja ask her. Young Ja’s tears already formed in her eyes. “ I’m sorry, Young Ja-ah “ Krystal apologize and hug Young Ja tightly. “ Why are you ? Why did you do this ? “ Young Ja ask, not responding to the hug.

Krystal broke the hug and look down. “ Because I feel so guilty to Hyomin unnie “ Krystal said, sounds like whispering. Young Ja eyes widened. “ Guilty ? Why ? “

Hyomin POV

I was reading when someone enter the room. It’s the doctor, Dr. Jieun. “ Good morning Hyomin-shi “ she greet me with her smile. I smile back and greet her, “ Good morning doctor “ she nods and walk to me. She took my health record and look through it. “ Hmm you’re getting better “ she told me. I just smile and nods, “ Oh yeah “ she look at me. “ I heard that you some kind of forgetting some people “ she ask me and look back at the health record.

 

“ Ahh Dr. Jieun “ I called her, “ Hmm “ she replied, still looking at the record and wrote something. “ Actually .. “ I just can’t finished my sentence when, “ Unnie ! “ Jiyeon enter the room and interrupt the conversation. As she enter, she look shocked when both me and the doctor look at her, “ Ah mianhae Dr. Jieun “ she said and bow several times. “ It’s okay. I’m about to out “ the doctor said and smile. “ You’ll tell me later “ Dr. Jieun said before going out.

Jiyeon smile to the doctor and walk to me as the doctor out of the room. “ Tell her what ? “ Jiyeon ask me, with her happy ever after smile -,-  “ Tell about me. My health “ I hmm what should I say ? Okay, just ignore this sentence. “ Ahh, not something else right ? “ Jiyeon ask me again. Aish, this girl. Why are you asking such a trap question. I just smile and shook. “ Jaejoong-shi didn’t come yet ? “ Jiyeon ask. And immediately ..

“ Yah unnie ! Why did you sour your face ? I’m just asking “ Oh luckily you’re realize. Duh ! “ Because I don’t know him and I don’t like his attitude, so please stop asking about him and tell him not to come anymore “ I said angrily. “ Ahh really you don’t know him ? “ Jiyeon ask again and make an angel face. I glance and shook. I took back my book and read it. “ Have you breakfast ? “ Jiyeon ask again and again. “ No. Would you like to eat with me young lady ? “ I ask her.

She smile happily and nods. But then, “ Can I join ? “ someone approach us. Yeah, it’s that annoying guy, Jaejoong. I was about to feed myself when he ask and now I already lost my appetite. I put back my chopstick and lay on my bed, “ Just eat. I’m full “ I told Jiyeon and close my eyes. “ Unnie ! “ Jiyeon called me but I just ignore her. But then, I feel like someone pulling my hand harshly. “ Get up and eat “ oh my god ! Why are you so annoying man ?!

That Jaejoong guy pull me harshly and push me to the bed. “ Sit down and eat “ he said it with a serious face. He pull my stroller to my front and put the food on the stroller. “ Eat now “ he ordered me. I look at him and smirk but I can feel around my eyes, it’s getting warmer. “ I don’t know you. Stop ordering me to do this and that “ I said to him. I control my voice so that it won’t sound like I’m going to cry.

“ But I know you “ he said and took the chopstick in front of me. “ Now take this and eat “ he pull my hand and handed the chopstick. I throw the chopstick to the ground and my tears fall down right away, “ I DON’T WANT TO EAT !!  “ I shout to him. “ Unnie ! “ Jiyeon shout my name and hug me immediately. I look at him with an angry face. “ You understand now ? “ I ask him calmly. Jiyeon broke the hug. “ Unnie. Let’s not eat okay “

Jiyeon said that to me. And she wipe my tears. But she’s the one whose crying. I feel bad to Jiyeon. So bad. Jaejoong-shi took back the chopstick on the ground and put it on the stroller in front of me. “ I’m worried about you. Jiyeon worried about you. Everyone worried about you. But you ? You didn’t even care about yourself. Just go to hell Hyomin “ he said and step out of the room. I’m startled. I just can’t believe he just said that.

“ Just go to hell Hyomin “ I repeat his words.

 

 

How is this chapter ? I know it’s bad because no one commenting except my beloved FolderName. Please comment. It’ll inspired me more on writing. Please okay ? I love you so much readers.