He just pity on her ....

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

It’s been a week since Hyomin unnie being admitted in the hospital. And it’s been a week I saw Jiyeon and Hyomin unnie’s fiancé, Jaejoong-shi at the hospital. The nurse there said, Jiyeon and Jaejoong-shi never missed a day visiting Hyomin unnie. Especially Jiyeon. Even I didn’t missed a day of visiting but I only visit for about an hour or more, but Jiyeon. She looks like accompany Hyomin unnie without going back home.

And for a week I visit Hyomin unnie too, Changmin keep accompany me. He took care of me like I’m the one who admitted to the hospital. I’ve never felt this happy before. But, I still remember. My purpose on seducing him is to make him suffer. I can’t fall in love with him again. I can’t. I just can’t even if I want to. He hurt me a lot before. He needs to feel what I feel !

“ Jiyeon-ah “ I called Jiyeon whose reading at the couch in the hospital room. She look at me. “ Ne “ she replied. She smile to me. I smile back, “ Have you eaten ? “ I ask her. Since she’s in this room always, so I don’t think she has eaten yet. “ Aigoo ~ You and Changmin are just the same “ she said. I became weird. What did she mean ?

“ Means ? “ I ask her. She chuckled and close her book. Put it aside. “ Everytime I saw Changmin, he will ask ‘ Jiyeon-ah, have you eaten ? Jiyeon-ah, have you eaten ?’ Lololol I’m sick of eating too much “ Jiyeon said. Repeating the way Changmin ask her. I laugh on her aegyo.  She looks so cute like that.

“ Yah ! Did you guys talked about me ? “ Changmin suddenly appear without us realizing asking that question. I chuckle a bit, “ Aigoo ~ aniya. Why would us talking about my baby ? “ I said and pinch his nose. He smile widely and wrap his hand around my shoulder. “ Ah, Jiyeon-ah “ Changmin suddenly seems like remembering something. “ I’ve eaten “ Jiyeon replied before Changmin could ask anything.

Changmin laugh out loud. “ What are you talking about ? I’m not asking that. Aigoo ~ “ Changmin said. Still in his laughing mode. Jiyeon’s face redden. She’s embarrassed maybe. Hehehehehe :3 “ Arasso arasso. What do you want to ask ? “ Jiyeon said. Changmin stop laughing when Jiyeon ask that. “ Ah, where’s Jaejoong-shi ? I didn’t see him “ Changmin ask Jiyeon.

“ Ahh him ! I didn’t see him too today. I don’t know “ Jiyeon said. “ He’s not coming “ someone approach us from the back. It’s Krystal. We all became weird of her statement. “ What made you said that ? “ Changmin ask. Krystal smile cynically and took a sit beside Jiyeon. “ I saw him at the park with a girl “ Krystal said. Jiyeon was so shocked. Maybe she thought that Jaejoong has already come to his sense and realize that Hyomin unnie is his fiancé.

“ But … “ Jiyeon startled. Krystal smirk at her. “ What Jiyeon-ah ? You thought he already love unnie ? “ Krystal ask Jiyeon. Jiyeon nods. Krystal sigh and stood up. “ Jiyeon-ah “ she stand infront of Jiyeon and hold her shoulder. “ He will never love unnie if when his fiancé “ Krystal pointed at Hyomin unnie , “ laid on the hospital bed, while him ! Kissing with another girl at the park ! “ Krystal shout. Jiyeon tears started to flow.

 

“ Why did he do this to unnie ? “ Jiyeon ask. Her tears can’t stop flowing. The atmosphere turn so sad. No one speaking at the moment.

Hyomin POV

“ He will never love unnie if when his fiancé  laid on the hospital bed, while him ! Kissing with another girl at the park ! “ I heard Krystal shout. But then, I heard Jiyeon ask maybe herself or maybe them, I don’t know. Her voice sounds so sad. She’s crying. “ Why did he do this to unnie ? “ After a few moment, when the last words Jiyeon said, I heard the door closed. And I heard no more voices nor Jiyeon crying anymore.

I slowly opened my eyes. But then, I feel my face warmed up and I feel a water drop from my eyes. Jaejoong-shi, is this what I have to accept if I ever marry you ? If it is, I’ll accept it. I know I’m not for you. I wipe my tears away. No more tears for him. I realize that I’ve fallen for him after meeting him for many times already. I’ve already miss him whenever he’s not around. I never thought he’s so worried that I was admitted because of getting hit, by the reason he’s pity on me.

I’m sorry for ever loving you Jaejoong-shi. I promised you, you will never keep me for a long time. One day, I’ll leave you with no regret and will never find you anymore. Never.

Changmin POV

After we’re out of Hyomin’s room, I took the girls to the cafeteria in the hospital. As we took a sit at the table, Young Ja suddenly stood up back. “ Baby, what’s wrong ? “ I ask her. She didn’t respond to me. So, I look at my back since we didn’t sit together. I saw that fiancé of Hyomin with a girl beside him. I look at Young Ja again. Her face redden and I can see she made her fist.

But then, I saw Jiyeon already made her way to that guy. Anyone can tell, how widened my eyes are. I stood up and ran to Jiyeon, pulling her arm back to the table. She struggle for me to let go of her hand. I pull her to the table and push her to sit down. “ You sit down too “ I told Young Ja. Only this time she respond to me. When I look at Krystal, she happily drinking her orange juice.

I look back to Jiyeon and Young Ja, “ Jiyeon, Young Ja, you can’t attack him like that “ I said. Trying to calm them actually. “ What do you mean ? How will unnie feels if she saw Jaejoong-shi with that girl ?! “ Jiyeon ask, shout. I look at Young Ja. Expecting her to help. “ Changmin-ah, unnie will be hurt “ Young Ja said. Aish ! Young Ja also mad at him.

“ I know but she need to know the truth “ I said. There’s nothing else I can say at the moment. “ Nevertheless “ Krystal interrupt. Both of them look at her, “ it will be more hurt if she knew after them get married. Even she have known about that girl, at least she need to meet the girl too “ Krystal said. I nods, agreed. Jiyeon and Young Ja look at each other. “ Okay then “ Young Ja said and look down. As well as Jiyeon.

“ Young Ja-ah, do you want to stay here or get back to café after this ? “ I ask her after a moment of silence. She look at me. “ Hmm “ she still deciding. “ Just follow him. We’ll take care over here “ Krystal said. Young Ja look at me. I smile to her. She look at Krystal back, “ Are you sure ? “ Krystal smile and nods. “ Okay then “ she nods, agreed.

 

 

So, Jaejoong just have his pity on her ? Aigoo  that's really a heartbreak :( By the way, is this chapter good ? I hope it's good. I'll try updating more and more okay ;) Just keep reading and don't forget to subscribe. 

Please don't be a silent readers :(