She meet him

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

It’s been a long time since I visited Hyomin unnie. So, I decided to give her a visit today. When I was about to walk out of my room, my phone rang. I look in my handbag. But my phone isn’t there. I put my handbag on the table and look on my bed. Luckily, I found it there. But, my phone isn’t ringing anymore. I was about to check whose calling when the phone rang again. It’s Changmin.

“ Changmin-ah “ I answered the call. I don’t feel like talking to him after what had happened yesterday. But, I still need to answer this call right ? If not, when we meet, he will attack me with questions. “ You sounds sad. Why ? “ see ? Even we didn’t meet, he still ask me questions. Huh -,- “ Nothing. I just woke up “ I lied. But I think he sense me lying.

“ Liar. You are about to go out when I called. Where are you going ? “ Aigoo ~ How can I escape from this guy. He knows everything that I did. “ Hospital. Why ? “ I ask him, sighing. “ Yah ! Why are sighing ? You’re not happy with me calling you ? “ he ask me and chuckled. I smile to myself. He must be known about me. I become like this because of yesterday. He’s a great fortune teller right ? Duh !

“ Are you coming with me ? To the hospital ? “ I ask him, changing the topic. I heard him sighing. “ Young Ja-ah “ he called my name. “ Are you coming or not ? “ I ask him again. “ I’m busy “ he said and hung up. I know he’s mad. But, I don’t want things like yesterday to happen again. Not for now. I put my phone in my handbag and made my way downstairs. I saw mum preparing the breakfast.

“ Mum “ I called her. She look at me and smile. “ Come. Have a breakfast with me “ she said. I smile and walk to her. “ What did you cook ? “ I ask and look at the table. Wow, looks delicious. I took a sit at my usual place. But then, dad join me. “ Young Ja-ah, my daughter “ dad greet me with his warm smile. I smile back to him. “ Daddy, my dad “ I said and we both chuckle.

“ What’s with the laugh this morning ? “ mum suddenly appear from the kitchen. “ Aniya “ I answered mum. She smile, “ Now you know how to secreting with me “ mum said and all of us laugh. I’m happy that now I have a very happy family. “ Where are you going today ? “ dad ask me. “ Hospital. Visit Hyomin unnie “ I answered him. He nods.

“ I think we should pay a visit to her sometimes “ mum suddenly said. I look at her, “ I think she’s going to be discharged soon “ I tell her. Because I can see she’s getting better right. “ Ah really ? Then, I should just treat her dinner when she get discharged “ mum said. I just nods and continued eating my breakfast. But then, I just realize that I still have something else to do.

“ Oh mum. I need to go now. Bye “ I kiss mum and dad cheek and move to my car. Then, I drive to the bank to bank in money to someone. Yeah, it’s Changmin. I don’t want when I broke up with him, he will bother me with so many problems and such as money. It will be . Then only, I will go to the hospital. Today, I will accompany Hyomin unnie !

 

I’m on my way to the hospital. Oh my god, the bank really crowded. I forgot today is Monday, so many people comes. Dush ! Serves me right ! I look at my watch. It’s almost 2 and I just arrived at the hospital. Damn ! I promise Jiyeon to come more early, but seems like I just broke my promise. Sorry, Jiyeon-ah. Will not happen again ;)

Finally, I’ve arrived at the floor Hyomin unnie room at. I was on my way to unnie’s room when I bumped into someone. That person apologize and the moment I saw his face, “ Joon ? “ I was so shocked. I met him again ?! But then, he shocked to and was about to run away but I pull his hand. “ Yah ! Joon-ah ! “ I shout at him. He push me and run.

I chase after him and pull him, made him fell. “ YAH ! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING ? “ I shout at him and made everyone look at me. I smile and bow at everyone. But then, I pull Joon’s hand and go to the hospital park. I stand in front of him, crossing my arm. “ YAH ! “ I shout. “ WHERE ARE YOU ? “ I ask him and made an angry face.

“ Where what ? “ he ask me, innocently. I smirk. “ Tsk, pretend to not know “ I said to him. He look down, “ I went to Canada to study “ and made me shocked to death. Canada ? Why so far ? “ Why you didn’t tell us ?  “ I ask him. “ Do I have to ? “ he ask me back. I glared at him and made him look away. “ Aish, I just don’t want everyone to know “ he said again.

“ At least, you can tell right ? “ I ask him again. He nods slowly. “ Let’s meet Jiyeon “ I said and pull his hand. He pull back his hand, “ NO !! “ he shout. “ Why ? “ I ask him.

 

 

So, I know this chapter is bored. I’ll try updating more okay ;) Please keep commenting okay ;) I love you !