Chapter 42

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

“ Bwoh ?! “

“ Arasso. I’ll come now “ I just received a phone call from Jiyeon saying that Hyomin unnie was admitted in the hospital again. I immediately pack up my things and went to the hospital. In my way to the hospital, I leave a short message to Changmin, telling him about Hyomin unnie. I’m so worried right. Unnie, please be fine.

When I arrived, I immediately look for the room that unnie located. Jiyeon called when I’m on my way saying that unnie is now stable. But I still worried for her. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ I called as soon as I step in the room. Jiyeon look at me. She’s crying so hard beside unnie while holding unnie’s hand. And I saw Jaejoong-shi beside Jiyeon, standing.

“ Jiyeon-ah, what happened ? “ I walk to Jiyeon hug her. I her back, asking her to calm down. After Jiyeon calmed down, I ask her to tell me what had happened. “ Unnie went to Manwondong “ Jiyeon said. “ She text yesterday, incase anything happened to her, she wants me to take care of her dongsaeng “ Jiyeon said.

She sobs and wipe her tears when it began to fall again. “ Then ? “ I ask calmly. But Jiyeon couldn’t continue her words. I look at Jaejoong-shi. “ What’s wrong ? “ I ask him. “ I don’t know. The doctor talk to Jiyeon and she refused to tell me “ Jaejoong-shi said. I sigh heavily. “ Can’t you ask the doctor ?! “ I almost scream to him.

“ Jiyeon-ah, how did you know she’s in Manwondong ? “ I ask Jiyeon. “ I followed her this morning “ Jiyeon said. She hug me tightly. I her back. “ Arasso arasso. Jiyeon-ah, keep calm “ I calm Jiyeon.

After a while, I walk out of the room and went to meet the doctor. And the result I get was so surprising. Unnie, why did you do this to us ? Why didn’t you tell us ? I walk to Hyomin’s unnie room back again. “ What did the doctor say ? “ Jaejoong-shi ask. I look at him calmly. I sigh and smile. “ Nothing’s bad. She can be discharged when she wakes up soon “ I said.

No. This guy shouldn’t know the truth. He didn’t deserve the truth. “ Ahh “ he sigh in relieved. “ So, I think I should be going since she’s going to be fine “ Jaejoong-shi said and left. I look at him left. “ If only you know the truth “ I said to myself.

 

Changmin POV

I was too busy that I didn’t check my phone. Young Ja sent me a message saying that Hyomin was admitted again. I immediately went to the hospital. “ Young Ja-ah “ I called as soon as I step in. “ Shh “ Young Ja ask me to silent because Hyomin is still sleeping. I walk and stand beside her. I see Jiyeon lying on the couch beside Hyomin’s bed.

She is sleeping and her face looks so bloated. She must be crying so hard just now. “ What happened ? “ I ask Young Ja whispering. She smile. “ I’ll tell you later okay ? “ she whispered. I her hair and nods. I smile.