Her War Begin

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

We spend our time together today with shopping and girls talk. Today was so tired but exciting too. They ask whether tomorrow we’ll going out again or not and of course I said yes. They said they are making a surprise for me. A wonder what kind of surprise will it be ? But yeah, too sad Hyomin unnie can’t come over because her so-called fiancé wanna meet her. Maybe to settle down about today and we felt really really bad to cause her facing her fiancé tomorrow.

So, stop all about today. I want to cherish the memories today in my heart and tomorrow will be the new start of my day. I’ll be living and working in Korea and will continue with my plans. Plans on ruining his dream like what he did on ruining my dream. Because of him, I’m suffered. Now that I realized that he’s such player , I want revenge.

 

***

I woke up this morning at 8 am and we will meet at 10 am. So, I still have 2 hours to choose my outfit and done with my hair. Hmm, where they wanna meet eh ? Should I wear skirts or should I just wear shorts pants with blouse ? Should I look matured or should I look y ? Duh ! Since when do I have to think so many things to wear any outfit ?! Maybe I’ll just think later. Lol -,- I wanna go for a bath when my phone suddenly rang. It’s Jiyeon.

“ Ne. Wae ? “ I ask her as I pick up the call. She chuckled and said, “ Wear something y okay “ then she hung up. Lol whaddup with her ? Okay, she just give me a final decision what to wear. So, I guess I’ll just wear this ….

 

 

I took a bath for 30 minutes and wear my clothes. Then, I walk downstairs to grab some breakfast since I’m damn starving right now. I sit with my dad while my mom pouring the coffee into the glasses. Euww , coffee ? No thanks. “ Mom “ I called her. “ I know you don’t drink coffee. I’ve already prepared hot chocolate for you “ she said and pour hot chocolate in my glass. Yeayy, mom is the best ! I thanked mom and drink my favorite hot chocolate. Then, I grab a slice of bread and spread the best chocolate jam which is Nutella on my bread. Oh yeah. Okay stop it.

“ Where are you going today ? “ Dad asked when I’m feeling the pleasure of eating my Nutella delicious bread. I look at him and smile , “ Meet my friend. Wae ? “ I ask him back. He smile back and shook. “ Nothing. Have fun “ he said. He out down his newspaper and walk to the door. I can see he’s going to the office. Okay. “ Bye Dad “ I waves at him. “ Bye “ he waves back.  

 

While I’m enjoying my breakfast, Mom suddenly ask , “ What time are you out ? “ I look at the watch on my wrist and, “ Oh my god ! I’m late. Mom I’ll go first “ The time already shown to 9.30 am and I hope I’m not stuck in the jam. I took my car keys and handbag , wear my heels and not to forget my lovely Ipad and rush to my car. I started the engine and speed to see my friends. Eh wait ! Where they want to meet ?

 

I grab my phone in handbag and tried to dial Jiyeon’s phone but she didn’t pick up the line. So, I call Krystal and thank God , she pick up. “ O’ Younggie-ah. Wae ? “ she ask as she’s on the line. “ Where to meet ? “ I ask her quickly since I can’t talk too long because I’m driving. “ Do you know FullHouse Café ? Let’s meet there “ Krystal said. FullHouse Café … Wait ! FullHouse Café ?!! No wonder … Jiyeon-ah ! “ Arasso. I’ll be there “ I hung up the call. 

 

I arrived infront of FullHouse Café and parked my car. I stay in my car for a few minutes , not coming out until my phone rang. Duh! Why my phone kept ringing today ?! “ Hmm Jiyeon-ah “ I pick up the call. “ I saw your car outside. Come out already. We’ve waited for you for so long “ she said. Finally I walk out of my car and walk to the café and when I enter the café and I can sense that not a pair but many pairs of eyes staring at me. Maybe…. I’m too y ?

I landed my eyes to the bartender and saw a muscle guy. His back is facing me. I can’t see his face but I knew who is that. I turn to my right and saw Jiyeon and Krystal waving at me. I walk to them with smile on my lips. “ So what’s the surprise ? “ I ask as I sat down. They laugh. Maybe I can’t wait for the surprise. “ Close your eyes “ they ordered me. I close my eyes and a few seconds later I felt a hand around my neck. I opened my eyes immediately and then I can see HIM and a necklace on my neck. He smile at me.

 

“ Changmin-shi “ I called out his name. “ Young Ja-shi. We met again “ Yeah right. Met again. Isn’t this you planned ? Duh ! “ This is surprise ? “ I ask Jiyeon and Krystal. They look at each other and then look at me. “ Actually, he asks us for help. That’s why “ Jiyeon said. I nods and smile.

“ YOU PLAYBOY !!!!  “ I heard someone scream from Changmin’s back. I stand up, so do Jiyeon and Krystal and look out the person whose screaming. And yeah, I thought so. It’s Sulli. She walk towards us oh I just realized , she brought over her 2 bodyguard, Amber and Luna. She stand right infront of him and stare fiercely at him. And Amber with Luna stand beside me. 

 

“ Why did you do this to me ?! “ Sulli shout at Changmin and point to his face. I can see her anger is going to explode but I know she’s sad too because her eyes are teary. I can hear Changmin’s tsk-ed her. “ Do you think I’m so in love with you ? “ he said arrogantly and push Sulli’s hand harshly. He look Sulli in her eyes and point to Sulli’s face , “ You just one of a that I play with. You’re nothing but a trash ! “ Changmin shout.

Sulli and even I, Krystal and Jiyeon were stunt with what he said. Did he really that bad ? So, my decision to dump him when he’s really fall in love with me is right ? Sulli fall sitting. She cried and keep crying. “ Young Ja-ah , let’s go “ he said and pull my hands. I intentionally left my handbag, Ipad and belongings there because …

We’re out of the café. “ Oh Changmin-shi. I left my belongings inside. Let me get them first “ I told him. This is the right time to start my plans with the help of Sulli. Luckily , I bring my car keys with me , “ Take this keys and go to my car. I parked it there. “I showed him where I parked my car. He smile and nods. I enter the café again. Oh God ! Do you know how embarrassed I am when he did that earlier. I apologize to the other customer once I enter the café.

 

I walk to Sulli and comfort her. “ Sulli-ah “ she look at me fiercely. “ Yah ! Young Ja-ah ! You think you’ve become this beautiful and y , you can steal him from me ?! No way ! “ she said and was about to walk away but I pull her hand. “ That’s why. I want to help you to get him “ I said and her expression nothing else but shocked. Same goes to the others. Amber, Luna, Krystal and Jiyeon. “ What do you mean Young Ja-ah ? “ Jiyeon ask.

“ Changmin is nothing to me now and you know he deserves to be played even once “ I said. “ So, what is your plan ? “ Krystal ask me. I smile and look at Sulli , “ I will make him fall for me and then I’ll dump him. Only on that way he will realize that dumping girls isn’t that great and there’s a girl that always love him and he shouldn’t do this to her “ I said and smile to Sulli. Sulli hug me and thank me. Well, at least I just did a good deed.

But then, I just realized I took too much time in the café so I decided to go to the car right away. When I enter the car , Changmin ask, “ What took you so long ? “ I smile and think of any idea. “ They wanna fight with me “ I told him. I don’t know where that idea come from. Duh ! He smile and nods. I ask him to drive and we go for a ‘date’ for the first time. Hmm, I’ll see what am I going to do with him.

 

Wow, Young Ja has started her wars. Will her plans go well ? Or will CHangmin sense her idea and did Changmin really going out with her because she’s changed ?

Keep reading to know the answer. And leave you marks so that I know that you already read this chapter :) Subscribe pleaseeeee !