Joon Is Back

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Joon POV

I just arrived at the Seoul Airport and the first person that re-called in my mind is Hyomin. She’s the only one who knows I leave. I leave Korea right after the graduation. I did saw Jiyeon and I even saw Young Ja at the graduation ceremony, but I just can’t go and meet them. I feel so guilty to Jiyeon. After I graduated, I just left without telling anyone. Hyomin just knew about me when I suddenly met her on my way to the airport the day I left.

I decided to called Hyomin and met her. The first person I will meet as soon as I arrived Korea is, Hyomin. I look for Hyomin’s cell phone number in my contact book list. I look through and finally found her number. I dial her number. First call, no one’s picking up. Second call, it’s voice mail. Third call, still no one picking up. I call for the fourth time and finally, someone answered. “ Hello “ I greet her. She greet me back. “ Hyomin-ah, it’s me Joon “

“ Joon ? “ she really sounds shocked. It can be heard through her voice, “ Yah ! Where are you ?! Long time no see “ she said cheerfully. I smile to myself. “ I’m in Korea. I want to meet you. Can we meet ? “ I ask her. She silence for a while, “ I was admitted into the hospital “ her statement really make me shocked ! Hospital ? “ Can you come to Asan Medical Centre ? “ she said. I sigh, “ Okay, I’ll come. But make sure 2 things “ I told her.

“ What is it ? “ she ask me. “ First, make sure that you’re alone when I come. I’ll call you when I’ve arrived the hospital. And second, you must tell me why you admitted to the hospital “ I heard her chuckled over the line, “ Arasso arasso. Just come here “ she said. I laugh too. “ Okay. I’ll be there in 30 minutes “ I said and hung up. I called the driver to pick me up at the airport.

 

I arrived at the hospital and search Hyomin’s number in the dialed number list. I get her number and call her. She said the line is clear. There’s no one except her. I went to straight to her room. I knock on the door and enter the room. “ Joon-ah ! “ Hyomin waves happily when she saw me. “ Hey “ I waves back at her. I took a sit beside her bed. “ You pabo-ah ! “ she knock my head as I sat down.

“ Yah ! “ I shout and my head. “ Why did you run away ? “ she ask me. Aish, Hyomin-ah. I just sat down and you already attack me with questions ? “ Let me take a breath first okay ? “ I said to her. She smirk. “ You ! “ she pointed at me. I push her finger lightly. “ Tell me how you get in here first “ I said to her. She smirk again.

“ I got hit by a car and I end up here. End of story “ she said. I smile and sigh. “ That’s all ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ Only that ? “ I ask her again. “ Okay okay. I’ll tell you. I was frustrated. I act like I want to kill myself. So, I run to the road. And suddenly a car came and hit me. Oh great ! I feel dizzy and now I’m here. Tadaaaa ! “ she tell me happily. But, I still can tell she’s lying.

 

“ Almost right. But I can sense a few parts, you lied. It’s okay. I’ll check it out later “ I said to her. She chuckled. “ yeah right “ she said. I took an apple from his fruit basket and peel the rind. Then, I give it to Hyomin, “ Tell me about Seoul “ I said to her. She took the apple and eat it. “ About Seoul ? All this while, you’re not in Seoul ? “ she ask. I smile and nods.

I took another apple and peel the rind. “ I went to Canada and continue my studies there. But, seems like Seoul suits me more “ I told her. I put down the knife after finish peeling and eat my apple. “ I left Seoul because of Jiyeon “ I said to her. She look shocked. “ Whyy ?!! “ she ask me, shocked. “ Because I might hurt her “ I answered her.

“ You .. don’t love her right ? “ she ask me. I nods. “ Then, what’s with all the confession after you Vic left you ? “ she ask again. “ I don’t know. I think I’m just broken heart. That’s why I choose to accept Jiyeon in my life. But I think, I can’t “ I told Hyomin. She sigh and put her apple on the plate. “ You can’t run away for the rest of your life. Jiyeon might wait for you. Who knows ? “ Hyomin said to me. She’s right but I…

“ Could you please help me ? “ I ask Hyomin. “ What ? “ she replied. I put down my apple on the plate same with Hyomin and wipe my hand using the tissue. “ I must back to Canada in 2 days. Please send my regards to all and please tell Jiyeon to stop waiting for me. I can’t love her back. Please ? “ I said to her. She smile and nods. “ Okay I’ll tell her. But you, please take care “ she said.

I smile and nods. “ Don’t forget me. Come back here always. Meet me. And come back when I’m getting married okay ? “ she said. I’m shocked. She’s getting married ? To whom ? “ You’re getting married ? “ she laugh. “ Aish. No. I’m just saying, if I’m getting married “ she said. I nods, understand. Aigoo ~ I think she’s getting married. I was just about to celebrate for her.

“ Yah ! What is the time now ? “ Hyomin suddenly ask. “ Almost 3. Why ? “ I ask her back. She suddenly become a clumsy girl, “ You must go now. Jiyeon is coming over “ No wonder ! I took my bag and say good bye to Hyomin. Then I leave her room. On my way to the lift, I look for my phone in my bag. But then, I bumped into a person.

I look at that person. My eyes totally widened. “ Joon ? “

 

 

Hehe :3 So, it ends with “Joon ? “ again in this chapter. Who might bumped into Joon ? How did Hyomin remembered Joon and not her fiancé ? Please keep reading and don’t forget to leave your comments okay  ;)

I really appreciate it !