Falling

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Changmin POV

There’s something fishy about this three girls in front of me. Young Ja, Jiyeon and Sulli. Have they good to each other ? Because Jiyeon and Young Ja seems like have met Sulli for many times or maybe have a tea together. Are they really having a good relationship but never going to tell me ? Is Young Ja hiding something from me ? Aish, I’m so sick thinking about this.

“ Changmin-ah “ Young Ja called me. I look at her and smile. “ Aren’t you eating ? “ she ask me. I shook my head. “ I’m not hungry “ I replied to her. “ It’s a waste. I won’t take you here again “ Jiyeon suddenly interrupt. I just chuckle and keep staring at Young Ja. The celebration ends with everyone split up o our own house but I took Young Ja to somewhere else and would like to spend the night with her.

Hyomin POV

I’m in the car with Jaejoong-shi. He’s going to send me to my condominium. I am not going to come back home since mum still doesn’t know that I lied to everyone. “ Coming to my apartment ? “ suddenly Jaejoong-shi ask me. I look at him and shook. “ No. Just send me “ I replied to him and lean to the seat. I close my eyes, but then I feel someone’s hand on my forehead.

“ Are you sick ? “ Jaejoong-shi ask me. I push his hand lightly and sigh, “ No Jaejoong-shi, just focus on the road “ I told him. “ Just call me Jae or Jaejoong from now on “ he said. I just nods lightly and lean back to the seat. After 30 minutes of driving, finally we arrived at my apartment. “ Thank you “ I thanked him and made a way to my floor.

3 days later, 1.32 pm

To : Jaejoong
From : Hyomin ^^

Jaejoong-shi, I’m sorry. But can you come to my school instead
of 63 building ?

2 minutes later …

To : Hyomin ^^
From : Jaejoong

Aigoo ~ I’ve arrived here. Okay then, I’ll come in 5 minutes.

15 minutes later …

“ 10 minutes more “ I said to myself while looking at my watch. “ After 10 minutes, I’m no longer in this world “ I said again to myself.

Flashback

“ I’m worried about you. Jiyeon worried about you. Everyone worried about you. But you ? You didn’t even care about yourself ! Just go to hell Hyomin “

Flashback end

I look again at my watch. “ 5 minutes to go “ but then, my phone rang. One message received. It’s from Jae. It says, “ Where are you ? “ where am I ? Should I tell ? Should I ignore ? Yeah. He did said that he really loves me after his Jessica’s. But, if he really loves me he should’ve known that I’m at the roof top of the library building. The highest building in the school.

I look again at my watch. “ 30 seconds “ and the time continues counting. I walk to the side wher I can see the ground. “ This is where my life going to end “ I step on the brick. I’m ready to fall now. I close my eyes. I won’t see anyone again after this. I don’t want to, but I really have to do this. I have to do this for the sake of his happiness. “ 1 2 3 “ I light myself and …

“ HYOMINNNNNNNNN !!!! “

 

 

Did Hyomin really fall ? Whose shout Hyomin’s name ? Wait for the next chapter okay ?
Much love, trigger ^^