Too bad it's happening

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Jiyeon POV

Lee Joon oppa took me to the park near Han River. YAH ! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE ?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I SAW YOU KISSING WITH VIC UNNIE HERE ?! Fuhh ! Take a deep breath Jiyeon. Don't shout too much. Remeber you got an asthma . Okay , now keep calm and stay cool. Muehehe :3 

" So why did you bring me here ? " I ask him as we sat down on a bench THEY KISSED THE OTHER DAY . Okay Jiyeon ! Stop it ! Don't shout anymore. Fuhhh ! Luckily I got an asthma .

He smile without looking at me. I look at him with my blur face. " Oppa ? I ask you. Why are you smiling ? So. Happily. " I ask again. Then he laugh. Ha ? Is he crazy or what ? Duh !

I turn my look to the front , annoyed actually. With his reaction. 

" Jiyeon-ah " he called my name. Without turning my look to him , " Hmm , wae ? " Finally he can talk. I thought his voice already gone. Hahahha xD Lol I'm damn mean -.-

" Why you didn't come ? " he ask. Come ? Oh Gosh ! Don't tell me he's talking about coming ...

" Come ? Where ? " I ask him. I still look to the front but I can see from my side view he's turning his body facing the side of my body. 

" Don't act like you don't know, Jiyeon-ah " he said. Hmm, sounds like pleading. " You're so naive. I can tell if you're lying " WHAT THE ? Yah ! I'm not naive okay ! @#$%^& Duh ! Sorry oppa. But I'm cursing you right now -.-

" Oppa ~ " I look at him and smile. Aigoo , I'm so cute. Muehehe :3 " I really don't know " I give him a puppy eyes and turn back facing to the front. 

" You know I'm scared of height , right ? " I nods. " You have any idea how Young Ja know that I'm at the roof top while you don't know ? " Oh Gosh ! I thought so he's going to ask about this. 

I took a deep breath , " I really don't know about that. So are you okay now ? " he sigh. I can tell from my side view his reaction on my answer are bad. I know he's kinda mad at me because I seems like not care about him. 

" Jiyeon-ah , what's wrong with you ? " he ask. His voice sounds like he's mad. Real mad. Yeah, I knew it. Well, I'm his die-hard-fan since the first year I entered the school right ?

" What ? " I ask him , innocently. 

" You rarely like this. Before this, you're so caring to me. You always ask for my health, how am I doing, you even bring me your lunch box to my class if you don't see me at the canteen. What happen to you ? Are you sick ? " He touch my forehead but I slap his hand away. " Why you don't even care when I standing on the roof top while you know that I'm scared of height ! " he yell at me. I stand up and look at him with my eyes full of anger. 

" You know what ? That's your problem if you scared of height. " I point my finger to his face. But then , I pull my finger away. " Now i don't care if you sick , if you don't go out for lunch, or even you stand at the roof top. Because what ? Because you already have Vic unnie with you. She's the one hug, she's the one you kiss , she's the one you say 'I Love You' , so let her be the one who cares about you ! " I yell back at him. Seriously, I'm pissed off right now. 

Joon oppa look at me confusedly. " Jiyeon-ah, are you jealous ? " he ask. I chuckled and look away.

" Tsk, do I have to ? Besides I don't give a single if you want to have with her ! " and my sentence really make him shock. His eyes widened.

" Jiyeon-ah, how could you say that ? " he said and stand up facing me. He held my shoulder, " Is this the Jiyeon I knew ? " I remove his hand from my shoulder. 

" I'm sorry. I'm tired now. I wanna go home " I took my school bag on the bench and walk home.

I'm sorry Joon oppa. But I can't love or even care about you anymore because ...

 

I can't steal you from Vic unnie.

Hyomin POV

" Unnie ! Can we just go back home ? I'm scared ~ ! " Young Ja plead like a child to me. Aishhh , this girl. It's not like you're going to tiger's mouth. You scared to death you know !

" Keep calm , Young Ja-ah ! " I hit her head . Hahahaha xD

" Unnie ! " she shout. Hahaha xD That's a present for someone who scared like something bad will happen. Duh ! I pull er hand harshly into the cafe and Tadaaaaa ! We're already in the cafe. I spotted on the bartender. There's a guy, waiter maybe really catch my eyes. Ehhh nooooo !! Really catch Young Ja's eyes. Hahahaha xD I can see her blushing.

" Let's took a seat " I pull Young Ja's hand. We sit near the cake station because this is the right sit to peek on him, Young Ja's heartbeat.

Young Ja POV

Aigoo unnie ! Why did you have to choose this sit. You know what? From here , I can't see my heartbeat ! 

" Unnie ! Why did you choose this place ? " I ask her. She smile seductively. Tsk, luckily you're my unnie !

" Because from here you can see him ! " she said happily and pointing to a guy at the bar. Duh ! Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

" Yah unnie ! That's not him ! " her eyes widened.

" Bwo ? Then ? " she ask weirdly.

" Unnie , does it make sense if I madly fall in love to a fat short guy with a big hello kitty spectacles ? " she smile and made a peace sign . 

" Omo ! Mianhae Young Ja-ah , how do I know your guy looks like what. Jiyeon only tell me about him not give me seeing his picture. Hehehe :D Miahae ne ?" she apologise. Aigoo, this cute unnie ~

" Kwenchana. Now, let's change place to there " I point to a sit that I always sit with Jiyeon. We walk there and have a chat until a waiter come to take order . And guess what ? The waiter is my guyyyyyyyy ! OMG ! What should I react ? Smile ? Greet ? Oh Gosh ! 

" May I take your order Miss ? " he gives his sweetest smile. Ommooooooooooooo ! *I'm going to faint -.- I smile at him but he look away. Wae ? Wae you look away. My expression totally changes. I think Hyomin unnie notice the changes on my face because she suddenly said this .

" Don't you recognize her ? " Hyomin unnie ask Changmin. He smile. Please. Don't give that smile of yours to somebody else except for me. Please. 

" Of course I recognize her " he turn his look to me. I don't dare to look at him. " She's the nerd who always come here with her friend , sit at this table and ordered cheesecake with apple juice and peeking on me " he stop and turn his look back to Hyomin unnie , " You know what ? She likes me. Or should I say LOVE ? " he look at me with a cynical smile. " You think that you change your fashion like this I'll fall for you ? Hahahaha xD Hell no ! I think this girl is hotter than you ! " he touch Hyomin unnie cheek. Hyomin unnie shock and widened her eyes. But then, she slap Changmin's hand away. 

A drop of tears rolled down my cheek. I took my bag and walk out of the cafe. I can hear him sighing. I run and keep running. I don't care people look at me weirdly. Yeah, you know. I'm crying right now. Because of him. But these peoples knows nothing why I'm crying. But then ...

" Young Ja-ah !!! " I heard someone scream my name. I don't give a who's that calling me. I just keep running until someone pull my shoulder from behind. I stop running.

That person stand infront of me. It's Hyomin unnie. " Young Ja-ah ~ I'm sorry. I shouldn't come with you " her tears start to fall. I hug her. 

" Unnie~ I'm crying not because of you. But I'm sad because I knew he would react like this , but I still chasing on him. Pabo me !" I hit my own head. Hyomin unnie broke the hug and held my hand, stop me from keep hitting my head.

" I'm sorry again Young Ja-ah" Ismile at her. Yes, I'm not mad at her. Seriously not. I'm so stupid for keep chasing him. 

" No. It's not your fault. It's okay " I wipe her tears. She smile and thank me. We both walk along the street holding hands and forget about what happen at the cafe just now.

We still have tomorrow to go. 

 

Tadaaa ! Another chapter ! Hope you like it guysssss :)

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and keep reading okay ;D