FINAL

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

2 years later…

“ Mummy !! “

I heard someone shouted. I look behind. “ Eun Ju-ah ~ “ I stretch out my hands and hug the little grl that ran to me. “ Mummy, I’m hungry “ she pouted. Eun Ju is my daughter with Changmin. Yeah, 2 years before, I was chased out from home by Mummy. And now, I become a Mummy. It’s hard to live after Mummy freeze all my cards and took all my belongings. But, I managed to live.

The first 6 months of our marriage, it was really hard. I need to work with I’m pregnant. I got pregnant after a month we got married. Hyomin unnie and Jiyeon really helps a lot. Oh yeah, and about Hyomin unnie and Jaejoong-shi. Jaejoong-shi ended up went to overseas and didn’t come back again. Jiyeon is getting her dreams come true. I bet she didn’t planned to get married ~

“ Mummy “ Eun Ju called me. “ Yes baby ? “ I ask her and smile. “ Hungry ~ “ she said again. “ Arasso “ I pinch her nose slowly. I hug her and bring her inside the house. I put her in the stroller and let her play by herself while I’m preparing her food.

“ Young Ja-ah ~ “ I heard my name being called after a while. “ Kitchen ! “ I shout from the kitchen. After a while, I see Jiyeon walking towards. “ Ah Jiyeon-ah ~ “ I smile at her. “ What are you doing  ? “ she ask. “ Making food for Eun Ju “ I told her. “ Ahh really ? Make some for me too ~ “ she pouted. “ Aigoo ~ Arasso. Wait for a while okay ? “ I ask her. She smile widely and nods happily.

“ Where’s Changmin ? “ she suddenly ask. “ Work “ I answer shortly. “ I really thankful that your life is getting better now “ Jiyeon said. “ Me too. If it’s not because of you and Hyomin unnie helps, I won’t be able to live until today “ I said and smile to Jiyeon. “ Aish, don’t say that “ Jiyeon said.

“ You know what, I’m happy that you’re happy “ she continued. “ So, if you need any help, tell me okay ? “ she sounded like asking. But I guess she really ask. Hewhew :3 I nods lightly. “ Young Ja-ah “ she called after a short silence. “ Hmm “ I responded. “ You’re getting fat now “ she said and laugh loudly. “ YAHH !!! “ I shout and was about to hit her with the spatula but she’s faster and run away.

“ Aish this kid “ I mumbled alone and continue cooking.

 

“ Baby ~ “ someone hug me from behind while I’m frying the nugget. “ Changmin-ah, aren’t you working ? “ I said without looking back because I know it’s him. “ Just got back “ he replied and broke the hug. “ What is Jiyeon doing here ? “ he ask. I look at him weirdly. He smile. “ If she’s here, how do we ….. “ he clear his throat.

“ YAH !! “ I hit his arm. “ Don’t ever think of making baby again. Eun Ju is still a baby. Take care of her first “ I told him. He pouted. “ Arasso “ he pinch my cheek. I look at him and smile. “ Baby ~ “ he called again. “ What ? “ I ask without looking at him. “ I want …. Kiss ? “ he said. I look at him peck on his lips. Then, he giggle. I look at him.

“ You so naughty “

 

-THE END-