Chapter 39

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

“ Hyomin-ah “ Jaejoong-shi called unnie. I am really don’t want to watch this drama but Jiyeon seems to like it. Aish. Looks like I’m stuck here. “ What are you doing here ? “ unnie ask him while eating her grilled meat. “ I’m here for you. How could you called off our engagement “ Jaejoong-shi said. “ I told you I’m not interested on you “ unnie said.

“ I guess we shouldn’t be here. Right, Jiyeon ? “ I ask Jiyeon and pull her hand. But she pull her hand back. “ No. I think we should be here “ she said and pull me sitting beside her. Jaejoong-shi took my sit. He took unnie’s hand. “ Hyomin-ah “ he called unnie name. “ Let go off my hand “ she said and pull her hand. “ Look Jaejoong-shi “

Unnie said, “ I don’t know why did you fall for me that hard, but I don’t have any feelings towards you “ she said. “ Yah Park Hyomin “ suddenly Jaejoong-shi become harsh towards unnie and unnie didn’t show any shocked reaction. “ If you didn’t get married with me, do you think you’ll be able to pay your debt ? “ he said annoyingly.

“ You see now girls ? “ Hyomin unnie look at us. “ He haven’t changed “ unnie said. “ He just act like this, begging me because of his mom “ unnie said again. “ Look Jaejoong-shi “ she put down her chopstick. “ About money, I can find my own money and I’m sure I can pay your family’s debt. And don’t think I didn’t saw you with that at the club “ unnie said and smile cynically.

“ I’m not that innocent. I went to club regularly “ unnie said, continue eating. “ I’m done “ suddenly Jiyeon said. “ Unnie, pay for us “ I said to Hyomin unnie. She put down her chopstick, “ Arasso. I’m done too “ she said and walk away to the cashier.

We walk out of the restaurant and suddenly Jiyeon said, “ DAEBAK !! “ and what the hell is wrong with this girl ? “ I told you right ? What’s so weird to call off an engagement with that kind of guy “ Hyomin unnie said proudly. And now I understand. Oh God ! Silly me. I shouldn’t have scold unnie just now. I know she’s doing something with a reason.

 

I drive back to my family’s mansion. Suddenly, I remind of Changmin. As soon as I reach home, I immediately call Changmin. But he didn’t pick up. He must be working right ? I put down my phone beside the bed and took a towel for bath. When I was about to enter the bathroom, suddenly the phone rang. I rushed to the phone.

“ Changmin-ah ! “ I shout his name as soon as I answered. “ Hmm Young Ja-ah, anything you want to say to me ? You called just now “ he ask me. “ Ani. I’m just missing you “ I told him. “ Young Ja-ah “ he called. “ Hmm “ I responded. “ I have a good news for you “ he said. “ What is it ? “ I ask him. “ Let’s meet tomorrow ? “ he ask.

“ Okay then “