F(x) split up

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

Young Ja POV

I was reading when someone tapped on my shoulder . It's break time . So , here I am at the bench that I always sat on while reading any books that catch my eyes since I got so many books at home . 

I turn back to see who's tapping me . " Ahh Jiyeon-ah " Jiyeon smiled at me . I wonder , why isn't she feel sad . I thought yesterday , she just saw Vic unnie and Lee Joon oppa kissing at the park . Even I feel bad about it . 

Jiyeon took a sit beside me , " Young Ja-ah , let's go out for a shopping after practicing today " Jiyeon said excitedly . Shopping ? I never thought she like shopping . Admit it , she's kinda rich but she's not shopaholic , I think . Okay , maybe she just get too happy of something , so she wanna spend out some time with me . Eh wait , my family is rich too . Mueheheh

" Okay " I nods and smile . Suddenly someone called out Jiyeon's name . 

" Jiyeon-ahhhh ! " Huu , she's kinda popular too . I guess , Haha .

" Ommo ! Ommo ! Aigooo ~ " There she is . Her clumsy side has come . Aigoo , she really can't change her clumsy attitude . She just can't sit still . It's just Vic unnie called her . Why is she so clumsy ever . 

" Jiyeon-ah ! Oh Young Ja is here too ! Hiii ! " Vic unnie waves at us . I waves back happily , just like she did . But Jiyeon , I know why she behave unhappy and not comfortable , it's because yesterday . " Ahh Jiyeon-ah , are you okay ? " Vic unnie really care about her . She tuch Jiyeon's forehead . If only she knows that Jiyeon have a crush on Lee Joon oppa .

Jiyeon hel Vic unnie hand , " Ne , I'm okay " 

" What is it unnie ? " I ask Vic unnie . 

" Ahh ne . Do you have practice today ? I wanna join . I want to call you earlier , but since I saw both of you here , so I just came to you " Vic unnie said . I just nods happily . Vic unnie is the best ! But something that make me really guilty . Jiyeon doesn't seem pleased . But ...

" Vic unnie , we'll going for a shopping after practicing . Do you want to join us ? " Jiyeon ask with a happy smile on her face . I widened my eyes , looking at her . She look at me and wink .

" Chincha ? Aigoo , that so interesting . Of course ! " Vic unnie jumped happily . " Ahh , can I go for a break with you everyday ? " and her question really suprised us . 

" Ohh unnie , wae so sudden ? " I ask her . " What will your girls said ? " Vic unnie look away .

" I have a fight with them yesterday "

Flashback

" Vicky , I don't want to see you hang out with Jiyeon again after this " Sulli said . Or actually , scold . Everyone is giving her a death glare .

" Wae ? She's nice what " Victoria defend Jiyeon . She really hate it when her friend prevent her from being friend to anyone . 

" Yeahh nice . You know that her friend is my rival . Why do you keep hanging out with that ! " Sulli shout .

" Yeahh Vic . Just stop being nice to them ! " Luna support Sulli . 

" Stop it ! I just don't understand you guys ! What's wrong with her ?! She's a nice girl , talented and positive thinking . But us ? We're just popular in this school because of our pretty face ! Not of our talent ! " Victoria yell at the girls .

" Shut up unnie ! " Krystal yell at Victoria . " You shut up ! You know nothing , Krys ! All you know , flirt with guys using you yness , and break their heart ! " Victoria yell back .

" You have gone too far Vic " Amber calmly said . But she already lay her fist . When she about to punch Victoria .

" And you ! " Victoria pointed at Amber , " All you know , punch , kick and hurt innocent people . Is that all you can do ? " Victoria took a deep breath . " Sulli ! You are just the same with Krystal , all the thing you know is only flirting . Can't you think about your future ? Luna too ! Don't be childish okay ! You keep playing around . This is what I feel about you guys ! So now , what do you want to do ? Kick me out of this group ? Okay , fine ! " Victoria hit on the table . She look at the girls one by one  and walk out of the room .

" She's really insane ! " Luna said . 

 

Flashback end 

" Unnie " I called her name . Her tears fell down her cheek . " Why are you crying ? "

" Because I don't know why they turn out like that " Vic unnie said , sobbing . I rub her back .

" Unnie don't cry . Lee Joon oppa will always be with you . I'm sure with that " Jiyeon suddenly said . But she sounds like whispering . Vic unnie look at Jiyeon .

" Jiyeon-ah , thank you " Vic unne look at me . " You too , Young Ja-ah " Vic unnie wipe her tears . Then , the break bell rang . Vic unnie walk to her class leaving us both . 

" Jiyeon-ah " I touch Jiyeon's hand . Suddenly , her tears fell . " Why did you say that ? " 

" Because I know Lee Joon oppa loves her so much " Jiyeon smile . 

We've done shopping at night . And we are really tired . Thanks to Jiyeon and Vic unnie . The trick behind asking me for a shop because she want to change me from an ugly swan to pretty and adorable swan . Thank you Jiyeon-ah , you really are the best . 

" Young Ja-ah , tomorrow until a week , we can't go to the cafe . Because he will suprised to see your changes in a sudden . So we'll keep it slow okay ? " Jiyeon ask me . I nods happily . 

 

 

There it is Chapter 5 ! So , Victoria is no longer in f(x) . What will happen when Young Ja didn't meet her handsome guy for a week . Will she be okay ? And what will happen to Jiyeon ?

Keep reading , commenting and subscribing :)