Complicated

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Jiyeon POV

Oh God ! I shouldn’t have ask Young Ja to accompany unnie while I’m here resting at home. But I’m too tired. I need some rest. But, Young Ja got her own problem with Changmin. Damn, I need to go to the hospital and let Young Ja settle her problem with Changmin. Looking at the clock, it’s already 2 pm. So, I think if I get ready now, I should have arrive hospital around 3 ?

I took a quick bath and wear my outfit and then, I rush to the hospital. While I’m on my way to unnie’s room, I bumped into Changmin. “ Oh Changmin-ah “ I called his name. “ O’ Jiyeon. Have you seen Young Ja ? “ he ask me. I just arrived, so, “ No. Why ? “ I ask him back. “ I thought she need to accompany Hyomin today ? “ he ask me again.

“ She did. So, shouldn’t she supposed to be in unnie’s room ? “ I told him. He shook. “ She’s not there “ he said. Okay. This. Is. Weird. Why she isn’t there ? I took out my phone and try to dial Young Ja’s phone but seems like her phone was off. “ Her phone off. Batteries dead, I think “ I told Changmin. He sigh and took a sit at the waiting seat beside us.

“ Park ! “ I suddenly remember. Remember that Young Ja loves being at the park whenever she got problem instead of telling other people her problem. “ What park ? “ Changmin ask me. “ Should we look for her at the park ? “ I ask Changmin. He smile and nods. Then, he followed me to the park. She must be there !

I walk around at the park and look for Young Ja with Changmin. But then, I spot two figure standing and seems like having some talk. But the girl, looks like Young Ja. “ Changmin-ah “ I called him. “ Hmm “ he turn his look to me. I pointed to the figure I saw. “ Isn’t that Young Ja ? “ I ask him. He look to the direction I pointed.

We walk to the person, we think Young Ja but I’m still thinking, who is that guy beside her ? As we get nearer, Changmin called her name. “ Young Ja ? “ she turn back with the guy and I’m so shocked when I see that guy. I can’t catch my breath ! “ Joon ? “ I called his name. “ So, is this why you’re not willing to marry me ? “ Changmin suddenly speak. I look at him.

Young Ja become clumsy when Changmin said that. “ No. It’s not that “ Young Ja said. Wait. This is my story or her ? Gosh ! “ You have other guy. That’s why you reject me ? “ Changmin said again. What is this ? I don’t understand !! “ No, Changmin-ah “ Young Ja reach Changmin’s hand, but he push it away. “ Changmin-ah, it’s not like what you think “ Young Ja explain.

“ That’s enough already. My eyes won’t lie. You look so sweet and happy with him. With me ? You always down “ Changmin said. I can see tears rolling down from his eyes. “ Young Ja-ah “ he called. He walk closer to Young Ja and hold her hands. “ Although you don’t love me just like I did, I will always love you. You always in my heart “

Changmin pull Young Ja into his hug and right away, Young Ja’s tears began to roll. Young Ja hug him back tightly. I can see that. I can’t stop myself from letting my tears to roll as well. Changmin broke the hug. “ I hope you’re happy with him “ and he left. “ Changmin-ah !!!! “ Young Ja shout his name. But, he won’t turn back. He kept walking.

Young Ja fell down on her knees. Her tears fall heavy just like the rain that suddenly fall right now. The rain likes crying for Young Ja too. How hurt she felt. I look at Joon. He look away and walk. Left me behind just like Changmin left Young Ja. “ Joon oppa “ I called him. But he couldn’t listened to me. The rain is too loud.

I kneel in front of Young Ja. “ Young Ja-ah “ I took Young Ja’s hand. But then, I pull her into a hug. “ We’re the same. We’re alone now “ As I said that, Young Ja hug me back tightly. “ Jiyeon-ah, Young Ja-ah “ I heard our name been called. We broke the hug and look at my back. It’s Hyomin unnie. We see her hold her head. In this heavy rain, she stand there in front of us.

“ I .. “ she said but before she could say anything else, she fainted out. “ UNIEEEEE !!!! “

 

 

I’m sad :( Why did I wrote such a sad chapter ? I don’t know you, but I’m feeling so sad. Please leave your comments okay ? I love you so much !