First Day

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

"Ahhh... today is my first day for my second year in high school. Ohh Gee! I can't wait to meet Jiyeon."  Young Ja said.

But then, someone shout her nama " Young Ja-ah!~" Young Ja turn back and saw someone waves at her. Her smile appeared on her face.

It was Jiyeon. She waves back, "Jiyeon-ah..!~"They run to each other and bear hug. After a few seconds, they broke the bear hug.

"Jiyeon-ah..long time no see, OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" Young Ja shout happily.

"I MISS YOU TOO OMG!!" Jiyeon shout back. Then, they laugh together. After having a chat for a few minutes,they walk together to school hall for the new orientation. 

The orientation went well until, the principals heard someone snore. Like usual, there was nobody else but the most famous student with her sleepy head habit, Young Ja.

" MISS JUNG!!!"Jiyeon quickly wakes Young Ja up when the principals shout her name.

With her still in sleepy mode, she rub her eyes and look at principals "Ahh.. I'm sorrry, I sleep late last night, I'm too lazy  excited to go to school today till I can't even close my eyes last night. I'm sorry sir." Young Ja said weakly. The pricipals just shook his head and continue his speech to all the students.

Jiyeon pinch Young Ja leg and whisper to Young Ja " Yahh..don't use sarcasm to this old men, he will never understand it."

Young Ja with her blurr face answer to Jiyeon "Old men?" Young Ja point to the pricipals "You mean this old men? Hahaha.."

Jiyeon pinch Young Ja leg more harder. Young Ja shout slowly while control her laugh. "Yahh, its hurt ok! haha."

Then Jiyeon said "Young Jaaaaa. Aigoo, wipe you saliva! Don't be like this in our first day school, you are the one who said you will be more disciplined this year" 

Young Ja just wipe and said " Hee, I'll change slowly, don't be like old lady who like to nagging all the times"

Jiyeon pinch Young Ja harder and harder  with her red face "Heyy, How could you!!"

Young Ja just smile annoyingly and look at Jiyeon her best friend that always trying to motivated her all the times, every year. But Young Ja just can't change her childish behavior. Poor Jiyeon. Thats why she loveeeee her bestfriend so damn much. 

A group of girls suddenly laugh. Who else? That must be the Queenkas.

Then, they heard someone with lovely  ugly voice.. saying " Eww, thats disgusting, with her saliva... yucksssss!!" The all laugh.

Jiyeon suddenly stand up and shout " Yahh.. Sulli-ah!!" Why you haven't changed? Do you think that we are your junior you can bullied us as you want haaa!?"

Suddenly Sulli laugh laudly until she choke. " hahahahhahAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!@#$%^&* cough2*"

Young Ja POV  

Eww, thats uglier than my saliva moment. Muahahah. Don't worry Sulli.. this year I've become wilder than before. I'll repay for what you have done to me last year!. Yeahh actually that is my main ACTION this year. Hoping to see Sulli lose to me! Ermm, about the discipline is just number 2. Hehe.

 

*TiniCassies