The SC, Churros, and some Spazzing

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Your savior is here."

 

Seunghyun spread his arms wide and tilted his head back with his eyes closed. 

 

The students inside the SC room looked at him for a solid second before going back to do their own things. Bom, who tagged along with Seunghyun, suddenly karate-chopped his exposed neck making him choke and slowly flutter down like a fairy princess. 

 

"Aughhh!" he coughed profusely. "Oh my god! I'm dying! I'M DYING!" 

 

Bom then kicked him hard on the back which made him kiss the cold, hard, dirty floor. He released another cry of agony but no one bothered to help him. For all they knew, he was just ing around. 

 

Which he was. 

 

He straightened up with a scowl on his face. His eyes turned to tiny slits as he peered at everyone inside the room who were paying no attention to him whatsoever. He walked up to Dara's desk and slammed his hands on it. Again, the lot didn't trouble themselves with looking at the big kid that was seemingly throwing a tantrum. They were all eating and working at the same time they had no time to entertain themselves with Seunghyun's antics. Dara looked at him questioningly while Jiyong, who sat next to her, was busily spoon-feeding her since she was too busy to do it herself. 

 

"Shouldn't I be the SC president? Why are you sitting on my spot?" 

 

"Because you're as useful as a used piece of toilet paper." Dara replied, not looking at him. 

 

"True."

 

He then sat down across from her desk and started helping her out with typing some documents while simultaneously eating a long piece of churro. Dara noticed the unusual food that he was eating since it kept hitting the desk. She looked up and saw him with a long piece of weird-looking bread in his mouth. She sighed at the sight, shook her head, and continued with her work. 

 

"Awrf fyou reaffy eaphing a phildo in sgool frophertie? (Are you really eating a in school property?)" she said with a mouth full of food. Jiyong wiped off some sauce on her lips and she smiled at him as thanks with her chipmunk face.

 

"Izf not a phildo. Izf a pchudo. (It's not a . It's a churro)" he replied and waged his churro in her face while it was still in his mouth.  

 

"God, you're as much of a maniac than Seunghyun is. How would you mistake that for a ?" Bom, who was on the left side of Dara's desk, whispered under her breath as she was stacking a bunch of papers. 

 

"What's a ?" Jiyong looked up at them with his innocent eyes and a slight pout on his face. 


Aisht, Dara-yah. Look at what you did!

 

And you were the one who kept calling me a ert. What has wrinkles on it? Euuugh. 

 

Fine, I get it! Help me get out of this mess! I don't want to be the cause of him loosing his innocence. A-yeon-ah will kill me. 

 

Who the hell is A-yeon?

 

My soon-to-be wife. 

 

The other two raised their brows at Jiyong, breaking off their magical telepathic communication. 

 

Is there an A-yeon in school?

 

I'm pretty sure Mrs. Baek's first name is A-yeon. 

 

Jiyong-ah... you like wrinkling old ladies with 2 children? Well... She is single. 

 

I never took you for that kind of man, Jiyong. 

 

"Aisht. It's a different A-yeon. She's graceful and sweet and kind. Don't bad mouth her. She never did anything to you guys." he frowned while chewing his food. 

 

"Aigoo. So cute, Jiyong-ah." Dara pinched Jiyong's cheek and he whined. "Arasso, no one talk about A-yeon." 

 

And of course, they didn't follow.

 

"What does she look like, cupcake?" Seunghyun side glanced at him. 

 

Jiyong shrugged making everyone on the desk snarl at him. 

 

"You don't even know what you're future wife looks like?" 

 

"It doesn't matter, I'll love her either way." he smiled dreamily. 

 

"Dara-ah," Chaerin suddenly called out making them all flinch on their seats.

 

They acted as casually as they can with Jiyong looking bored as hell and the two others doing work for the SC. Dara stood up and made her way to Chaerin who had Seungri by the ears. The three stared at Dara for a moment before continuing what they were doing. Bom and Seunghyun peeked at Jiyong sneakily, and they saw him playing with his food with a slight frown. The two looked at each other before sharing a cough. Jiyong averted his gaze from his lunchbox and looked at Bom and Seunghyun who were smiling mischievously at him. 

 

"Why are you guys looking at me like that...?" 

 

"Jwiyong-ah!" Seunghyun said 'cutely'.

 

"What?" 

 

"What do you think about Dara?" Bom pointed at Dara. 

 

"What about her?"

 

"Do you think she's a good rival for A-yeon-ah?" she wiggled her brows at him. 

 

Jiyong's eyes darted to Dara who was too engrossed in breaking up a fight between Chaerin and Seungri. He chuckled when he saw Dara getting accidentally punched in the face by Seungri. The look on the rest of the SC was epic. They all looked at Dara, horrified. Dara had her hair on her face so people couldn't see if she was hurt or not. Her three friends decided not to meddle with them since they knew that she could handle it on her own. Plus, it was an entertaining sight to behold. Talk about a dinner and a show. Dara straightened herself up and told everyone that she was fine and to go back to work before the bell rings. Jiyong saw her smile twitch and her eyes squint a little bit. Boy, she's mad. 

 

"No, I don't think so." Jiyong said, his eyes still not leaving Dara's "She's scary and somewhat unpredictable. She's like a living personification of Satan."

 

"Can't argue with that." The two nodded their heads in understanding. 

 

"But she's a really good friend. We just met 3 days ago but I feel like we've been friends for forever. She's not afraid to stand up for people... and she wasn't afraid of me." A sheepish smile was plastered on Jiyong's face and the other two can't help but feel giddy in their spots. 

 

Dara went back to her seat with a clear annoyance written on her face. She resumed typing some documents silently while Jiyong went on to feed her. Bom and Seunghyun looked at the two and sighed in content. They fist bumped each other below the desk and gave each other a nod. 

 

"Dara-yah. I-----"

 

"Not a word." 

 

"But, Dara----" 

 

Dara suddenly pinched Seunghyun's lips shut while pressing it hard at the same time. He let out a whimper and Bom looked away, trying not to burst out laughing. 

 

"Sssshhhh, child. Not. A. Word." she gritted under her teeth. 

 

Seunghyun nodded vehemently and she let go. She went back to typing while he nursed his reddened mouth. Holy , the amount of strength and anger from this girl is amazing. 

 

They then heard the bell ring indicating that lunch has already finished. Dara told the rest of the SC to just leave their work in the room and she'll finalize it when school ends. It's a really good thing that most of them remember what were on those papers that Seungri threw out. Dara would often repeat their plans to them even though it was already written on paper. So because she said it over and over again to them, they were able to put it in the back of their minds and save it just in case. And that 'case' did happen and they were able to retrieve the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter