Surprises

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


DARA

 

 

It's already been a month now since I moved in with Jiyong. 

 

FLASHBACK -- A MONTH AGO IN WHAT USED TO BE BOM AND DARA'S APARTMENT

 

 

"Why does a small boy like you have so much ?" I heard Youngbae whine as he shoved boxes outside the door. 

 

I hit him with my trusty whip and he arched his back in pain. He called me a in English and just continued on to do his job. All of the guys were helping me move out while Bommie and I were supervising them. With those bomb- whips.

 

"He he he. Rabbit Print." 

 

I looked to where that creepy voice was coming from and saw Donghae holding up an underwear of mine that has a rabbit on it. I was about to whip him when Jiyong suddenly gripped the back of his head and whispered something on his ear. And in return, Donghae just scoffed at him and walked away from the boxes with all my clothes in it. I gave Jiyong a thumbs up and he just gave me a boyish grin. I saw him looked down on the box and held up my familiar tattered looking bra. 

 

"I thought you we're wearing this today?" he smirked. 

 

I felt myself turn as red as a tomato and started whipping him. Not ually of course. I have my reservations. And this bastard kept avoiding my hits like a slippery snake. Damn his hawk-like reflexes. 

 

"He can call you out on your underwear but I can't?" I heard Donghae laugh bitterly. "ing privilege." 

 

"Yah, stop it already with the play. It's good to restrain yourself from time to time, Dara-yah." Seunghyun shook his head at me. 

 

I nodded at Bom and she returned it with an evil grin. She got closer to the tall dork and started whipping him mercilessly. Seunghyun was groaning in pain at first but then he started , making her and all of us stop and quietly judge him. He covered his chest protectively and batted his lashes at us. There was a hint of pink on his cheeks as he looked shyly away from us. We internally cringed at him and Bom and I threw away the whips knowing that it causes certain people pleasure. Both of us decided to help out leaving Seunghyun pouting like a child. 

 

This guy is ing whack in the head, I tell you. 

 

After a few hours of whining, arguing, and singing random songs, we finally finished and successfully got my all of my in Jiyong's house. Seunghyun already had his stuff moved the first week Jiyong said he was kicked out so we didn't really have a hard time putting my stuff in his house. But the only difference was that instead of getting my own room, Jiyong forced me to room with him using his cute and handsome pouty face. I said this before and I'll say this again I have a dangerous man on my hands. 

 

We all ended our tiring bonding experience in the living room. Donghae bought a load of milk cartons and told us that it had the same effect as drinking alcohol. He started downing in milk while Jiyong followed. I raised a brow at Jiyong and he just smile and shrugged his shoulders. The rest of us looked each other confusedly before we started drinking milk ourselves. 

 

"I can't drink milk. It makes me sleepy." Youngbae yawned. 

 

"Everything makes you sleepy." Bom said.

 

Youngbae was sitting on the floor while leaning on the couch. His eyes were already droopy and his head was slightly bobbing down. When Jiyong carefully put his head on the seat of the couch, he completely knocked out.

 

"Damn, has he still not gotten over his jet lag?" I asked while playing with his Adam's apple but Donghae slapped it off. Oh look who's concerned about the guys who wants to kill him. 

 

"He's always like that it's just... it's worse now." Jiyong looked over to his sleeping best friend. 

 

Donghae nodded in agreement. "Yeah, usually it takes him like a half hour to be completely dead but now it only takes him a matter of minutes or seconds." 

 

The rest of us hummed in understanding and just continued to drink milk. We went on with telling stories and getting now more about each other with Donghae joining the group as one of my honorary best friends. I don't give that title to just anyone, you know. We laughed, teased, and even cried through the night with Youngbae's loud snoring in the background. After that we bid them all goodnight. Donghae and Seunghyun were dragging Youngbae by the legs as they went out. 

 

Jiyong and I settled back on the couch with me leaning on his chest while his legs were in between me. We were both playing with each others hands as he sang that song he made for me again. 

 

"It's nice to hang out with friends, hmm?" I asked. 

 

I felt him nod on top of my head. "I wouldn't be able to do this if I didn't have you." 

 

I smiled and pecked him on the chin. "Me neither." 

 

 

END FLASHBACK -- NOW A MONTH LATER, IN THE MASTER BEDROOM EARLY IN THE MORNING

 

I snuggled closer to his embrace and settled my head on the crook of his neck. He was half-awake and brushing my hair while I continued to squirm on his hold. I saw him open one eye at me questioningly and I looked up at him with my naturally innocent-looking eyes. I looked back down and pushed myself more to him. I just can't get enough of his warmth even though it was already hot as hell in the room. 

 

"Aigoo, so clingy." He mumbled sleepily and held me tighter. 

 

I embraced him with the same force and clinged my leg over his. I heard him laugh with his morning bedroom voice which sent tingles all over my body. I started kissing his bare collar bones and I could feel him moving his head to give me better access. He suddenly made me placed me above him as I continued to give his neck feathery kisses. I felt his hands tugging the back of my shirt up and sliding his hands on my bare . He gave it hard squeezes and light slaps making me jolt in front of him. He smirked at me and I just smirked back. Like hell am I gonna lose to him. He was about to completely take my shirt off when his phone suddenly rang. He let out an annoyed grunt and I just folded my arms on his chest. He reached for his phone on the nightstand and mindlessly answered the call and put it on speaker. He then tossed it on the side of the bed and continued tempting me with his hands. 

 

"Jiyongie, I'm coming to your house. I better not find you twiddling with yourself when I go there. K bye." Then they abruptly hung up.

 

We both immediately straightened up and looked at each other wide eyed. That was Dami unnie. And I'm almost positive that he hasn't told his family that I moved in with him. 

 

Jiyong hurriedly looked for his phone while I frantically helped him. When I found it, I tossed it to him and I saw him quickly call unnie back. 

 

"Y-yah! Noona! Why are you visiting and when exactly are you coming?" Jiyong panicked looking at our underdressed selves and our messy room.

 

We suddenly heard the doorbell ring and we both closed our eyes shut. 

 

"Like right now so hurry up and open the door please." Then she ended the call again. 

 

He shot up and gave me an apologetic smile before dashing to the bathroom. He was forming a tent beneath his joggers so I kinda understood why he left so quickly. The doorbell was ringing incessantly and I could hear loud knocks coming from the door. I got the nearest piece of underwear that was within my vicinity and just absentmindedly wore Jiyong's boxers while heading out the door. 

 

I could hear Jiyong's moans echoing around the halls and I yelled at him to shut him up and he did. I hurriedly fixed my hair while trying not to fall on my face. I cleared my throat before holding on to the door and opening it.

 

"What took you so lon--- OH~" unnie grinned mischievously and looked at me from head to toe. "Well, what do we have here?"

 

She let herself in and put her hand on my waist and trailed it up to my back. I groaned inwardly. I suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. Her hand stayed on my back and massaged it. She suddenly kissed my cheek making me jump a little.

 

"No pants and no bra on, hmmm? Are you trying to seduce me, Ms. Sandara Park?" She whispered in my ear. 

 

I blushed feeling a very familiar feeling. Damn, these Kwon siblings really now how to get people under their hands. When she turned my head to her, I was suddenly pulled away and covered in a big hoodie. 

 

"NOONA! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Jiyong huffed angrily and held on to me protectively. 

 

"Can't I just come here because I miss you?" She smiled. "Plus, I'm bored so why not." She looked at me and grinned. "And might I say, what a pleasant surprise seeing you here Dara-ah." 

 

"Go change into something that will cover everything. I don't want her looking at you like that." Jiyong mumbled in my ear.

 

I guess unnie heard it since she was pouting at us. I smiled awkwardly at her and shuffled towards the bedroom. After I few minutes, I came back wearing a turtleneck and a pair of pants. I saw Jiyong give me a discreet thumbs up and I just grimaced at him. Unnie was already sitting down and had her arms open wide, seemingly waiting for me to hig her, but Jiyong made me sit with him and securely held on to my waist. 

 

"So... baby dongsaeng told me that you guys are living together now. Do your parents know Dara darling?"

 

"My parents are dead," Well one of them wasn't really dead but she's practically dead to me now. "But my brothers know and they're okay with it." 

 

I felt Jiyong rubbing my arm, comforting me. I haven't really explained to Jiyong in full detail about my parents because it was still a sensitive topic for me. He knows about them though because I know he asked my brothers already. I'm just grateful that he doesn't bring it up. 

 

"Oh sorry about that." Dami said and I waved my hand dismissively.  "Does your addict brother still not know that I'm the one sending him letters?"

 

"Well, seeing how he still doesn't know who 'Dami' was, I'm afraid not." I shrugged. "I want this to go on unnie. I'm scared that he's gonna know that you did it when I accidentally say your name." 

 

"Just call me Lucy in front of him. That's my English name anyway." I nodded at her and we both smiled evilly. 

 

"I can't believe you guys are still doing this." Jiyong shook his head unbelievingly at us. 

 

Dami-- or I guess Lucy unnie has been sending Jay these ridiculous letters for a couple of months now, and being the natural idiot that he was, he didn't know who was the culprit. Jay didn't even bother to ask unnie's name and he calls her the devil (something along those lines) instead. My brother doesn't usually hate a person on their first meeting. Usually he's friendly and when he finds something that he likes in them, he'll go for it no matter if it's a man or a woman. Such a . But when he first laid eyes on unnie... man, that was the first time I've seen him so annoyed looking at someone for the first time. Dami unnie was a chill kind of person but when Jay just called her a , then their feud started. Since I was such a loving sister, I chose to help Dami with messing with Jay. Recently he hasn't talked about unnie but all I could hear from him was this 'Dami' character who kept calling him hurtful names and making fun of him. I can't tell you how entertaining seeing Jay losing his mind because of her letters. 

 

My brother is so adorably stupid. 

 

"Keep me updated on that retard, arasso? He's been sending back letters, and boy they were a doozy." 

 

I raised my brow in shock. He's been sending letters too? Another evil grin formed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter