Unpunished

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I won't do anything before we get married. You can count on me hyung." 

 

Teddy sat on one of the dining room chairs while continuously replaying a voice recording of Jiyong that he took a few months back.

 

What is with these people and having to record everything? They have so little trust. 

 

He looked at the messy kitchen floor with dead eyes and no soul. There were a bunch of food scattered around the floor, some cold cuts were hanging by the edge of the sink and celery sticks were on top of some of the cabinets. He even saw those dividers you put in the fridge just lying there in front of him, leaving him to wonder just what kind of things they did.

 

"I won't do anything until we get married. You can count on me hyung."

 

He let out a shaky sigh and pulled his eye bags down to stop himself from tearing up. Children these days really have changed. When Teddy was in their age, he was worrying about not being able to defeat the boss in a game and losing all his 'street cred'. Now, kids these days think about nothing but , drugs, and hoes. I mean have you seen those music videos? This generation makes him shake his head in discontent. Where has the innocence of youth gone?

 

Teddy looked over to the living room area with blank eyes and continued to play back Jiyong's broken promises to him. 

 

"I won't do anything until we get married. You can count on me hyung." 

 

Sanghyun was sitting on the floor, his chin on his knees as he rocked back and forth. Bom was beside the insane-looking man-baby. She petted his hair while smiling at him like a complete imbecile. Youngbae was still very much passed out on the couch. Seunghyun kept making weird faces to no one in particular. He was puckering his lips close and open, and then he would randomly flinch and cringe while looking at an empty space. Jay and Dami were having a staring contest. Dami would occasionally give him the finger while Jay would give her two, and every time they would look at each other like the other one is curse to all mankind. Note that this was their first time seeing each other.

 

Then his eyes darted to his baby sister who was leaning on Jiyong, looking pained and complaining to him how much her body hurt. And to his luck, the couch the couple was sitting on was facing directly at him. There were no people or furniture blocking him. He was graced with the full view of the two of them in each other's arms. He was seeing everything. To her bare legs and oversized shirt. To his torso that had hickeys that you can spot from a mile away.

 

Teddy looked at Jiyong impassively. He must have sensed his stare because he looked up to his direction. They met each other's eyes and the tension in the air just escalated even more. Teddy tilted his head back a bit while staring in to his eyes and Jiyong acted fidgety and gave him an apologetic and totally not-awkward-at-all smile. He didn't smile back. Instead he played the recording again.

 

"I won't do anything until we get married. You can count on me hyung."

 

Jiyong's forced smile immediately faded and he closed his eyes shut, just praying that he can still live another day. His hold on Dara unconsciously tightened and she moaned in pain. Like the seagulls in Finding Nemo, the three brothers quickly darted their attention to the young couple with wide eyes and a loss of hope for humanity. 

 

"Don't touch me so hard..." Dara whined. 

 

Jiyong wanted to dig a hole on the ground and just stay there for the rest of his life feeling the intense glares coming from the three horsemen of the apocalypse. The 4th horseman would be Dara's dad. He was dead but Jiyong could feel an incessant cold breeze blowing on his skin and he concluded that her dad was haunting him. 

 

With wide eyes, the three marched to Jiyong and towered over snuggled up couple. The holes of their noses were as big as their eyes. Jiyong was cowering in fear behind Dara's head while his girlfriend could give no s at all. Teddy suddenly grabbed the top of Jiyong's head garnering everyone's attention. 

 

"Yah, why are you manhandling him?" Dara tried to slap his brother's hand away from his head but he didn't budge. 

 

Teddy forcefully grabbed his chin and pulled him up close to his face. The rest who were seated quickly shot up in shock, Youngbae just snuggled closer to the throw pillow he's sleeping on though.

 

Bom and Seunghyun stood up looking at the fuss in front of them not knowing what to do. Dara was continuously trying to pull his brother's hand away from her boyfriend. Dami was already in between Teddy and Jiyong in what little space that she can fit in to between the two men. She was glaring at Teddy with her arms wide open, protecting her younger brother, while Teddy kept his gaze to Jiyong without blinking. 

 

"Yah, get out of the way." Jay sneered at her while making a disgusted face. "Such a ing hindrance." 

 

She stared at him blankly before slapping him right across his drug addict-looking face. He stumbled down due to the shock and impact but quickly shot up again not letting his dignity slip in between the hands of an oddly hateful woman. He looked back at her with his mouth agape as he cupped his burning cheek. Dami ignored him and remained having a one-sided staring battle with the oldest Park sibling. Jay, feeling that he didn't get the justice that he deserved, poked her as revenge. Dami opened -- appalled, and gave him an 'oh-no-you-didn't' look. Her one hand went to the that was molested by the ert and the other one was readied as a fist just waiting to take its first blow. 

 

"How dare you touch me..." 

 

"You're just lucky that you look a lot like my buttercup." He laughed bitterly and flipped his imaginary long hair. "Or else I would've already hit that pretty face of yours."  

 

Dami was about to let out a good comeback that she's been keeping inside her head, but Teddy's sudden laborious angry breathing interrupted her.

 

"Everybody get out."

 

"You can't make me get out of here without you taking your h---"

 

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" 

 

Bom and Seunghyun quickly ran out of the door, both carrying Youngbae from either ends. The two girls stayed rooted in their spots like mother bears protecting their innocent and helpless cubs. 

 

The head horseman, Teddy, laughed bitterly at their attempts of defending the dead man walking -- well dead man sitting and cowering in fear. Like one of those mafia boss in the movies, Teddy snapped his fingers and his two henchmen brothers went into action. 

 

Jay dragged Dami out forcibly. Dami would kick, scream, and struggle against him but Jay had none of it. His henchman duties were more important than expressing the pain between his legs because of a sudden raging woman's kick. He opened the door while gripping on her arm. He then hauled her out making her fall on the cold and unforgiving ground, and slammed the door in her face.

 

Bom and Seunghyun immediately helped the clearly distraught and agitated woman out while Youngbae continued to sleep on the freshly-cut, moist grass. Dami banged the door loudly not caring if she might cause a disruption in the neighborhood. 

 

"YAH!!! OPEN THE ING DOOR!" Dami thundered. "I'M GONNA SUE YOUR IF I SEE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM!"

 

Dara was hugging Jiyong protectively while eyeing the three. They all looked at her with expressionless eyes in return and it honestly made her uncomfortable. She's never seen her brothers look so serious and menacing. Most of the time she would be the one looking at them with such an expression, but now it was the other way around. And she very well knows the reason why. 

 

"You can't make me leave." Dara gritted her teeth and hugged her boyfriend tightly with the little energy that she had. 

 

Sanghyun started pulling her out from him forcibly by the waist making her wince out loud.

 

"You're hurting me!" She hissed. "I swear to god, when I feel better I'm gonna rip that ball sack of yours with no mercy." Sanghyun gulped and just continued pulling her out.

 

She hugged him even tighter but she suddenly felt her hands getting pried off of him. She looked up to see Jiyong taking her hands off from his body. Sanghyun stopped for a moment and went back to observing with his brothers. Gone was the scared and pitiful-looking Jiyong. He was now wearing a somber expression and that didn't go unnoticed by everyone.

 

"What the are you doing?!" She half whispered, half yelled. 

 

He let out an audible sigh and enveloped her in an embrace. "Let me handle this. You're always protecting me even if you're already hurting." He looked at her lovingly and put a strand of her hair in the back of her ear. "I'm sorry" He gave her forehead a long kiss as he played with her hair. "I know you still aren't feeling well. Just go wait outside and give us a few minutes to talk so we can clear things out, arasso? I can protect myself." he smiled. 

 

"But Jiyong..."

 

"Go. The sooner we start the sooner we finish." Jiyong pulled her up and guided her to the door. "I'll be fine on my own."

 

With one last hesitant look, she nodded her head to him and eyed her brother's angrily. She gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and went out the door. Before she could really process it, Dami grabbed her shoulders and shook her with a clearly terrified face and asked, "What happened?!" 

 

Dara looked to the ground, uncertainty written all over her face. But when she remembered what Jiyong said to her, the corner of her lips unconsciously tugged up to a smile. She faced her with a smile plastered on her face. "Jiyong's got it all taken care of. He is my boyfriend after all."

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

Jiyong sat on a lone dining room chair in front of them while each of them all sat in either a love seat or one of the couches. They silently inspected the bare-chested man and he looked at them, unfazed by their stares unlike earlier. There were hickeys and bite marks on his torso which made Sanghyun and Teddy internally cringe and Jay salivate. 

 

Teddy suddenly slammed his hand on the wooden coffee table making him flinch. Jiyong quickly straightened up and looked at him with as much fervor as his hyung had. 

 

"Tell me. Just what did you guys do last night?" Teddy closed his eyes as if in defeat and waited for his obvious response. 

 

"We made love." Jiyong cleared his throat. "A lot of times." 

 

Sanghyun and Teddy grimaced at the thought while Jay was staring into space, smiling to himself and imagining their capade. ing ert. No wonder he's friends with Seunghyun. 

 

"Jiyong." He directed his eyes to Sanghyun and just thanked the heavens that he wasn't agitated. Sanghyun fixed his gaze on a stain on the floor with a distant look. "Out of all of my brothers, I look like her the most. People even thought that we were twins despite our two year difference." Jiyong had no idea were this was going. "We're pretty much one person since we look so much alike and I'm her favorite brother after all.." Teddy and Jay were about to interrupt but he held up his hand to them to shut them up. Sanghyun sighed and looked at him straight in the eyes. "If you had with her, then you had with me too. Did you enjoy blowing my brains out?"

 

It so doesn't work that way. What the hell kind of logic even is that?

 

Jiyong didn't know how to respond. Yes, he did enjoy blowing Dara's brains out. Very much so, in fact. But when Sanghyun put it like that... he began to ask himself if he really did. The three gave him a moment to let him think of an answer that wouldn't get his beat even though the question that Sanghyun posed was completely nonsensical and idiotic.

 

Teddy and Jay mentally face-palmed themselves and looked at their youngest brother incredulously, and in return the wise young Park ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter