You

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA

 

 

It was already 6 in the evening when we came back at Jiyong's house.

 

Bom bought a lot of that she could've easily bought back home. Seunghyun was looking at girls all day with his shady- sunglasses and Bom would always kick him when she catches him on the act. He was basically acting like his normal self, nothing new really. Youngbae was surprisingly awake throughout our adventure. I already said this but I really like him better when he's asleep. He looks more peaceful and serene, less than an that doesn't make me want to high five him on the face... with a chair, preferably. Donghae wanted us to visit the Art school the three of them went to and we did. Things didn't turn out pretty when we got there though. 

 

FLASHBACK -- IN THE MAIN HALL OF THE FANCY SCHMANCY ART SCHOOL

 

Donghae held a poor innocent  schoolboy by the shoulders and stared at him with bulging eyes. The boy was scared for his life. He looked to his side and saw a Dara and her homies just looking at the scene in front of them, both amused and disturbed. There were kids around them too but they were too afraid of the psycho-looking man that was now breathing unevenly. Some staff came in and was about to stop all the fuzz but as soon as their eyes met Donghae, Youngbae, and Jiyong, they quietly moved back remembering that the school's reputation was tarnished because of the lawsuit that they made. 

 

"Listen to me and listen well, arasso?" Donghae said almost in a whisper while the boy just looked at him, completely horrified. "You listening buddy?" He asked, his eyes getting wider by the minute. The boy hurriedly nodded his head in panic. "This is a school. Don't waste your money because you're not going to get anything out of this SCHOOL." The boy trembled and pursed his lips feeling scared out of his wits. Donghae suddenly showed his scarred hand to him then raised it up and showed it to everybody.

 

Youngbae was face palming himself and mentally putting this on his list for reasons as to why he still didn't like him. Bom was taking pictures. Seunghyun was cheering him on and yelling 'you go tell him, Donghae!'. Dara was cringing at him and wiped off an imaginary sweat drop, relieved that she dodged a bullet with this guy. Jiyong was standing behind Dara and held her by the shoulders. A single tear drop was trickling down his cheek as he nodded in agreement in whatever the crazed man was saying. 

 

"They did this to me and they didn't do jack !" Donghae's hand was practically on the boy's face. Seunghyun and Jiyong shouted a loud 'amen' and the girls near them smacked them on the back of the head. "A freaking public school is better than this cesspool. I already warned you! You better leave this place before it's too late, arasso?" The boy didn't respond and just burst out crying because he was so scared. Donghae hugged him and petted his hair. Someone should really save that boy. "Don't worry. I would cry too if I was in your position. I would cry because I wasted all that money for the system in here."  

 

Youngbae suddenly strode to him and forcefully pulled him off the sobbing kid. He then dragged him off to the exit while the rest just nonchalantly followed. The whole school was shaken up but they weren't as shaken up as Jiyong who kept crying because of Donghae's passionate words. After they all reached the outside of the school, Jiyong lunged to Donghae and embraced him while Donghae hugged him back while nodding his head in understanding. People would look at this seemingly gay couple very weirdly and their friends would just smile apologetically at them except Seunghyun who jumped in for the hug adding more to the other's embarrassment. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK -- NOW IN ORIGINAL KWON MANSION, WITH THE GROUP JUST LOITERING IN THE LIVING ROOM

 

A loud bang from a door could be heard from the living room as well as some stomping and murmuring, 

 

"I already told you to get your hands off of me!" we heard a familiar voice grunt in frustration. 

 

We lazily turned their heads to the direction of the voice and saw Dami unnie trying to take off her hand from Jay's grasp while he looked at us with a big smile on his face.

 

Whoa... did I miss something? They were after each other's throats as far as I knew. 

 

I raised a brow at Jay and their hand-holding action and he winked at me. I grimaced at what he just did and looked at the rest. Seunghyun was standing while taking very tentative steps towards them. 

 

"Hyung... can it be?" he mumbled under his breath. I saw Seunghyunnie's hand tremble as he brought it up to his lips. 

 

"LET GO OF ME ALREADY, DIP!" Unnie continued to struggle against his hold and I swear that I saw her blushing just then. 

 

I saw the retard nod and Seunghyun suddenly enveloped him in a hug. It looks like unnie had already given up because she was now leaning her head on Jay's shoulder with her face looking away from us. I looked at the others to see their reactions and they just looked at them just like I did, surprised with a hint of 'what the ?'. 

 

I saw Jay kiss the top of her head and unnie suddenly went berserk. She continued to pull her hand off of his but it seems like he wasn't fazed at all seeing how he was still comforting the now sobbing Seunghyun on his other side. 

 

"Wait." I said and got everybody's attention. "You knew?" I asked Jay. 

 

"Uh hyeah." this rolled his eyes. "I asked Jiyong her name when I first saw her." 

 

I turned back to Jiyong and gave him a good punch in the chest making get off guard and wince. Yeah that better hurt! He looked at me confusedly while touching his chest and I just punched him again because he was pouting and it looked cute. 

 

"I told you not to tell him her name!" I gritted. 

 

"Well, you should've said that earlier because hyung asked me first." he defended and tried to hug me but I slapped his hand off. 

 

"YAH! DON'T HURT MY JAGIYA. HE'S INNOCENT!" Jay pointed at me accusingly. 

 

Unnie looked incredulously at Jay who was still busy mentally reprimanding me. She tried to take her hand off again but his grip was too strong. She started whining and flailing her hands at her. She then crouched down, feeling defeated while huffing angrily. I met unnie's eyes and she suddenly gave me a nasty look. What the hell did I do? 

 

"You said he doesn't know jack ." she frowned. "I trusted you, Dara baby." 

 

"Don't call her baby!" 

 

"Aisht! That idiot would always throw tantrums whenever he got your letters. I thought he didn't know!" 

 

"Well, children." Jay interrupted. Seunghyun's head was now resting on his shoulder while his hand was on his chest. Dami would smack it off but Jay 2.0 didn't budge. "That's what you call acting." This addict pointed up to the ceiling triumphantly then pointed at me with determination in his eyes.. "I know you were in on it with Dami so I had to act like I'm mad every time you see me with her letters."  

 

"Yeah, you should see him when you're not around, ssantokki." Sanghyun suddenly entered the living room and in a second, Bom already had her arms draped on his waist. I looked back at Seunghyunnie and saw him rubbing his face on Jay's shoulder while whimpering. 

 

Teddy entered the room too while scratching his stomach like the classy man that he was. "That kid always jumped for joy whenever he gets a letter from her." he yawned making me yawn too. Goddamn, why am I easily tired these past few days? ing jet lag, I tell you. 

 

We saw unnie blush and whisper something in Jay's ear that made him blush too. The scene made me smile. It's nice seeing these two finally become a thing now. The retarded genius and the tsundere. What a combination. 

 

Everybody was now talking amongst themselves now that more people were in the living room. I leaned back on Jiyong's chest and felt him caressing my arm. His touch was sensitive to my skin. It would send shivers down my body but it was one of those comforting feelings. I yawned again and stretched my arms. His hands were sliding towards mine and held on to it. 

 

"Do you want to sleep?" he asked softly in my ear.

 

I took his phone, which was just beside me, to check the time. A small smile graced my lips when I saw that his wallpaper was still the picture of us that Bom sent a few months back. I looked back at him with a raised brow and he just puckered his lips. I giggled and made put my fist on his lips only to be received by a loud smooch. I looked back at his phone and saw that it was only 7:19 in the evening. God, I'm really not good for traveling. I get tired so easily. I nodded my head, feeling that I don't even have the energy to talk anymore. He helped me stand up and I leaned on him for support. We did a lot of walking today so my legs felt like jelly. Jiyong felt so soft and cuddly. Oooh and his scent of expensive cucumber hand wash you find on those fancy hotels was to die for. There was also a hint of his manly musk which made his scent a combination of clean and rugged. 

 

"Going to bed already, darling?" 

 

I lazily opened my eyes and saw unnie sitting on a one-seater chair with Jay sitting on her lap. Talk about a match made in heaven right there. 

 

"Stop calling her pet names!" Jiyong whined and I saw the two snicker. They were so up to something. "Dara's tired so we'll be heading off first." Jiyong lightly bowed his head and I started weakly tugging him. He looked down at me questioningly and I just yawned again on his face. He pinched my nose and suddenly scooped me up in his arms making me widen my eyes in surprise. 

 

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" 

 

"Oh, I guess Sandara and Jiyong are sleeping for different reasons." 

 

I gave Youngbae a middle finger and was about to call him out for being a hurt midget again but Jiyong turned me around and started walking towards the flights of stairs. 

 

"KWON JIYONG! WE'RE HERE SO YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING TO HER!" Teddy growled. Aww, he's concerned about me, "AND STOP BEING SO EASY, DARA!" Scratch that, he's dead to me. 

 

" YOU, YOU OLD MAN." 

 

I heard him gasp and I peeked over Jiyong's shoulder to see him getting comforted by the rest of my hooligan brothers. 

 

"She's already tainted, hyung. There's no going back." Sanghyun shook his head. 

 

I saw Jay look at our direction and sighed exasperatedly. "I'm really not getting that ménage à trois, am I?" Well that earned him a hard smack from his (I'm assuming) girlfriend that was literally just beside him. 

 

"Have fun having with me, Jiyong-ah." we heard Sanghyun whisper but it was loud for everyone in the room to hear. 

 

"OH MY GOD! YOU HAD WITH SANGHYUN HYUNG, JIYONG?!?!" Donghae exclaimed very calmly. 

 

"Omo, Sanghyun oppa." Bom blushed and playfully hit his chest. 

 

"I bet Sandara made him do it." 

 

"Wahhh, Jiyongie is really stepping his game up." Seunghyun gave him a thumbs up. 

 

Jiyong groaned and I his hair while stifling a laugh. He looked at me menacingly and I pursed my lips to hide my smile. 

 

"It's not funny." 

 

I completely lost in and burst out laughing. Aigoo, Jiyong is so cute! 

 

"It's not like that!" Jiyong tried to clear his name. "It doesn't work that way, hyung." He complained while shaking his shoulders.

 

He then started marching away despite the loud teasings from the others. He had a big frown on his face and I pinched his cheeks because he looked so cute right then. 

 

His parents allowed us to share a room seeing how we were already living together. Of course my brothers were completely against it but they were no match for the Kwon natural face making them agree unwillingly because they were still intimidated. When we reached Jiyong's room, he carefully laid me down on the bed and took of his shirt, only leaving him with a pair of joggers. He then went on to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I tiredly took my clothes off on the bed, leaving me with only wearing my underwear. I reached for a shirt of his on the edge of the bed and put it on. I tiredly stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth too. I may be tired as hell but nothing can get away with my daily hygiene. I'm a clean person... that hoards disgusting in my own room--- okay, I guess I'm not really that clean. 

 

I went beside Jiyong, who was still brushing his teeth, and started brushing my own. After a few seconds, he was already done. I started shooing him away when he suddenly took the toothbrush away from me and started brushing my teeth. I squinted my eyes at him as he gave me orders to open my mouth wider. I just shrugged and let him do his thing. I feel like I'm in a dream. I have someone doing my for me and I just have to stand there and let them do their job. And bonus was was that they were half- and handsome as . 

 

He guided us back to bed when we were done and I found myself leaning on my elbows while he was hovering on top of me. I tilted my head at him and he smiled and started giving me kisses all over the face. I lied down on the bed and held on to his shoulders while he was busying himself with me. I giggled and squirmed at his touch because they were starting to get ticklish. I let out a moan when I felt his warm hand touch my waist. He then trailed his lips on to mine and we started another heated make out session. I felt him tilt his head to gain better access to my mouth while I grazed my fingers on his upper body. It was soft. It was inviting. It brought me to heaven. But I my body felt exhausted as . I'm afraid I'm gonna be a party pooper today. 

 

As soon as I was about to hesitantly stop the kiss, Jiyong broke it first before giving me a quick peck on the head. He brushed my hair then laid down beside me, spooning me with my back on his chest. I turned to him and kissed his chin earning me a low, husky chuckle. I smiled with my eyes closed as I snuggled more to him. I felt him petting my hair while he hummed a comforting song. 

 

"Are you ready for New York?" I heard him say. 

 

"Is there even a difference?" 

 

He paused for a moment but I didn't bother opening my eyes to look at his expression. "Well, the people there are more rough and straightforward... They're not as welcoming as the people here." 

 

"Sounds like I would fit right in." 

 

He laughed again. "Just remember that I'll be there, arasso?" 

 

I just hummed in response feeling sleep taking over me but before I could go completely to dream land, he interrupted me. 

 

"I'll always be there." 

 

I nodded and smiled and then I was knocked out cold from exhaustion. 

 

 

_________________________

 

 

"Okay, everyone. We're about to enter a very annoying territory. Try not to cuss at people. I'm looking at you, Sandara. Hold her back Jiyong." 

 

I brushed the hair that was incessantly going in front of my face back but Bom kept making me stop because it'll ruin how my hair was styled. Everyone was wearing fancy-, expensive clothes. The guys were all wearing sleek black suits but of course Jiyong shined out from the rest. My brothers looked surprisingly professional and serious today. There was not an ounce of stupid on their face. Man, the stylist really did a great job. I was wearing a navy blue off-shoulder cocktail dress that had short sleeves. It honestly made me look like I'm in a high school prom but whatever. It's not like I'm gonna be seeing these people again anyway. Bom was a white tight-fitting one-shoulder dress that reached just above her knees. Cute little Minzy had the same kind of style as my dress but she had a belt on hers and her dress was of the blinding light of yellow. Dami unnie, Mr. Kwon, and Mrs. Kwon had already entered the party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter