A Quick Afternoon with the Brothers

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahhhhhh, Mmmmmh." 

 

"Holy Christ. YES!" 

 

"More... More! MORE!"

 

"Jiyong! Uhhn!" 

 

 

 

"Oh my god. Will you guys stop making those noises?!" Dara slammed her hands on the table and eyed her three brothers. 

 

The three looked at her for a millisecond before delving back to their plates and gorging themselves with the food that Jiyong made.

 

Jiyong was busy putting more food in their plates while stifling a grin. He glanced at Dara and saw her glaring at him. The sight made him burst out in laughter making the three gluttons stop from pigging out. 

 

 

EARLIER -- AT DARA'S HOUSE

 

 

"I'M GONNA ING KILL YOU!!!"

 

Teddy was in front of Jiyong in a flash. He forcefully grabbed on his collar and threw daggers at him. Jiyong, who still had Dara's finger in his mouth, looked at him with dead eyes, completely contrasting what's going on inside his brain which was in pure chaos. 

 

**

 

Sanghyun pulled Dara away from him while holding on to her protectively like a monkey with a lone banana. He cupped... no, squished her sister's face and inspected it with worry in his eyes. His eyes were starting to well up making her baby sister look at him with pure repulsion. 

 

"Y-you've b-b-bee--n touched." Sanghyun bawled, unintentionally spitting on her face at the same time. "YOU ARE IMPURE!!!"

 

Dara gave him an 'are-you-ing-ting-me-right-now?' look with her face still being squished. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and gave his a good hard twist making Sanghyun scream in agony like the little girl he was. He curled down on the floor while tending to his innocent and sobbing uncontrollably.

 

"Are you on you're period? Want a napkin? Or maybe a tampon would do you better?" She gave him a kick on the gut earning her another groan. "ing lunatic. 'Impure' my ." 

 

She looked towards Jiyong's direction and found her brother Teddy kneeling before him and Jay holding on Jiyong's leg while roaming his hands over it at the same time. 

 

Dara slowly walked towards the cult worshiping sight before her. Her steps were cautious and her brows were lower than an old man's balls. 

 

Jiyong and Dara's eyes suddenly darted to one another, and there they awakened their Dr. Xavier telepathy powers. 

 

What the hell is going on here? 

 

I don't know. I just stared at him for a straight minute and then he suddenly became like that. 

 

Dara's mouth formed an 'o' in understanding.  face, she concluded. 

 

She then looked at her other brother who was wrapped on Jiyong's left leg while wearing a contented smile with both eyes closed.

 

What about that ert on your leg?

 

Jiyong gazed down and flinched a little bit when he saw Jay his leg. How could he not notice it until now? Jay was practically  molesting his lower half! 

 

He gave her a shrug and a bemused look. 

 

Beats me. 

 

With an even more irritated expression on her face, Dara pulled Jay off Jiyong's leg forcibly and kicked the seemingly praying Teddy awake. 

 

She pushed her brothers to the couch and snarled at them. She was standing with her hands on her hips while Jiyong just sat leisurely on the arm chair beside her.

 

"Arasso. Let's start with you." She peered at Sanghyun. "What the hell did you mean by me being 'tainted'?"

 

Sanghyun straightened up on his seat despite being crushed by Teddy and Jay.

 

"You were touched by a man."  he announced with conviction. 

 

"And?" 

 

"You. Were. Touched. By. A. Man." 

 

"Then I guess I've been tainted a long time a go since you three had already touched me." That didn't sound in the least bit erted. "Or is it that you don't consider yourself men?"

 

"Aniya. We're not a part of the men that-------"

 

"Case closed. You admitted on behalf of the others that you're all women." She then directed her glare at Teddy. "What about you?" 

 

Teddy peeked over to Jiyong and immediately averted his gaze. Dara saw this and looked over to Jiyong who just shrugged at her in return. 

 

"C'mon, I don't have all day." She tapped her foot impatiently. 

 

Teddy started to form beads of sweat. He felt his pits getting sweaty and his hands getting clammy. He took a quick glimpse at Jiyong again and found him staring at him with his soulless eyes and seemingly murderous expression. 

 

Jiyong suddenly plopped his elbows on his thighs and rested his chin on his left hand. He fixed his gaze on the clearly nervous Teddy. Jiyong saw him become stiff on his spot while avoiding his gaze. He inwardly smiled when he finally knew what was going on.

 

I should be annoyed right now but why do I find this oddly entertaining?

 

Jiyong then changed positions. He put his arms on the arm rest and tilted his head back a little bit, still not tearing his eyes off of Teddy.

 

"Umm. Can you get back to me in a minute?" Teddy swallowed the lump on his throat and looked up at her shyly. 

 

"AM I RUNNING A ING GAME SHOW HERE?!"

 

When Dara didn't hear a response from him, she let out a very loud and irritated sigh.

 

"If you don't give me a good enough answer when I'm done with Jay," She squinted. "I'm gonna disown you and THROW YOU OUT IN THE CURB!."

 

Teddy gave her a small nod while his head was bowed down. Jay was her next target now. She looked at Jay and saw that he was busily holding on to chest, seemingly pushing them together and fondling them. The sight made Dara shudder on her spot. She went up to him and quickly took off his wandering hands.

 

"What are you doing?!" she half yelled, half whispered. 

 

"I'm making my s bigger." he replied nonchalantly. "Isn't it obvious?"

 

"But why...?"

 

Jay tore of his gaze from her and started puckering his lips and failing to look seductive while biting his finger. The crease on her forehead went so deep that her skull was pushed inward to accommodate that big a crease. 

 

"For that delicious and expensive white chocolate over there." he his lips flirtatiously. 

 

She looked back and saw Jiyong looking back at them boredly. But despite Dara being relatively far away from him, she can see a twinkle of amusement in his eyes which made her want to clobber him up. 

 

I know that look and you better stop.

 

I can't help it if he finds me irresistible. 

 

You're just putting more fuel to the fire!

 

Oh relax. It's not like I'm going to do anything. 

 

Jiyong smirked at her resulting in Jay shrieking like a fan girl. He suddenly stood up and fell unconscious on the ground without warning. The rest looked at his dead body for a few seconds before Dara kicked him right where his precious jewels to mankind were. When he didn't react, Dara gave them all a thumbs up while saying 'it's good'. The three other men looked at her incredulously while protectively covering up their sacred stones. 

 

What kind of psychopath does that?!

 

"Jay's biual. He's also an impulsive moocher so you better be careful around him." Dara said to Jiyong as she put Jay's hair away from his eyes. She leaned on to Jay's ear and whispered, "Jiyong's mine." but it was enough for Jiyong to hear. 

 

The corners of his lips started to tug upwards. He covered his mouth to hide the forming smile on his face but his eyes completely betrayed him. Jiyong covered his face and silently rejoiced to himself. 

 

"Friends are off limits. Especially best friends." she then announced to everyone even though the rest of them were straight as a board. 

 

The smile on Jiyong's face came to an abrupt halt. A big frown replaced it which was accompanied by a scowling expression. He's just lucky that he was still covering up his face. He rubbed his face downwards and straightened himself internally. He opened his eyes and unintentionally fixed his eyes on Teddy who was still noticeably uncomfortable. 

 

"Your turn again, sunshine." 

 

Teddy had his eyes fixed on in interesting stain on the floor while sweating profusely. Jiyong was still staring at him. He can't see it. But he can feel it. 

 

He then covered his face from Jiyong and looked at Dara with the most serious expression. 

 

"I give up. You win." He suddenly got up and walked up to the disinterested-looking Jiyong, grabbed his hand and kneeled. "You can have her. You have my blessing." He grabbed Jiyong's hand and made him feel his drenched arm pit. "You did this to me." he whispered. 

 

A smile broke out on Jiyong's face again. Despite being totally grossed out by what Teddy was doing, he was internally jumping for joy on the inside. I mean who wouldn't? Her eldest brother just gave him his blessing! What more could he ask for? He knew that his neutral expression that he always hated would come in handy?

 

Dara grabbed Teddy by the back of his collar and hauled him to the floor. She then straddled him leaving all three men in shock. 

 

"What am I? A plaything?" She pinched on his sides hard, earning her a loud groan. "'You have my blessing?' Since when did I ask you for a blessing? And what's your deal with Jiyong, huh? I see you keep looking at him. Are you planning to do something to him, huh?" She put her face dangerously close to his and tightened her fists on his shirt. "You have to go through me first." 

 

"Dara. That's enough." 

 

Jiyong carefully grabbed on to her waist and pulled her away from the crying Teddy. He bowed at them which made Dara unintentionally bow too since he still held her by the waist.

 

He walked away from the living room and into the kitchen. He gingerly sat Dara down in one of the dining chairs and crouched down to her level. He fixed her hair seeing that it had become unruly. He put a strand of her hair behind her ear and rubbed her tensed shoulders. 

 

"I don't like it when you treat your brothers like that." he cooed at her. 

 

Dara acted stoically. She looked at him with pity in her eyes. Her hand grazed on his cheek then on to his hair. 

 

"I don't like it when people misunderstand you." she mumbled. "Teddy is scared of you, and I know that you know that too."

 

Jiyong smiled at her and held on to her hand that rested on his cheek. How lucky was he to get such a caring friend? A friend that was wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter