Ms. Feisty and Mr. Sensitive

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

JIYONG

 

"Jiyongie, wake up it's almost 6 in the morning. You're going to be late for school." I heard eomoni say from the other side of the door.

 

I quickly bolted up from my bed with half-lidded eyes and tousled hair. I begrudgingly opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. You can tell that I wasn't able to sleep because of the noticeable dark circles under my  eyes. Who would've thought that the town's butterfly has a rotten personality? I shuddered on my spot when I remembered her threats from yesterday. And she stole my first kiss! I'm impure now! My poor chastity is in danger too if I keep being involved with her. What if she molests me... or worse! How can my future wife accept me knowing that I had already given my precious lips' ity. Forgive me A-yeon! Yep, that's gonna be my wife's name. Beatiful and graceful on the outside and inside, unlike a certain someone. 

 

I went downstairs and was greeted by the sweet smell of breakfast. My 3 most precious ladies also welcomed me with warm smiles and greetings. 

 

"Obba! Cwome eat with mwee, pweeaassee." Minzy, the youngest in our family opened her arms out to me and I gladly took her in my arms. 

 

"Jiyong, are you all right? You don't look so good." My older sister, Dami asked me worriedly. 

 

"Ani, I just... wasn't  able to sleep."

 

"Oooh, is it because of a girl?" eomoni chimed in. 

 

Yeah, a 'girl'. 

 

I gave them an awkward smile and began feeding Minzy. 

 

"Minzy-ah, you're already 5. You're a big girl now! You don't need oppa to feed you." 

 

Minzy pouted at eomoni, and before we knew it, she started crying making us widen our eyes in panic.  

 

"I jwust wanna be with obba!" she bawled. Her sweet words and the desperation in her voice pricked something in me. Soon, I could feel my tears start to well up. I glanced at the others and I see their mouths quivering. This has been a usual thing between us Kwons. When one cries, everyone cries. It's a team effort, you know. 

 

"Minzy unnie, stop crying! You're making unnie cry too!" noona sniffed. 

 

A few seconds later, everyone started to cry. We stopped when our stomachs growled loudly so we just continued to eat. After eating, I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a shower, seeing that it was already 7. School starts at 8 and my house is really far away from school so I had to leave early to get in on time. But since traffic had a sweet spot for me, no matter how early I leave the house I'm always caught in a huge traffic which never failed in making me late.

 

I always wore my summer uniform since I always feel ridiculously warm despite how cold the weather was. I looked at the mirror and saw my tattoos appearing through the semi see-through unform. I had on a t-shirt underneath but it didn't hide the tattoos I had in my forearms and fingers. Dami noona is a tattoo artist and she suggested that tattoos would look good on me. At first, I was really opposed. Why would I destroy my precious skin because I wanted to look cool? That's sounds stupid. My parents were nonchalant about me getting a tattoo because they had tattoos themselves. They were no help at all when I asked them to stop noona from bugging me. After a few years of noona's persistent attitude and a lot of peer pressure, I finally got a tattoo when I was in my freshman year. The first tattoos that I had were small, one was a happy face, a crown, a heart, and a money sign. You know, just because. And they were small anyway so they weren't that obvious. But then as years passed by, I started to embrace the idea of tattoos and I wanted to get bigger ones. Since I was a big fan of Dragon ball, and I still am. I asked noona to tattoo a dragon ball near my left shoulder. I also have a tattoo of my birthdate in roman numerals on my left shoulder. Now, I can't even count how many of them I have. I feel like a walking art piece because of these tattoos. I'm glad I got them. 

 

I went downstairs and grabbed the lunchbox that I prepared yesterday and put it inside my bag. The clock read 7:19. It takes me half an hour to reach school IF there was no traffic. Living in a small town you would think that traffic would be non-existent. Apparently not. I live sort of in the outskirts of civilization so I have to walk 15 minutes to get to the bus stop and I have to wait for another 5 minutes. A lot of street vendors crowd the roads so the bus always has a hard time making its way out without causing a 'hit and run' incident. 

 

I absent-mindedly wore my shoes and headed to the door. 

 

"I'll see you guys later. I'm off!" 

 

 

DARA

 

"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY ! IT'S 7:30!"

 

I opened one eye and glared at my eldest brother, Teddy who had a bucket full of water ready in his hands. 

 

"God, it's too early. Shut the up for once, will you?" 

 

I saw him smirk at me. . That was a bad idea. Without warning, he poured the water on my head making me and my bed drenched. I heard snickering from my door and saw my 2 other older brothers Jay and Sanghyun giggling like little school girls. 

 

"Alright princess, time to end the drama. Get up before I haul you out." 

 

That's it. I stood up and faced Teddy with a deadly glare. One thing I hate is when someone calls me princess. "Call me that one more time."

 

"Princess." I heard Jay whisper. 

 

I smiled to him. Two seconds later I was already straddling and choking him with my small  hands while Sanghyun and Teddy were pulling me away from him. 

 

"Uncle! Uncle!" he tried to catch his breath. 

 

They successfully got me away from him while Jay continued to inhale and exhale dramatically as he clutched on his chest. I gave them all a stink eye before heading to take a shower. After a few minutes, I cleaned myself up and applied some light make-up to hide the bags under my eyes. 

 

"Wahh, you clean up so nice! Totally different from that crazy who strangled her own brother earlier." Sanghyun said while looking at me in awe. I gave him a soft smile -- before jabbing him in the stomach earning me a loud wince from him. 

 

I went downstairs and left my 3rd oldest brother to cry in agony on my bedroom floor. I sat down and started eating like a wild animal. There were no other girls besides me in this house. Appa died when I was really young, and omma... Omma was a . She left us as soon we started struggling because of money troubles. I can't even fathom thinking about her let alone talking about her.  

 

"Whoa there girlie. You stressed out about something?" Teddy asked.

 

"Yeah, you only eat like that when you have something bothering you." Jay sat next to me and my hair. I raised a brow at him as I shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth. "C'mon, tell your oppa. Is it about a boy? Is a boy bothering our little butterfly?" 

 

Heh, a 'boy'. 

 

I subconsciously smirked making my older brothers howl and rejoice like the idiots that they were.

 

"Oh ! It is a boy!" 

 

"Dara-ah, always use protection arasso?!" 

 

"Dara's in lurve." 

 

I decided to ignore them and just continued to eat. There's no point in clearing it up since they only listen to what they want to hear. I'm not gonna waste my energy on them. I need the energy to survive another day in school as Ms. Saint. I suddenly stood up making them flinch a little bit. I grabbed the car key on the kitchen counter and threw it to Teddy as if it were a javelin and he was the target. 

 

"Damn, control your strenght!" he rubbed his chest in pain. 

 

"Let's go I'm going to be late. It's already 7:45. Drive me."

 

"Relax, we're not even that far from your school." he scowled at me. "Not even a 'please' or 'thank you oppa'" 

 

I ruffled my two other brothers' hair and pecked them on the cheek. 

 

"See you later, s!" 

 

 

__________________

 

 

Dara gave Teddy a kiss on the cheek before thanking him and slamming the car door on his face. Some students saw how hard she closed the door and they looked at her shocked and somewhat horrified. Dara quickly knock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter