Sports Festival

The Timid Dragon and the Terrifying Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'm so hot." 

 

Yes you are.

 

Jiyong fanned himself using his notebook while slumping down on his seat. Time sure passed by quickly. Winter passed just a couple of months ago and spring moved faster than a shoplifter with a load of stuff inside his 'discreet' trench coat.

 

Jiyong, feeling the sun warm his warm self even more, stopped wearing the school uniform and began wearing light loose shirts that would keep him refreshed. He has done this ever since he set foot in this small town. Teachers continuously reprimanded and scolded him but he still wouln't budge. Even though going against them wasn't in his best interest, he couldn't risk passing out from the heat. Now, his tattoos were in full exposure. Sweat would drip down to his chin and he would dab it off with the back of his hand. He would always open the window beside him, and there the wind would lightly brush on his face and breeze through his hair. 

 

Fab as . 

 

The whole girl population in the campus swooned at him from afar. Some girls were peeking through the windows from the outside. Some were peeping through the door cracks. Some hid their wandering eyes by covering their faces with books. Or if one lacks the needed supplies for eye-molesting, they used their hands. And the majority of those girls watched him with drooling mouths and erted minds. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, stop it. You're making me feel weird." Seunghyun fanned himself too seeing the sight before him. 

 

"Uggh, you sound like Jay. Have some decency, will you?" Dara protruded her lips forward signaling Seunghyun to face the front. When he stuck his tongue out at her for protest, she smirked at him. He then mumbled an apology and quickly darted his eyes back to the front. 

 

A smirk from Dara can mean a day in hell. 

 

"And you," Dara gave Jiyong a stink eye . "Stop looking like that."

 

"Looking like what?" he breathed with his eyes closed.

 

"So hot and y."

 

"Bommie-yah! What about me?" Seunghyun pouted at her and Bom could just shake her head amusedly. 

 

Bom traced her finger on Jiyong's shoulder slowly, almost temptingly. Dara gripped her hand before her roaming finger reached his neck. Bom gave her a teasing smile before taking her hand back and resting her chin on it.

 

The classroom door suddenly banged open. The girls from outside the class began to scatter seeing how the teacher walked in with such a grim-looking face. Meanwhile the people inside the class were unfazed by their menopaused home room advisor by the name of Mr. Han. They were already used to the balding middle-aged man, and now they treat him like that friend every group has much to his distaste. You stay with him because he's awesome on some rare occasions, but most of the time he pisses you off and you question why you're still friends with him.

 

Nowadays, his students like ing around with him but despite that, they still respect him as a teacher and do their work... if it was important enough anyway. Mr. Han could just go along with it seeing how fast time is going which means faster time for graduation onto which he can kiss their good-for-nothing asses' goodbye. 

 

"Alright, you pieces of ." Since they're treating him like an friend, he's doing the same thing to them. "Change into your team colors and get the back to class." 

 

"No problemo, Han Solo." 

 

Mr. Han threw a whiteboard eraser towards Seunghyun direction but with the help of his super ninja reflexes, Seunghyun was able to avoid it.

 

But the girl behind him didn't. 

 

*POK* 

 

Yeah, that's what a whiteboard eraser being thrown into light speed and into someone's face sounds like. 

 

The eraser and her dignity slowly fell to Dara's lap, and everyone looked at her with wide eyes and hanging mouths. Mr. Han froze, and soon he began to tremble. He just hit and embarrassed the school's living saint and butterfly. 

 

Dara bowed her head down to control her anger and to hide the immense irritation in her face. Jiyong, who saw the whole thing with his one opened eye, gave Mr. Han his signature death glare which made Mr. Han more nervous on his spot. He secretly slid his hand to hers to try to comfort her from under the desk. But instead of getting some reassuring hand-holding, Jiyong was met with her vice-like grip that almost pulverized his hand into magic pixie dust. He stifled a wince or two and struggled to maintain his face from contorting into a spawn of Satan. Her grip on his hand suddenly loosened and Jiyong silently thanked the gods. Dara straightened up and gave everyone a twitching but reassuring smile. 

 

"I'm fine. No need to worry about me." she said. 

 

"'Tis but a scratch!" Seunghyun ran to Mr. Han and draped his arm over the statue of the person they once called their dignified teacher. He tried to divert the attention from Dara to himself sensing her murderous aura as soon as she glanced at him. 

 

When everyone had their full attention at Seunghyun and Mr. Han who were bantering, with Seunghyun doing the most of the 'pissing off', Dara rested her head on Jiyong's shoulder. He brushed her hair away from her face and began to blow on it. 

 

"What are you doing?" she asked monotonously. 

 

"Whenever I'm angry or sad, eomoni would blow on my face and it would just magically cheer me up." he shook his fingers at her for effect on to which she laughed. "Do you feel better now?"

 

She let out a long sigh before putting her chin on his shoulder, making their faces dangerously close to one another. Dara was acting like it was no big deal while Jiyong started to sweat profusely again. He's just hoping that he won't blush in front of her. 

 

"I hate everyone." she mumbled not meeting his eyes and vice versa. 

 

"D-d-d'you ha-ate me too?" 

 

She looked at him for a brief second before focusing her attention to a single drop of sweat that was trailing down on the side of his face. Jiyong unconsciously bit his lip to stop himself from being a nervous wreck. 

 

"Don't do that." she frowned. 

 

"Do what?" he looked at him with a bemused face. 

 

Dara nonchalantly bit her lip to prove her point. The sight made him form a huge lump in his throat that was impossible to swallow. In his eyes, he saw her looking at him with half-lidded eyes while biting a side of her lip seductively. 

 

Tempting. 

 

Unbelievably so. 

 

Jiyong was unknowingly inching his face closer to her while Dara focused back on that drop of sweat from earlier. 

 

After a few more seconds, they were already a pinky a part. Jiyong's hot breath fanned her face while Dara's natural aroma of rainbows and happiness encompassed him. 

 

Jiyong fluttered his eyes closed and scooted closer to her. 

 

Closer. 

 

CLOSER!

 

But he suddenly stopped when she felt a cold hand against the side of his face. 

 

"You're really sweaty, dude." 

 

He aborted mission and discreetly scooted his face back. He saw her wiping off his sweat with the back of her hand with so much concentration in her eyes. He lightly chuckled at the petite figure in front of her but that fun came to an abrupt stop when she felt her hand on the side of his neck. 

 

"So sweaty." she breathed. 

 

Her middle finger traced his seemingly drenched neck excruciatingly slowly. It went to his jaw line then down to his Adam's apple. The lump on his throat was now ten times harder to swallow. They both looked at each other blankly before Dara rested her finger on his Adam's apple. 

 

"Relax." she whispered. "And swallow." 

 

Jiyong froze on his spot not knowing if he should comply or not. The things that come out of this girl's mouth sounds so provocative and lascivious! You won't even know if she's doing it on purpose or not since she says it with a straight face. Holy Christ.

 

She needs Jesus. 

 

He unconsciously complied and struggled to swallow the lump on his throat. 

 

Dara smirked at him and tapped his cheek. 

 

"Good boy." 

 

"OH MY GOD! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" 

 

The two darted their eyes behind them and found Bom covering her face with her hands while shaking uncontrollably. 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" 

 

They then darted their eyes to the front and saw everyone -- and I mean everyone -- in the class looking at them with so much anticipation. They saw a guy in their class suddenly stand up and fall to the ground. No one even bothered to help him up since they were too fixed on Dara and Jiyong. 

 

Dara, sensing how their position would get people to misunderstand (which they already had), looked back at Jiyong and opened her left eye with her finger. 

 

"Did you get it already, Jiyong-ah?" 

 

W-what are you doing?

 

Blow on my eye.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter