JaySica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica’s surprise birthday party with fans in 2010

 

Today I’ll have a surprise birthday party with my members at our company, SM Entertainment. It’s like a tradition for us to hold a surprise birthday party earlier because of our busy schedules. All of my members are here with me except Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun because they have other schedules.

I’m overwhelming with happiness because many of our fans attend this party. When my members gave their speech, I cannot hold the tears. They knew me really well. They knew when I’m upset, tired, stressed and depressed. It’s my greatest weakness that I cannot express myself well to them. I’m always keeping all my problems to myself and didn’t open up to them, even to my bestfriend, Tiffany. But when they said they knew how I feel just by looking at me, it’s so touching. They knew me too well. I’m really grateful and happy to have 8 loving and caring sisters.

After this party, we will have another party with SM Family.

 

After the party

All of us are going to the main room for the next party.

‘Sica-ah, happy birthday!’ Kim Heechul a.k.a my twins shouted and he give me a big hug.

‘Thank u,oppa.’

When I’m stepping inside the room, there is a massive noise explodes.

 

‘Happy Birthday to u,happy birthday to u, happy birthday to Jung Sooyoen, Happy birthday to u!’

There are Super Junior’s oppas, Shinee, f(x) and the staff. They are all singing and smiling happily for me. Krystal give me a very long hug and said ‘ I love u, onni.’

‘Thank u so much. I’m so happy.’

 

‘Sica-ah, don’t cry again. You should be happy, not crying,’ Siwon oppa teased me.

‘Yeah, that’s right. Ice princess is supposing to not crying easily.’

‘Yahh, Kim Kibum(Key), shut up. This is the tears of happiness,’ I said to them.

All of them laughed at me and continued wishing me.

 

‘Hey pretty Sica, happy birthday,’ Donghae oppa said and hugged me.

‘Thank you, fishy oppa..hehe..where is my present?’

‘I have prepared a very special present for you but you have to wait because it’s not ready yet.’

‘Really?! I’m so excited. Can u give me a hint what kind of present it is?’

‘Nooo. You have to wait.’

I’m pouting when he said that. ‘Aigoo, my pretty Sica,’ Donghae oppa said and pinched my cheeks.

 

‘Sorry Donghae oppa. She’s not your Sica,’ Tiffany said.

‘Yeah, she’s my twins Sica,’ Heechul oppa shouted but then Yuri said ‘Noo. She’s our Sica.’

‘She’s our noona,’ Taemin said. I just laughed and smiled when they continued to argue about me.

All of us enjoying the party so much and I got many presents from them. When everyone is celebrating my birthday, I wish he is here with me too. Wishing me birthday and give me a birthday’s kiss and hug. I miss him a lot especially today when everyone is here with me.

 

 

After the party, all of us back to our dorm.

‘Sica-ah, have you invite Hyunjoong oppa for tomorrow party?’ Tiffany asked me.

‘Yeah. I’ve invited him and Geun Suk oppa too.’

‘You have too many oppas.hehe,' Tiffany said.

 

‘Fany-ah, have you told Wooyoung? Tell him to bring all s.’

‘Yeah, I’ve told him. They’ll come to the party tomorrow.’

‘Okay. That’s great,’ I said and try to look happy but Fany caught me.

 

‘Why do you look upset? You wish he is here, right?’

‘Yeah but its okay. Although he’s not here but his heart is with me.’

‘Ewww, mushy much, Jessi. Don’t worry. I bet he will send you a very special present from Seattle.’

‘Speaking of special present, Donghae oppa promised me that he will give me a special present too.’

 

‘Really? What is it?’

‘I don’t know yet. He said I’m must wait,' I told her.

‘Okay. Can’t wait to see that special present.kekeke.’

‘Yeah. Good night Fany. I’m so sleepy.’

‘Night Sica. Sweet dreams.’

 

Before I go to sleep, I send a message to my only one.

 

To: My Jay

From: Baby Sica

Babe, I’m going to sleep now. I’ll call you tomorrow morning, okay? Love u so much, Jay.

 

 

The next day

 

‘Onnie!!! Wake up!’ Yoona shouted and shook my shoulder.

‘Yahh, it’s still early,’ I said without opening my eyes.

‘Onnie, its 10 am already. Today you have the real party. We need to do preparations.’

‘Let me sleep 5 more minutes,’

‘Yah, Jung Jessica. Do you want me to get cucumber for you?’ Yuri threatens me.

‘Okay,fine. I’m  up,' I said lazily.

 

When I finally open my eyes, both Yoona and Yuri leave to prepare breakfast.

I checked my cellphone to see if Jaebum oppa called or sent me a message but nothing.

Then I try to call him but I cannot reach him.

‘May be his phone is out of battery again. I’ll call him later.’

 

After taking our breakfast, all of us leaved to the secret place of my party. No one knows about that place except us and all the people that have been invited.

When we arrived, my parents and Krystal already there doing the preparations. My members and I help them with the decorations. There are quite some stuffs need to be done that makes me forgot to call Jaebum oppa.

After all are finished, the girls dragged me into a room and start to put the make up on me. Yuri bought a very beautiful white dress for me to wear during this party.

 

‘Sica-ah, you look soooo pretty and gorjess,’ Tiffany said.

‘Onni, you are so beautiful!’ Krystal shouted and hugged me tightly.

‘Thank you so much, girls. This is very meaningful for me. Thanks for everything,’ I said with a big smile.

‘Sica onni, is there anything that you are wishing for?’ Yoona asked me.

‘Yes, I wish he is here with me now,’ I said with tears in my eyes.

All of them go ‘Awwwwww’.

 

‘Sica-ah, you must understand his situation. Eventhough he’s not here, but he’s always in your heart,’ Taeyeon said and put her arm on my shoulder.

‘Yeah. That’s right. Just a moment, I want to call him.’

 

I dialed Jay’s number but no one answered. I tried many times but still he didn’t answer. I sent him a message but he didn’t reply. I feel hurt, sad and sighed.

‘Sica, why? What happened?’ Sunny asked me.

‘Sunny-ah, he didn’t answer my calls since last night, and he didn’t replying my messages too.’

‘Sica-ah, may be he is busy with pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter