TopSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In BB’s recording studio

 

‘What happened to him?’ GD asked Taeyang regarding their eldest member who is in a bad mood.

‘I don’t know. I think he saw something about his girl on the web,’ Taeyang told while looking at the moody and grim guy, Choi Seunghyun a.k.a the charismatic Tabbie.

Top’s eyes locked on the computer’s screen and his face wore a very grim and serious expression.

 

 

‘Hyung, what’s up?’ GD asked while approaching Top.

‘Look at this,’ Top said grimly while showing the screen of the computer to his leader.

GD and Taeyang looked on the screen and a video that contained the moments of the girl with her ex-bf was played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbFmgv00HEg

 

 

‘Is this recent?’ GD asked Top.

‘Yeah, it happened two days ago in LA during MBC K-Wave concert,’ Top said with his grim face.

‘It’s nothing, hyung. It was just a normal interaction between friends,’ Taeyang stated.

‘No, it’s not normal! Don’t you see the way they interacted? The way he stared at her? And the way she gazed at him? Don’t you see his laughs after that? It’s full with love!’ Top exclaimed in anger and jealousy.

‘So, it’s only him who still loves her. She doesn’t love him anymore, hyung,’ GD tried to console his friend.

‘I don’t know, Ji. I don’t know her real feelings about me and him… Yes, she said that she doesn’t love him anymore but from the way she acted, I think she still love him,’ Top said.

 

‘She is with you now, hyung. She is not the type of girl who will two-timing her boyfriend,’ Taeyang said to Top.

‘I’m not her boyfriend, Youngbae. She still doesn’t accept me and my love for her,’ Top replied with frustration.

‘Why is that?’ GD asked.

‘She doesn’t believe me. She said I always prefer older woman, so, that’s why she doesn’t believe that I am in love with her. She never takes me seriously,’ Top complained about her.

 

‘Well, I’m not blaming her. Everyone knows that you prefer older women, hyung,’ GD said.

‘That’s right. You constantly stated that you always attracted to older women like Hyori noona, Shin Min Ah noona etc,’ Taeyang agreed.

‘That was before I met her! Yes, I admit that I prefer older women before because they are matured and hot but, she changed my mind! She showed me that not all young girls are childish and full with cuteness. She showed me that young girls like her can be y, hot, pretty, mature and cute at the same times,’ Top stated.

‘It’s only her that can be cute and hot at the same time, hyung. Your girl is a special girl,’ GD told.

‘I know! And that’s why I’m falling head over heels for her! But, she doesn’t believe me,’ Top sighed in frustration.

 

 

‘Now look what she did! She happily interacted with her ex-bf and she seems still in love with him,’ Top added in while ruffling his green-hair.

‘Hyung, he is her ex-bf. Don’t be work-up by such things,’ GD tried to chill .

‘He is not just an ex-bf of her. He, Lee Donghae, was her first love! They have been together for years and I know, deep inside her heart, she still has feeling for him. Lee Donghae will always be the special guy in Jung Jessica’s heart!’ Top burst out in anger and jealousy.

‘Wooooo, cool down hyung! Chill and control your anger,’ Taeyang consoled.

‘How can I cool down when I just saw that vid? They are under the same roof and meet each other almost every day.. In any moment, they will be together again. That dude has been trying to reconcile with her since forever,’ Top groaned.

 

‘See, you said yourself that he has been trying to be back together with her since forever but, he couldn’t, right?.... Why? Because Jessica is not interested. That means, she is considering about your feelings and she cares about you, hyung,’ GD said.

‘That’s right, hyung. If Sica still loves him, she will happily accept him back in her life. But she didn’t, right? That shows she cares about you, hyung,’ Taeyang added.

‘I don’t know what has been holding her from accepting him back but, I don’t think it’s me. She must have another reason for not be back together with him,’ Top stated, gloomily.

‘Since when the charismatic Tabbie is lack in confidence and weak? Come on, hyung! You are Choi Seunghyun, the cool Top!’ GD tried to lift up his friend’s spirit.

‘I don’t have that kind of confidence when it’s about Jung Jessica,’ Top said, still down in confidence.

 

 

Both GD and Taeyang sighed seeing their hyung’s condition.

‘Hyung, if she still doesn’t believe in your love, you must do something to prove your love for her. Makes her touch and head over heels for you,’ Taeyang told.

‘How?’ Top asked.

‘We will have YG Family’s party next week, so, bring her along. Bring her to the party and introduce her as your girl. That will make her feels special in your heart,’ GD suggested his brilliant idea.

‘Do you think it will work?’ Top asked.

‘Of course! She will feel special if you introduce her to our big family, especially to Hyunsuk hyung. She will realize that she is a very important girl in your life,’ GD stated.

‘I agree with Jiyong. You should do that, hyung,’ Taeyang added in.

‘Alright, I’ll do it. I’ll bring her with me, as my date,’ Top said.

 

‘Trust me, hyung. She will be touch this time because no one from outside YGE can attend our party except with perfect reason. Only our lovers can be in the party with us, so, that shows your love for her. Plus, this is the first time the cool Tabbie will bring a girl along. I will make sure she knows about that fact, hyung,’ GD said to his friend.

‘Neh, hyung. I will help too. I will help you in wooing her,’ Taeyang added in.

‘Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. I hope it will work,’ Top said with big hopes.

GD and Taeyang gave assuring smiles to Top while patted his back. Top smiled too and he took his phone to call someone; to hear the voices that he missed so much, the sweet voices of the girl that he loves, SNSD’s ice princess, Jessica.

 

 

 

Few days later, at SNSD’s dorm

 

‘Tiff, I have something to tell you,’ Jessica said in English.

‘What is it?’ Tiffany asked in English too. They are comfortable to have conversation in English whenever they are alone.

 

‘It’s about Top oppa,’ Jessica told.

‘What about him?’ Tiffany asked while staring at Jessica’s face.

‘He invited me to YG’s Family private party. He wanted me to accompany him, to be his partner on that night,’ Jessica spoke with unreadable expressions.

‘Woww, that’s great! Congratulation, Jessie!!’ Tiffany squealed happily while hugging her best friend.

‘Tiff, stop it! I’m not excited at all,’ Jessica said while broking the hug.

‘What?! What do you mean? I don’t understand.. Why aren’t you excited?’ Tiffany asked in shocked.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica replied while frowning.

 

 

‘Seriously Jessie, you need to settle your love’s life. You need to decide and choose who you love and who owns your heart now,’ Tiffany said while pointing to Jessica’s chest.

‘This is hard, I don’t know what to do,’ Jessica replied, miserably.

‘No, it’s not hard. You made it becomes hard…. Why don’t you just accept Top oppa’s love? I know you love him too,’ Tiffany told.

‘Fany, you know him. I don’t believe that he really loves me. He always prefers older woman, a y and matured one,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Oh my god, Jess! You are still with the same lame issue… Top oppa told you many times already that he loves you, only you. He did everything to prove his love for you but, you never believe him…. Jessie, you need to listen to your heart, don’t listen to your mind,’ Tiffany advised, kindly.

‘But…’

‘Look, now he invited you to YG’s Family private party. No one outside YGE can attend the party except they are their special someone, right? So, it shows that you are the special person in Top oppa’s life, the girl that he loves,’ Tiffany told the stubborn Jessica.

 

‘Do you think I can believe him?’ Jessica asked after a few seconds.

‘Of course.. Just give him a chance, one chance to prove that he really loves you, okay? Just accept his invitation and go to the party,’ Tiffany said.

‘Alright, I’ll go,’ Jessica replied, half-heartedly.

‘Trust me, he is the right guy for you, Jessie,’ Tiffany consoled her.

Jessica flashed a light smile at her best friend.

 

‘Are you the right guy for me, oppa?’ Jessica thought while picturing Top’s handsome image.

 

 

 

On that day (YG's Family Party)

 

Top is in front of SNSD’s dorm, to pick up Jesssica. He is extremely glad that Jessica accepted his invitation to YG’s Family private party.  He buzzed the bell and someone opened the door from inside.

‘Owh, you are here, oppa… Come in, Sica will be ready in few minutes,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Okay,’ Top replied while smiling.

 

Top followed Hyoyeon to the living room where some of the Soshi girls were resting.

‘Hi, oppa!’ the girls greeted him.

‘Hey, girls,’ he greeted too.

 

‘Wait up, your girl will be here in minutes,’ Sunny said to him.

‘Alright,’ Top timidly answered. He is still nervous around the pretty girls.

‘You will be shocked when you saw Sica onnie,’ Seohyun told.

‘Why?’ he asked.

‘Because she is way beyond gorgeous,’ Yoona answered on behalf of Seohyun.

‘Well, I know. She is always beyond gorgeous,’ he replied cheekily, trying to joke around.

The girls giggled at Top’s playful side.

 

 

 

 

‘Top oppa! Your Jessie is here!’ suddenly Tiffany’s loud voice echoed in the room.

Top quickly averted his gorgeous eyes to the direction where Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were standing. He was looking for his girl but she is nowhere in sight.

 

‘Where is she?’ Top asked, eagerly.

The girls giggled at his eagerness to see his ice princess.

 

 

‘I represent to you, the pretty and gorgeous Jessica Jung Sooyeon!’ Sooyoung shouted while moving aside along with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri, revealing Jessica who is standing behind them.

As soon as Top landed his eyes on Jessica, he found himself difficult to breath and his heart beating out of rhythm. He couldn’t even blink his eyes and his jaws dropped seeing the dropped-dead-gorgeous godd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter