TeenSica pt 1

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wj8I6Xyi7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY8VN-NwX7s&feature=related

*for anyone who is not familiar with teentop, watch this vid becoz this song makes me a crazy ljoe n chunji's fan!...<333.... ljoe is the blonde rapper while chunji is the handsome cute(nickhun look-alike) red-hair vocalist... they are the main characters in this one-shot...

At SM college

SM College is a college that consists of rich students, normal student and poor students who enrolled with scholarships. The rich students are the troublesome in the college. They have their own gang and lead the college like their own.

The rich students are TeenTop, Infinite, Kara, Wonder Girls and TVXQ. They are the Kingka and Queenka in the college. TVXQ is the final-year students, the most senior one and all the other students respect them. They will graduate this year whereas, TeenTop and Infinite are the 2nd-year students and enemies to each other. They always fought and got into each other nerves.

WG and Kara are the best friend queenkas. They thought they are the prettiest in the college and always try to seduce TeenFinite and TVXQ but, the guys hate them. For them, those kind of girls are irritating and mean.

 

In the college, there are the normal students too and the most popular normal students are the 1st-year students, SNSD girls. In fact, they are as popular as the queenkas because they are very pretty and kind. They are not plastic and y like the queenkas. Some of Infinite and TVXQ have crush on them but, the Soshi girls dislike them. They think the kingkas are just plainly playboys and are trying to play with their heart.

Meanwhile, TeenTop gang is just the same with other kingkas. The only different is that they have two members who are never interested with any girls, Ljoe and Chunji. Both of them are the cold-hearted guys. They never showed their smiles to other people. Their faces are always emotionless, cold and grim. Even though Chunji is a pretty boy but he looks cold and grim despite his angelic face. No one dare to mess with TeenTop or else, they will end up beaten, like always happen to Infinite. Infinite and Teen top always fight with each other.

 

 

In a class

 

‘Aigoo, I’m so sleepy,’ Jessica whined and yawned.

‘Sleepyhead Jung Jessica,’ Tiffany casually said.

‘When will this lesson end?’ Jessica sighed.

Tiffany and Jessica transferred from California and enrolled in SM College last 2 months. They have 7 girls as their best friends here. Even though they just met with the girls but, they are really kind towards them and they end up become best friends.

 

‘Jess, look at that. Taengoo is sleeping,’ Tiffany whispered to her.

‘Haa, she is more sleepyhead than me,’ Jessica said while looking at Taeyeon’s direction.

Jessica took a piece a paper and she crumbled it. Then, she threw the paper at Taeyeon and the later got shocked. Taeyeon who is still half-conscious from her sleeps, quickly puts her hand in the air, spontaneously.

 

 

‘Yes, Kim Taeyeon? What do you want to ask?’ Mrs. Lee asked.

‘Ah…I….I…ju..just,’ Taeyeon stuttered, realizing the real situation.

Taeyeon looked at her best friends and she saw all of them are giggling and laughing at her.

 

‘What is it?’ Mrs. Lee asked again.

‘No, it’s nothing. I already understand it,’ Taeyeon said.

Mrs. Lee ignored her and continued the lecture.

 

 

 

‘Yahh, who did that?’ Taeyeon asked her desk-mate, Sunny.

‘The ice princess,’ Sunny answered, still giggling.

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica!’ Taeyeon yelled quietly at Jessica with her angry face.

Jessica is still laughing, tears are coming out from her eyes because of her unending laughs.

 

 

‘You will get from me,’ Taeyeon threaten her.

Jessica playfully poked her tongue at Taeyeon and continued giggling with Tiffany. Taeyeon couldn’t help but giggled too at their silliness and playfulness.

 

 

Without they notice, a pair of cold eyes watched everything happened between the Soshi girls, through the glass window. Those eyes are glued at Jessica’s beautiful face. He is drowned in her cuteness, mischievousness and sweet smiles, a very different one from her nickname, the ice princess. A very rare light smile crept on his face for the first time but, he quickly brushed it off.

He took a last glance at Jessica who is still giggling cutely and walked away, to join his gang, Teentop, at the café. That guy who is mesmerized by Jessica’s charms is none other than the cold-hearted red-hair guy, Chunji.

 

 

 

 

 

At the cafe

 

‘It’s so boring. Let’s skip class and have fun, what do you think?’ Cap asked s.

‘That sounds like a good idea,’ Ricky, Niel and Changjo agreed.

‘What about both you? What do you say?’ Cap asked the cold duo, Ljoe and Chunji.

‘Whatever. I’m in,’ Chunji said, coldly.

‘Me too,’ Ljoe said with his cold face too.

TeenTop members know both Ljoe and Chunji really well. They already used to their coldness and they don’t mind it at all. It’s because they know that are Ljoe and Chunji’s nature.

 

 

Suddenly, they heard loud noise from the table not far from them. Infinite and Kara are having fun, flirting with each other. Sunggyu with Nicole, Woohyun with Gyuri, L with Hara, Hoya with Jiyoung and Dongwoo with Seungyeon. Seungyeol is flirting with Sohee, the WG.

Teen top and Infinite glared at each other with their cold eyes. Then, the other WG members approached the Teentop.

‘Hi, hottie,’ Sunye said while Ljoe’s cheek.

Ljoe harshly pushed her hand away from his cheek.

 

‘What a ,’ Chunji hissed coldly at Sunye and her members.

‘Yahh!’ Yoobin and Sunye yelled at him.

‘Shut up, ! And get lost!’ Ljoe shouted, coldly.

‘You!!!’ Sunye and Yoobin yelled.

‘Just go, we don’t have time for es like you,’ Cap told, coldly.

Sunye and Yoobin are really angry and humiliated by Teentop’s acts towards them. Those boys always acted like that towards the queenkas.

 

Sunye and Yoobin stomped away in anger and they collided into a girl, Jessica. Jessica almost felt onto the floor but luckily, her friends caught her.

 

 

‘Yahh, you! Watch your step!!’ Sunye yelled at Jessica.

‘What?! You were the one who should watch your step!’ Jessica said, coldly.

‘Yahhh, watch your mouth! You are talking to us, Sunye and Yoobin,’ Yoobin told.

‘So what? I don’t give a damn about you. Next time, please use your eyes while walking,’ Jessica scoffed in her icy tones.

‘How dare you talk to me like that?!’ Sunye yelled.

‘I’m not scared of you, so, get lost,’ Jessica hissed at Sunye.

All the Soshi girls are shocked with Jessica’s argument with Sunye and Yoobin.

 

‘Sica-ah, let’s go,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘No, she won’t go anywhere before I’m finish with her!’ Yoobin said in anger.

 

Without anyone notice, Sunye took a glass of drink on the table and wanted to splash it onto Jessica’s face. However, someone pushed her hand away and the juice is splashed at Yoobin instead of Jessica.

‘What the hell?’ Yoobin yelled, soaking with juice.

 

‘Don’t you have any better job to do?’ that guy asked Sunye with his cold face.

Jessica knows the guy who just saves her, he is Chunji, one of the Teentop’s members. He is the cold-pretty-popular-boy Chunji.

Before Jessica could thank him, he already walked away with both of his hands in his pockets. Soon, all s followed Chunji, leaving the café. Cap, Ricky, Changjo and Neil managed to wink at the Soshi girls while Ljoe didn’t bother about the girls’ presence.

 

 

 

Jessica and her friends giggled at Teentop’s winks and then, they walked to the nearest table. Sunye and Yoobin are already gone, probably washing Yoobin’s dirty face and touch-up their already heavy make-up.

‘Kyaaa~~~ Chunji oppa saved you, Sica,’ Sooyoung squealed.

‘What’s the big deal?’ Jessica asked.

‘What’s the big deal? Of course it’s a big deal because the cold-hearted-pretty-boy Chunji oppa saved you! He never did that to anyone else before, you are the first,’ Sunny told her, fangirling too.

‘Aigoo, stop fangirling over him. It’s not worth it,’ Jessica coolly said.

 

Right then, the Soshi girls are surrounded by 6 handsome guys, the Infinite boys.

‘Hey, beautiful,’ Woohyun whispered seductively at Jessica.

Jessica shot a glared at him but, he is still smiling seductively at her. The other Infinite members are flirting with the other 8 girls.

 

 

‘I miss you so much, gorjess,’ Woohyun told Jessica.

‘Miss? Are you kidding me?’ she asked.

‘Yes, miss you because you know how much I like you, right?’ he replied while flashing his killer smiles.

‘Ah, really? How about Gyuri sunbaenim? Or CL, Dara onnie, Yeeun? Don’t you like them too?’ she asked, sarcastically.

‘It’s not me, they are crazy over me. But, I’m just crazy about you,’ he told with his y smirk.

Jessica rolled her eyes and she stood up, wanted to walk away. However, Woohyun stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

 

‘Let me go!’ she hissed, coldly.

‘Shiro,’ Woohyun casually said.

Jessica tried to pull her hand away but, his grip is too strong for her.

 

‘Nam Woohyun, let her go,’ suddenly a voice interrupted them.

Woohyun quickly released his grip on Jessica’s wrist when he heard the voice.

 

‘You shouldn’t act harsh towards a girl,’ the guy told Woohyun.

‘Neh, sunbaenim,’ Woohyun said, obediently.

That guy, the kingka TVXQ’s Yunho, walked away with his other members. However, he glanced at Jessica and secretly winked at her. Jessica just rolled her eyes at him and she too, walked away from the Infinite with her friends.

 

A few days later

Jessica is walking alone to her house. All her friends have another plan to do, so, she needs to walk alone. She was walking at a lonely park when she saw 4 guys were beating a boy. That boy is lying on the ground while crouching his body. He is in pain and there are bloods on his shirt.

‘Ottoke? He will die if those guys continued beating him,’ Jessica thought, worried.

 

Suddenly, she got an idea, not a really brilliant idea but, a good one to make the guys leave.

‘Officer, over there! An innocent guy is beaten. They are still there! Go and arrest them!! Over there! Palli!!!’ Jessica shouted loudly with her high-pitched dolphin voice.

 

Those guys are panicked when they heard her loud voice. They quickly ran away, leaving the wounded guy.

Jessica quickly ran to the victim and she bend down, to help him.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked worriedly while holding onto his arm.

 

That guy looked up and Jessica is shocked to see him, Teentop’s Ljoe, another cold kingka.

‘OMG, you are badly injured,’ she said in panic.

‘I’m fine,’ Ljoe said, coldly.

‘No, you are not. Look at your face, it’s swollen and your lips are bleeding,’ she told with concern and gently touched his bruised lips.

‘Leave me alone, I’m fine,’ he told while pushing her hand away.

‘No, I won’t leave you until you get treatment,’ she insisted and helped him to stand up.

 

Ljoe pushed her away and took his step but, he couldn’t walk properly and almost tripped down on the ground. Luckily, Jessica is fast. She holds both of his arms and supported his weak body.

‘I’ve told you. Don’t be stubborn,’ she scolded him.

 

 

Jessica wrapped her slander arms on Ljoe’s waist, to support him. Ljoe placed his arm on her shoulder to keep his balance because he is too weak, his legs are in pain.

‘Let’s sit there,’ she told while pointing to an empty bench.

 

Both of them walked to the bench with Jessica still hugging his waist, supporting him. Ljoe’s heart is beating rapidly because of their intimate position. He doesn’t know why his heart responded that way towards Jessica.

When he inhaled the sweet scent of her long brunette hair, he felt shiver down on his spine. His heart is racing and he is somehow felt warm aura from her.

 

 

Jessica helped him to sit on the bench and then, she sat beside him.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked with her worried face.

‘I’m fine,’ he replied, coldly.

 

She stared at his bleeding lips, swollen eyes and the blue-spots on his cheeks. She also noticed his bleeding arm and leg.

‘You are not fine at all. You whole body are wounded,’ Jessica said to him with her worried and concern tones.

 

Ljoe averted his eyes towards the girl beside him. He stared at her worried yet gorgeous and flawless face. Her gazes caught his heart. He never saw someone looked at him like she did now, her eyes are full with concern and warm. Her face wore an expression that melted his cold heart, she looked so worried about him. No one ever looked at him like that, not even his parents because they are too busy with their business.

Jessica reached over and brushed his bleeding lips with her thumb, to wipe the blood.

‘Ouch!’ Ljoe groaned in pain.

‘Sorry2x, I’m sorry,’ she quickly apologized with her panic face.

 

Ljoe almost smiled at her cute acts but, he maintained his coldness. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter