doojoonXsica 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SNSD’s dorm

 

Beast’s Yong Junhyung and Kara’s Goo Hara are officially dating!

New idol couple formed, the JunhyungXHara couple.

Junhyung falls for Hara’s cuteness and pureness.

 

Jessica reads all the headlines news with a pain in her heart. It’s been almost 2 months after the shocking news were spread but, she still couldn’t get over it. Her eyes are getting teary again.

 

‘Jess, stop reading all those stuffs,’ Tiffany suddenly said while closing the Ipad.

‘Sica, you need to forget about him. He is Hara’s boyfriend now and they love each other,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘I know but my heart is not cooperating with me,’ Jessica told, sadly.

 

‘Onnie, Junhyung oppa doesn’t love you. He regards you as one of his closed friends. He loves Hara onnie and you need to accept that,’ Yoona said to Jessica, softly.

‘I know, Yoon. I know he never loves me. I’m trying my best to accept that fact, the fact that he loves my best friend,’ Jessica said.

‘Jess, forget about him. There are many guys who love you, who are waiting for you to give them a chance to be with you,’ Tiffany coaxed.

‘That’s right, Sica. You need to move on and open your heart for someone else,’ Yuri said.

‘I tried but I still can’t forget that joker,’ Jessica said, sadly.

 

 

‘Onnie, do you ever think about Doojoon oppa?’ Yoona asked.

‘Doojoon is a nice guy but….’

‘Sica, he loves you so much. Why don’t you give him a chance, give it a try,’ Yuri said to her.

‘Neh, Jessie. Doojoon is always waiting for you and he’s always with you every time you need him and when you are sad. He loves you even though he knows that you love Junhyung. He never complains anything and he gladly be your companion and keep on supporting you,’ Tiffany said kindly.

‘I know he is a kind guy and I know he loves me. But, my heart can’t accept him more than friend,’ Jessica told.

‘That’s because you are not trying, Sica. How can someone not falling in love with a guy like Doojoon?’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, onnie. If I’m at your place, I will give a try with Doojoon oppa. He is way better than Taec oppa , Jiyong oppa , Hyunjoong oppa and Jay oppa,’ Yoona said to her.

 

‘I agreed with Yoona. Taec is my friend but, he is not the perfect and ideal boyfriend for you, Jess. And I don’t really like Jiyong oppa because I think he is a real player and I don’t like his attitude,’ Tiffany told Jessica.

‘And Hyungjoong oppa is sometimes too mean and ignorant. Whereas Jay, I just don’t like him,’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, onnie. For me, Doojoon oppa is the right guy for you. Look at him, he is kind, cheerful, funny and dorky. He suits you because your personalities are different,’ Yoona told.

‘I know. Doojoon has done many things for me… But, I still can’t accept him more than friend,’ Jessica said.

 

 

‘I know it’s hard to forget the guy that we love. Take your time, Jess,’ Tiffany coaxed.

‘Yes, take your time. But, promise me you will give Doojoon a chance when you are ready, okay?’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, I promised,’ Jessica replied.

‘Onnie, just open your heart for Doojoon oppa and he will fill the empty space in your heart in a matter of times,’ Yoona said with smiles.

‘Jess, you know a quote saying ‘you should love a guy who love you, not the guy that you love’,’ Tiffany told meaningfully.

‘That’s right, Sica. You should accept a guy that loves you so much rather than the guy that you love,’ Yuri agreed with Tiffany.

Jessica just nodded at her sisters who are never tired advising and supporting her every time she needs them.

 

‘The guy that loves me so much…… It’s definitely Yoon Doojoon,’ Jessica thought in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica knows Junhyung through Suju’s Heechul and they become close friends. She falls in love with him after knowing him for 2 months. He is a cool, funny, kind and great guy and that’s why she loves him.

She thought Junhyung feels the same as her, from the way he acted around her but, she is wronged. Junhyung only thinks of her as his closed friend, nothing more than that. Junhyung loves Hara ever since the 1st time he met with her, through Jessica.

 

When Junhyung told her that he loves Hara, Jessica’ heart is shattered into pieces. She is seriously heartbroken and sad. She is not the type of girl who easily falls in love but, Junhyung captured her heart. When Junhyung told about Hara, Jessica pretended to support him even though her heart is hurting.

After that, she ran into Doojoon’s arms, crying her heart out. She knows Doojoon through Junhyung and become closed with him. Jessica knows that Doojoon loves her because he already confessed his feeling but, she couldn’t accept him because she loves Junhyung.

Doojoon accepted it well and he keeps on supporting Jessica to win Junhyung’s heart. He wants to remain as her closed friend because he loves her too much. Doojoon is hurting and sad because Jessica doesn’t love him but, he bears all his sadness. He just wanted to see Jessica happy.

Every time Jessica is sad because of Junhyung, she will runs to Doojoon, crying in his arms. And Doojoon will gladly coax her even though he is crying, inside. He will never give up winning her heart and he will try to the end, until he is tired and worn out.

That’s Junhyung, Jessica and Doojoon’s love story, their love triangle.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

Jessica is waiting for Doojoon at the car park of SNSD’s dorm. She promised her Hee-line’s to go karaoke with them. She enjoys hanging out with them but, the only thing that’s bothering her is that Junhyung and Hara will be there too.

Junhyung always bring Hara with him since they are officially dating and that’s hurt Jessica, a lot. Every time Junhyung and Hara acted lovey-dovey, her heart is hurting.

 

Right then, a familiar black car stopped in front of her and she saw Doojoon is smiling from the driver’s seat. Jessica smiles and she stepped into the car.

‘Hi, pretty,’ Doojoon greeted with his smiles.

‘Hi,’ she said with a light smile.

 

‘Ready to go?’ he asked.

‘Yep.’

Doojoon smiles and he drove off, to their usual karaoke place.

 

 

‘Are you sure you want to join them?’ Doojoon asked.

‘Yes, why?’

‘Because they will be there too. I don’t want you to feel sad,’ Doojoon said with concern.

‘I won’t be sad because you are with me,’ she said with her sweet smiles.

Doojoon’s heart fluttered seeing her smiles.

 

‘Seriously, stop making my love you grow deeper and deeper,’ Doojoon told her.

‘What?’

‘If you continue smiling like that to me, I will love you even more than I already did,’ he said in playful tones.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

‘It’s true. I will love you even more. Well, I’m not complaining though,’ he casually said.

Jessica chuckled at his remarks. She already used to Doojoon’s acts. He always admitted his love for her, openly and that’s somehow making her happy.

 

After 15 minutes, they arrived at the karaoke place. They walked into the building and heading to their usual karaoke room.

 

 

‘Oh, noona! You are here!’ the usual loud Hongki greeted her, loudly.

‘Twinnie!’ Heechul shouted excitedly.

‘Onnie~~’ Hara said cutely with smiles.

‘Hey guys and girl,’ Jessica said.

She smiles at Hara and walked towards them with Doojon.

 

She sat in between Heechul and Doojoon while Junhyung and Hara are opposite her. There are Simon D, Geunsuk and Jonghun too. Doojoon rarely joins the Hee-line’s. He only did if Jessica asked him to accompany her, to divert her attention from JunhyungXHara.

‘Sooyeon-ah, are you okay?’ Geunsuk asked.

‘I’m fine. Why?’

‘You look sad,’ Geunsuk told.

‘Ani, I’m okay. I’m just a bit tired,’ she lied.

 

The truth is Jessica is hurting and sad seeing the lovebirds, JunhyungXHara. Junhyung takes a good care for Hara and Hara is adorable and cute. They make a cute couple. Junhyung couldn’t resist kissing and hugging Hara and that’s make Jessica so sad and heartbroken.

Suddenly, she feels a warm arm on her shoulder. Doojoon is hugging her because he noticed her sadness. Jessica gazes at him and he smiles to her.

 

‘Noona, are both of you dating?’ Jonghun suddenly asked.

‘Bwoh?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Neh, you are dating, right?’ Simon asked Doojoon and Jessica.

‘No, we are…’ before Jessica could finish her words, Doojoon cuts in.

‘Yes, we are dating.’

 

‘Really?!’ Hongki and Heechul asked, excitedly.

‘We are not. He’s joking,’ Jessica said while gently pinched Doojoon’s stomach.

‘Ouchhh, you are really violent. But I don’t mind be pinched by you 24/7,’ he told playfully.

The other chuckled at Doojoon’s remarks, including Jessica.

 

 

‘Sica, you and Doojoon really suit each other,’ Junhyung said to her.

‘Neh, onnie. Doojoon oppa loves you, so, why don’t you accept him?’ Hara asked.

All the Hee-line’s know about Doojoon’s feeling for Jessica but no one knows about Jessica’s feeling for Junhyung except her Shoshi girls, Doojoon and Park Minyoung.

 

‘That’s right, noona. Doojoon hyung is handsome, kind, cool and macho. What else do you need? Or are you waiting for someone else?’ Hongki asked, curiously.

‘That’s a really good question, Hongki. I wonder that too, Sooyeon. Do you love someone else?’ Geunsuk asked.

Jessica is speechless and couldn’t find the right answer for their questions.

 

 

‘Woohoo, easy guys. Don’t push my ice princess too much. She needs time and I don’t mind waiting for her,’ Doojoon answered on behalf of Jessica.

‘What if you need to wait for the rest of your life?’ Heechul asked curiously.

‘Then I guess, I’m destined to be bachelor and alone for the rest of my life because I will wait for her no matter what happen, I will wait for her forever,’ Doojoon calmly answered, there is honesty in his tones.

Jessica is startled at his answer. She swears that her heart skipped a bit.

 

‘Okay, you got my vote Yoon Doojoon!’ Heechul said loudly while smiling.

‘Me too, hyung!’ both Hongki and Jonghun shouted.

‘Count us in,’ Junhyung said while pointing to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter