LjoeXSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the sequel from TeenFiniteXSica in chapter 19....

 

  i know many of you are still not familiar with LJOE..that's why i post Ljoe's pictures here..

At NYC, a day before SMTOWN in NYC

 

All SM artists arrived in NY for their SMTown concert. They are Kangta, Boa, TVXQ, Suju, SNSD, Shinee and F(x). SNSD is the last one to arrive because of their comeback performance in Inkigayo.

As soon as they arrived, all of them check-in at their hotel and settled themselves in their hotel suite.

 

 

Jessica is ready to leave her room, to wander around NYC.

‘Sica, are you going somewhere?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Yep, I’m going out,’ Jessica told.

‘With who?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Alone, I guess,’ Jessica replied, slightly cold.

‘Onnie, do you want me to come with you?’ Yoona asked with concern.

‘Ani, it’s okay. I want to be alone,’ Jessica replied.

‘Sica, if you need someone to talk to or to accompany you, just tell me, okay?’ Sooyoung said, concern about her.

‘I’m okay,’ Jessica said, shortly.

 

‘Are you really okay? I know you are still sad and heartbroken. You can tell us, don’t keep it in your heart,’ Taeyeon said, kindly.

‘I’m fine, Taengoo. I just need fresh air and NYC is the best place for me to forget all my sadness,’ Jessica said while forcing a smile.

‘Okay, just be careful,’ Taeyeon told while smiling too.

Jessica nodded at her.

 

‘Bye girls, see you later,’ Jessica said and stepped out from the room.

 

 

 

 

‘I hope Sica onnie is fine,’ Yoona said.

‘She is still sad and can’t get over Top oppa,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Urghh, don’t mention his name. I hate him for broken Sica’s heart,’ Taeyeon said in disgusted.

Sooyoung and Yoona just nodded. They all know about TopSica broke up. Jessica found out that Top cheated on her with Yoon Eun Hye. She is really devastated when she heard about his cheating. She couldn’t believe that Top could do that to her when she loves him so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is in the lobby when she saw her old friends.

‘Jessie!’ Christine called her, excitedly in English.

‘OMG, you guys are here!’ Jessica said, happily and hugged both of her friends.

‘We miss you,’ Lindsay said while hugging Jessica.

‘I miss you too. So, let’s enjoy our night!’ Jessica squealed, happily.

‘Yes, let’s go,’ both Christine and Lindsay said.

 

All three of them walked out from the hotel. There are many fans outside the hotel’s building. They were screaming and taking pictures and videos when Jessica walked out with her friends. Jessica and her friends do their best to sneak out and hide from all the fans.

Thanks to both of her friends, they managed to make their trace invisible to any of the fans. Christine and Lindsay are really familiar with NYC because they live there for years.

‘OMG, Jess. You are soo popular,’ Christine claimed.

‘Nah, I’m not that popular. The other girls are more popular than me,’ Jessica said, being humble.

‘Yeah right,’ Lindsay said while rolling her eyes.

All of them laughed, happy spending time together after long times haven’t meet.

 

 

Jessica and both of her friends stroll along a busy street in NYC. It’s really packed with people, spending their weekend's night. All three of them stick together, preventing from separating in the ocean of New Yorkers.

Suddenly, some guys bumped into the petite girls and Jessica is separated from both of her friends.

‘Christ! Linds! Where are you?!’ Jessica shouted while trying to find her friends.

 

However, she couldn’t spot them among the crowded people.

‘Aishh, this is so frustrating!’ she groaned.

 

 

 

Jessica walked in between the New Yorkers, trying hard to find her friends. Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a corner of the street, the only vacant place of the street. She couldn’t see that person’s face because he’s wearing a hood and is back-facing her. She is scared because she’s with a total stranger now.

‘Sorry, who are you? Let me go!’ Jessica said loudly while trying to pull her wrist from his.

 

*take note that they talk in English…

 

 

That guy turned around and faced her with his eye-smiles.

‘Ljoe?!’ Jessica said, shocked.

‘Hi Jess,’ Ljoe greeted her while smiling.

‘Yah, where’s your manner? I’m older than you,’ Jessica told while hitting his head.

‘Yes you are older than me but, New Yorkers called their elder friends just by name,’ Ljoe coolly said to her.

‘So, you become New Yorkers now,’ she said.

‘Yes and I’m glad that finally I found you here,’ he told.

‘What do you mean? Are you stalking me?’ she asked.

‘I followed you from your hotel and luckily I did because if not, you are lost in NYC right now,’ he replied.

‘Come on, I’m familiar with NYC. I’ve been here several times already, Ljoe,’ she coolly told.

‘That’s great. Now, can we go somewhere else? It’s too noisy and crowded here,’ he said.

‘Yes, let’s go,’ she agreed.

 

 

 

Both Jessica and Ljoe walked together, heading far away from that busy street. They are strolling at a park, a very beautiful park.

‘By the way, why are you here? In NYC?’ Jessica asked.

‘I decided to visit my mother,’ Ljoe told.

‘When did you arrive here?’ she asked again.

‘Last night,’ he replied.

‘Why don’t you tell me that you are coming here? It’s a coincident, right? I’m here for SMTown and you are here to visit your mom,’ she said while smiling.

‘No, actually I decided to visit my mom because of you,’ he told.

‘Because of me?’

‘Yes, I wanted to spend time with you and I wanted to introduce you to my mom,’ he told.

‘What? But why?’ she asked.

‘Jess, you know that I like you, right? Ani, I love you, you know that,’ Ljoe replied.

 

‘Ljoe, stop talking nonsense! I’m older than you, I’m your noona,’ Jessica said to him.

‘What’s wrong about that? Age doesn’t matter in love,’ Ljoe replied.

‘But I don’t l…lo..love…you,’ she said, stuttered.

‘I know you are still sad and heartbroken because of Top hyung,’ he told while gazing into her eyes.

‘Don’t mention his name,’ she said, sad.

‘Just forget about him. He doesn’t deserve you. You deserve a better guy, a guy that will never cheat on you and will always love you,’ he said, softly.

‘It’s not easy to forget him, Ljoe. I love him so much and I trusted him. I never thought that he will cheat on me, it never occurred in my mind. For me, he…he..is.. the perfect boyfriend for me,’ she told with tears rolled down her pink cheeks.

Ljoe is sad and hurts when he saw her precious tears. He stepped closer to her and wiped her tears with his thumbs. Then, he embraced her in his arms, tightly.

 

 

‘It hurts, it hurts so much when someone you love and trust cheated on you. He betrayed my love and my trust,’ Jessica sobbed on Ljoe’s chest.

‘I know it hurts. You can cry but you need to promise me that this is the last time you cried for that guy,’ Ljoe coaxed while her brown hair.

‘He said it was a mistake when he slept with her. He said that he still loves me. If he loves me, why did he sleep with her?’ she sobbed.

‘That means his love is not true and pure like yours. You can go through this, I know you are a strong girl. Don’t waste your tears for him. He doesn’t deserve your love and your heart,’ he is still coaxing her while gently rubbing her back.

‘It’s not easy for me to forget him because I still love him,’ she cried on his chest.

‘I know it’s hard, I know….. But, you need to try to forget him. Once a cheater, always a cheater, Jess,’ he told while her hair.

 

 

Jessica slowly broke their hugs and looked up at his handsome face.

‘Can you give me a chance? I promise I will mend your broken heart. I just need a chance, then I will p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter