HaeSica 4

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Town LA

 

It’s the ending stage of SM Town concert. All the SM artists gathered at the main stage and were ready to walk around the stages in pair.

They were singing the encore song and one by one left the main stage, walked to the side stages, to greet and sent their grateful to their loyal fans.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mIHLDxsnJw

*watch this vid first before u proceed...it's jongsica moments...

 

 

Jessica was with her sister, Krystal and didn’t aware that all her Soshi girls already left the main stage.

‘Soojung, come with onnie, okay? You need to walk with onnie to the center stage,’ she told Krystal.

‘No, onnie. I can’t, I’m with Vic onnie,’ Krystal said.

‘Ottoke? It’s my part soon and I still don’t have partner. All my members already left,’ Jessica sighed with a pout.

 

At the same moment, Exo’s Baekhyun appeared behind Jessica.

‘Onnie, take Baekhyun with you,’ Krystal suggested.

Jessica turned around and came face to face with Baekhyun. The latter bowed humbly to his senior and Jessica just smiled, awkwardly.

 

 

‘No, it’s too awkward with him,’ Jessica objected.

‘Ermm, what about Sulli,’ Krystal suggested while pulling SUlli towards her.

‘No, I can’t. I’ll go with Amber,’ Sulli told.

‘Aishhh, why are all people already taken?!’ Jessica groaned but still maintained her smiling face, for the sake of the performance.

 

Then, Krystal noticed Jonghyun behind her sister and DOnghae not far away from them. She got an idea and a mischievous smile formed on her face.

‘Onnie, just go! It’s your turn! Take Jonghyun oppa with you!’ Krystal told while slightly pushing Jessica towards Jonghyun.

 

It’s finally Jessica’s turn to sing. She sang and quickly grabbed Jonghyun’s hand, to walk with her. They walked to the front stage while holding hand and silly grins on their faces.

Jonghyun was shocked when Jessica pulled him with her but, he just followed the flow and accompanied his noona. They smiled and sang, happily like the old days. They made a great comeback for JongSica couple.

Krystal was eyeing both JongSica and Donghae. She saw the jealousy stares from Donghae and giggled.

‘Lee Donghae’s jealousy will strike again!’ Krystal thought mischievously.

 

 

 

At the meantime, Donghae was fooling and playing around with s. He tried hard not to glance at her, his girlfriend, SNSD’s Jessica. He needed to control his gazes because his fans might catch him through their cameras.

However, all his self-control destroyed once he saw his girl holding hands with a guy, Jonghyun. Donghae couldn’t hide his jealous stares and his expressions. His expressions showed that he is jealous and sad with the scene between JongSIca. He realized that fans like JongSica more than HaeSica and it’s hurting him like hell.

 

 

At the after party

 

‘Have you seen Hae oppa?’ Jessica asked Hyoyeon.

‘No,’ Hyoyeon shortly answered while busy talking with other SM family.

Jessica looked around the room, trying to find her boyfriend but, he was nowhere in sights. She saw Eunhyuk and quickly approached him.

 

‘Hyuk oppa, have you seen Hae oppa?’ Jessica asked Eunhyuk.

‘No but I know he must be crying somewhere,’ Eunhyuk told with his silly smiles.

‘Crying? Why? What happened to him?’ Jessica asked, worried.

‘No, nothing happened to him except that he is sad and sulking with you,’ he replied.

‘Me? Why? I don’t get it,’ she said, clueless.

 

‘Sica, your boyfriend saw you with Jong earlier. You held hands with Jong, so, he is jealous,’ Yunho suddenly appeared and told Jessica.

‘What? He is jealous because of that?’ Jessica asked in disbelief.

Both EUnhyuk and Yunho nodded at their ice princess.

 

 

‘He is ridiculous! Jong is like a brother to me and he knew that. Aigooo,’ Jessica sighed in frustration of her lover’s childish acts.

‘Well, Sica. You know Lee Donghae. He is oversensitive and emotional guy. It’s your bad for falling in love with that fishy,’ Eunhyuk said, casually.

‘Where the hell is he now? I can’t find him anywhere and he’s not answering his phone,’ Jessica groaned.

‘You know Donghae. He must be crying somewhere right now,’ Yunho told with a chuckle.

‘Oppa, stop it! He is my boyfriend,’ Jessica retorted while slapping Yunho’s arm.

‘Yes, the oversensitive and emotional boyfriend of yours,’ Eunhyuk teased.

‘Aishh, both of you are not helping at all!’ Jessica whined, worried about Donghae.

 

 

 

‘Sica, what happened to Donghae hyung?’ suddenly Changmin appeared out of nowhere.

‘Did you see him, oppa? Where is he?’ Jessica asked.

‘Jonghyun and I met him near the washroom. He looked so gloomy and in a bad mood. He even shouted at Jonghyun,’ Changmin told her.

‘Really? Aigoo, poor Jong,’ Jessica said, feeling sorry for her dungseng.

‘What exactly happened?’ Changmin asked.

‘That fish is jealous of JongSica,’ Eunhyuk answered on behalf of Jessica.

‘Owh, no wonder he looked so mad at Jonghyun. Poor that kid,’ Changmin uttered, addressing Jonghyun.

 

‘Noona! This is all your fault! Now, Donghae hyung is mad at me!’ Jonghyun’s voice echoed out of nowhere.

‘So sorry, Jong! I promised I will settle everything, okay? I’ll talk to you later,’ Jessica said to Jonghyun while dashing out from the room, to look for her boyfriend.

 

 

 

‘Seriously, Hae hyung is ridiculous! How can he is jealous of me and Sica noona?’ Jonghyun voiced out his dissatisfaction.

‘I know right? He is totally out of his mind. I’ve told him many times about you and Sica but, he didn’t want to listen. He still feels threatened by JongSica,’ Eunhyuk told.

‘Well, we can’t really blame him. JongSica is approved by many fans compared to HaeSica. And JongSica can openly interact on stage but, he can’t do it even though the fact is he is the real boyfriend of Sica. So, he must be feel threaten and insecure,’ Yunho back up for DOnghae.

‘It’s his fault for having too many obsessed and crazy fangirls. That’s why all his fans hate HaeSica. Poor Sica noona,’ Jonghyun stated.

 

‘Donghae hyung is always exaggerated and oversensitive. Sica must have headache to deal with him,’ CHangmin added in.

‘Let them settle their love’s quarrel. Now, let’s enjoy ourselves and don’t bother them,’ EUnhyuk said and all of them nodded.

They enjoyed the party and let Jessica handle the sulking Fishy.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was still wandering around, looking for Donghae. After a few minutes searching for him around the building, finally, she found him. He was near the vending machine, sat on the empty bench. His face wore a gloomy and sad expression. He occasionally ruffled his hair with misery.

Jessica fastens her steps towards Donghae and she sat beside him. He is aware of her presence but, he pretended like she didn’t exis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter