YongSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKM4BlMwtgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31I3i_pSzo

*watch this first before you read this one-shot...

 

 

In SME College, there are several groups that conquered the college but the most influential are Beast and Big Bang. All the students feared the two gangs because they are really violent and gangsters. No one dare to get into trouble with them because they will end up get beaten by them.

Both Beast and Big Bang are enemies with each other, they are nemesis since the first time they set their eyes on each other. They have fought with each other countless times because of their disagreement.

Yong Junhyung a.k.a Popping Dragon, a cold-hearted and emotionless guy, is the leader of Beast. He is well-known as a cold, heartless and hot-blooded yet handsome guy. He is famous because of his coldness and the countless times he’s been caught because of fighting. However, he always bailed out because of his family’s influence and wealth. His no 1 nemesis is Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon.

Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon, a good looking and cute guy, is the leader of Big Bang. He is well-known as a cute yet cold, cool, heartless and sometimes hot-blooded too. He is famous because of his playboyness and also the countless times he’s been caught in fights just like Junhyung. GD is the biggest player in the town. He flirted with every hot and pretty girls and he will dump them whenever he is bored with them. His no 1 nemesis is Yong Junhyung a.k.a Popping Dragon.

 

Everyone knows that Junhyung is a cold and heartless guy and he never smiles except when he is with his gorgeous fiancée, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Jessica is one of the prettiest and hottest girls in the college and she is Junhyung’s beloved fiancée. She is cute, pretty, kind, smart, hot and sweet girl. Every guy likes her but they don’t dare to go near her because of her status as Junhyung’s girlfriend and fiancée.

Jessica is the only person who can control Yong Junhyung. He never listens to anybody except her, Jessica. She’s one lucky girl who gets to witness Junhyung’s sweet and cheesy sides. They got engaged because of their family. The Jung and Yong family are old-friends and when the Jung family moved to Seoul from USA, both families reunited. They strengthen their friendship by engaged their son and daughter. When they first met, both Jessica and Junhyung hate each other. However, day by day, they started to like each other and eventually fall in love. Jessica is the person that Junhyung treasured the most besides his family.

Everyone knows that GD likes Jessica too. He has been trying to court her since the first day she stepped in the college but he failed. It’s not because she doesn’t like him, but it’s because she is already engaged to Junhyung at that time. When they first met, Jessica kind of likes GD, she is secretly crushing on him. However, that feeling disappeared once she gets to know Junhyung and she falls in love with him.

 

Up until now, GD still doesn’t give up on courting and winning Jessica’s heart. Whenever he has a chance, he will try to court her. That’s why he and Junhyung always get into fights, it’s mostly because of Jessica. Junhyung always get jealous and pissed off whenever GD tried to flirt with Jessica and both of them will end up throwing their fists at each other.

 

 

 

Jessica is walking to her classroom with her best friends, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

‘Where is your Junhyung? You didn’t come with him today?’ Yuri asked.

‘No, he’s late. So, I asked my oppa to send me,’ Jessica replied.

 

Tiffany’s eyes are sparkling when she heard about Jessica’s oppa.

‘Ohoo, someone is glowing,’ Yoona teased.

‘Yahh, you like my oppa that much?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh,’ Tiffany admitted.

‘Aigoo, there’s nothing special with my oppa,’ Jessica casually told.

‘Are you blind or are you crazy?! There is nothing special with your handsome, hot, kind and sweet Yunho oppa?’ Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

‘Yes, he is kind, handsome, hot and sweet. But, that’s all, nothing else,’ Jessica said.

‘What else do you need, Jessie?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Or maybe you wanted your oppa to be cold, heartless and gangster like your fiancé?’ Yoona asked.

‘Yahhh, he’s not heartless,’ Jessica objected.

‘Yes, he’s not heartless whenever he’s with you but with everyone else, he is as cold as rock,’ Yuri said.

‘Whatever, the important part is, he loves me and I love him,’ Jessica said with smiles and stepped into the classroom.

 

 

 

‘Hey, gorjess,’ GD said to her with his killer smiles.

‘Hi, Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica greeted while smiling.

 

All the guys in the classroom are staring at the 5 beautiful and pretty angels who are settling on their own seats.

‘Gosh, they are so damn pretty,’ Top said, quietly.

‘Yes they are,’ Taeyang agreed while his eyes are still staring at the girls.

‘But my Jessica is the pretties and iest,’ GD said.

‘Junhyung’s Jessica,’ Daesung corrected him.

‘Yahh, don’t mention his name in front of me!’ GD said to Daesung, coldly.

‘Sorry,’ Daesung apologized.

‘But it’s the truth,’ Seungri muttered, quietly.

‘What are you saying?’ GD asked, grimly.

‘No, nothing,’ Seungri said, scared of his leader’s coldness and seriousness.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the girls are talking with each other at their seats. The seat beside Jessica is vacant because it’s Junhyung’s regular seat, no one dare to sit there. Taeyeon sat with Tiffany while Yuri with Yoona.

‘Aishh, where are they?’ Jessica sighed while looking out of the classroom.

‘Like you don’t know them,’ Taeyeon told, knowingly.

‘I bet they will skip class today,’ Yuri said.

‘If he skipped class again, he will get from me,’ Jessica said, seriously.

‘Well, only you can control that Popping Dragon,’ Yoona said as a-matter-of-fact.

 

‘Not every time I can control him. Recently, he’s not listening to me,’ Jessica told the girls.

‘At least, he is listening to you most of the times. No one can do that, not even his mother,’ Tiffany said.

‘That’s not something I’m proud of. He should listen to his mother, not me,’ Jessica said.

‘It’s a good thing compared before he met you. He’s really hopeless, fought with other gangs every single day. Do you remember?’ Taeyeon asked YoonYul.

‘Of course. He always come to college with bruised face and sometimes, broken nose, arm and leg,’ Yoona replied.

‘That’s right,’ Yuri agreed, remembering the old days.

‘That’s what I’m worried about. You don’t know how I feel each time he involved in a fight. I’m scared and worried to death,’ Jessica said with her worried face.

‘I understand, Jess. But, nothing you can do to completely stop him from fighting. It’s his nature,’ Tiffany told.

Jessica just nodded while smiling, bitterly.

 

 

Their class started but there is no sign of Junhyung and his gangs. After the class ended, Jessica and the girls walked out from the room, heading to the café.

 

‘Hey, Jess,’ GD said out of nowhere.

Big Bang are walking behind the girls whereas GD is beside Jessica. He pushed the other girls away so that he can walk with Jessica.

 

‘Hi oppa,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Going to the café?’ GD asked.

‘Yep,’ she replied.

‘Great! Would you mind if we join you?’ he asked, excitedly.

‘Ermm, ye…’ Jessica couldn’t finish her words because her eyes saw someone at the café, her fiancé, Yong Junhyung.

Junhyung quickly walked towards her when he saw GD is with her. His face is really serious and cold, full of hatred towards GD.

 

 

‘What are you doing with my fiancee?’ Junhyung asked, grimly.

‘Nothing, just talking and having some fun,’ GD answered with a smirk.

‘You…’ Junhyung said coldly while trying to grab GD’s collar.

Jessica quickly stood in front of Junhyung and hugged his waist, to stop him from throwing his fist at GD and started another fight.

 

‘Oppa, let’s go,’ Jessica told Junhyung.

All the students in the café are watching them.

 

Junhyung ignored her and is still glaring at GD. Both GD and Junhyung are glaring at each other with loathed and hatred.

‘You wanted to punch me? Go ahead,’ GD said, mockingly.

 

Junhyung lost his patience and is ready to punch GD’s handsome face.

‘Oppa, you punch him and I will leave you, forever,’ Jessica threatened.

 

Junhyung looked at her in disbelief.

‘I really mean it. I will call off our engagement if you did it,’ she told.

‘Aishhhh, damn!!’ Junhyung yelled and harshly released GD’s collar.

He pushed GD away and walked to his gang with his cold and serious face.

 

 

‘Jiyong oppa, I will appreciate it if you stop mocking Junhyung oppa. Please stop looking for trouble with him,’ Jessica said to GD.

‘Sorry, Jess. I can’t do that because I love you. I wanted you to be mine and I hate him because he owned your heart,’ GD said, directly.

‘I love him, oppa. Sorry,’ Jessica said and walked away from GD and Big Bang.

GD punched the wall in frustration and he settled himself at a table, not too far from Beast.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and the girls walked towards the Beast member. Jessica saw her fiancé’s cold and grim face. She knows that he is mad at her. All the Beast members are staring at her with only-u-can-coaxed-him looks.

Doojoon stood up from his seat beside Junhyung and sat on the other chair. He gave the seat for Jessica.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona sat in between Beast members while Jessica settled herself beside Junhyung.

 

Jessica stared at Junhyung’s handsome yet cold face. She noticed that there are several new bruises on his face.

‘You fought again last night, didn’t you?’ she asked.

‘Yes,’ Junhyung answered coldly without looking at her.

‘This time with Mblaq,’ Hyunseung casually told her.

 

‘Why?’ Jessica asked Junhyung, ignoring Hyunseung.

‘Having fun,’ he replied, coldly.

‘Fun? Can’t you have fun like normal person?’ she asked.

‘No.’

‘When will you stop make me worried?’ she asked with teary eyes.

Junhyung noticed the change in her voices and he averted his eyes to her direction, gazing at her pretty face.

 

‘Don’t you know that I’m worried about you every time you involved in a fight? I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about you. I’m scared that something bad might happen to you,’ Jessica told him.

‘You worried? I thought you only care about your G-Dragon,’ Junhyung said, sarcastically.

‘What?!’ she asked.

‘You were defending him just now. Why? You still like him? He’s your crush after all,’ he replied, coldly.

Even though he said in his cold tones, Jessica sensed something in his voices and his gazes. Junhyung is talking with his eyes, telling her that he’s afraid of losing her, telling her that he is sad and hurt because she defended GD just now.

 

‘Ani, I don’t like him anymore. There is only you in my heart, you know that, right?’ Jessica coaxed while smiling.

The other Beast members and her friends are talking to each other, letting YongSica settled their argument.

 

Junhyung just stared at her with his cold face whereas she is smiling at him. She brushed his bruised lips and caressed his bruised cheek, lovingly.

‘Is it hurts?’ she asked.

‘Yep,’ he replied.

 

Jessica leaned in and kissed his lips and his cheek, kissing all the bruises on his handsome face.

‘Is it still hurt?’ she asked, sweetly.

‘Not anymore,’ he replied and smiled, lightly.

 

That light smile is like a wide grin if it’s coming from Yong Junhyung. Jessica smiled and she hugged him, tightly. She rested her head on his broad chest and locked her arms on his waist.

‘You know how much I love you, right? You know that I can’t live without you, right?’ Junhyung whispered to her.

‘I know and I love you too,’ she said, on his chest.

 

Junhyung planted a kiss on the top of her head and hugged her, tightly.

‘So, it only takes 5 minutes for Jung Jessica to melt the cold-hearted Popping Dragon a.k.a Yong Junhyung,’ Doojoon said, teasingly.

‘Woww, a new record! The last time I remembered, it took 6 minutes,’ Kikwang teased too.

‘Oh, shut up,’ Junghyun snapped coldly while Jessica is just smiling, in his warm arms.

 

‘Well, only Jung Jessica can control and melted Yong Junhyung,’ Tiffany teased too.

‘That’s the fact that everyone knows,’ Yuri agreed.

‘At least…’ before Donwoon could say his words, Junhyung cuts in.

‘Shut the hell up, will you?’ Junhyung asked, with his usual cold face.

‘Fine~~’ Donwoon chuckled.

No matter how cold and grim Junhyung face is, all the Beast members and the girls are already used to it. He is the type of guy that never smiles except when he’s with Jessica. Even though he looks and acted cold, but all of them already know him really well. They know that he is a good guy despite his coldness. The Beast members know him since they were kids, they are childhood friends.

 

 

‘Let’s go, I wanted to show something to you,’ Junhyung told Jessica while broke their hugs.

‘What is it?’ Jessica asked.

‘Come, I will show you,’ he told.

Junhyung stood up while holding Jessica’s hand.

 

‘We will be in the practice room. Don’t come, I need some privacy with my girl,’ Junhyung told s and the girls.

‘Arasso. Have your moment,’ Yoseob said while rolling his eyes.

‘Neh, have your moment,’ Yoona said, teasingly.

 

‘Bye, see you later,’ Jessica said while waving her hand to her friends.

‘Bye, Jess. Have fun!’ Doojoon yelled.

 

Junhyung and Jessica walked together to their usual practice room by holding hands. The practice room belongs to the Beast members personally because no one dares to go into that room. It’s Beast’s usual spot for them to hang out and to practice their B-boying and dancing.

GD is watching YongSica couple with jealousy and broken-heart. He knows he will never get a chance with Jessica because she loves Junhyung so much. However, he will never give up because giving up is not in G-Dragon’s dictionary.

 

 

 

 

In the room

‘What is it that you wanted to show me?’ Jessica asked her boyfriend.

‘Ermm, nothing. I just wanted to be alone with you,’ Junhyung told.

Jessica smiled at his answer.

 

‘You always said that you wanted me to teach you dance, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh~’

‘Come, I’ll teach you some simple step of dancing,’ he said.

‘Yeayyy!’ she squealed, excitedly.

Junhyung chuckled at his girl’s childish yet cute acts.

 

The through is, Beast is really great in dancing. They always enter dancing competitions and often got 1st place. Sometimes, they lost to Big Bang. Beast’s dancing is all about b-boying and break-dance whereas for Big Bang, they do variety of dancing styles.

Beast’s dancing is always manly, serious and b-boying. They never tried something different like cutesy or sweetness. The other members wanted to do it but Junhyung will never agree and will never allow them to do that.

Whereas, Big Bang sometimes do a parody of girl groups’ dance. They often inserted some sweetness in their dancing, to give varieties. That’s why many girls are crazy about them, especially at GD. He is handsome, cool, charismatic and cute too.

 

 

‘Junnie, are you day-dreaming?’ Jessica asked while snapping her fingers in front of Junhyung’s face.

‘Oh, sorry,’ Junhyung apologized.

‘Teach me now,’ she demanded, cutely.

‘Arasso,’ he said.

 

Junhyung began to teach Jessica in dancing. He taught simple steps to her. She is happily learning from Junhyung. She often makes a mistake and will burst out in giggles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter