BaekSica pt. 3

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rooftop

 

‘Do you really love her?’ Luhan asked Baekhyun.

Both of them sit on the broken tables that are scattered at the rooftop.

‘I do,’ Baekhyun replied, firmly.

 

‘Do you remember when you asked me about my feeling towards her?’ Luhan asked.

‘Neh, hyung.. I want to know it right now,’ Baekhyun replied while looking at the older guy.

‘Jessica is a special girl to me. She is very special in my life.. I love her so much,’ Luhan confessed.

Baekhyun secretly clenches his fists.

 

 

‘I guess, we are rival now, hyung,’ Baekhyun spoke.

‘Ani, you don’t understand…. I love her so much as my own little sister,’ Luhan confessed the truth.

‘Sister?’

‘Neh, she is like a sister to me.. Why? Because she is the girl that my dearest friend loves and treasures so much,’ Luhan told him.

‘Your friend? I don’t understand, hyung,’ Baekhyun asked, confused.

‘I have a friend that I treat like my own dunseng, Oh Sehun… He is my best friend, my partner in crime and like a dunseng to me… He was a part of EXO too. He came when you left to Busan… You never met him, right? Because he’s always with Jessica whenever you came to visit us… He is Jessica’s boyfriend,’ Luhan told the story.

‘Her boyfriend??’ Baekhyun asked, shocked.

‘Neh, her boyfriend that she loves so much more than anything.’

 

‘But, why do any of you never tell me about this Sehun guy before?’ Baekhyun asked.

‘I don’t know.. Maybe we just forget to tell you,’ Luhan replied with a bitter smile.

‘But, where is he now?’ Baekhyun eagerly asked.

‘Where is he? Where is he?... He is far away from us, so far away,’ Luhan told with teary eyes.

 

 

-flashback-

 

‘Oh Sehun, fighting!’ Jessica cheered loudly for her handsome boyfriend.

Sehun flashes his attractive smiles and gives a flying kiss to his gorgeous girlfriend, Jessica. She widely grins while waving her hand at him while the other girls gasp in envy and jealousy.

Sehun and Luhan are in the same football team and they are having a match right now.

 

‘Yah! Stop squealing over your boyfriend like that,’ Yuri scoffed.

‘Oh, honey! Don’t be jealous! You can always choose between these 9 guys,’ Jessica said while pointing to the other EXO boys who are sitting in front of them.

‘Shiro, I want your Yunho oppa!’ Yuri claimed.

‘Andwe! My oppa is forbidden!’ Jessica objected.

‘And I want Luhan oppa!’ Tiffany joked.

‘Andwe! Not my Luhan oppa!’ Jessica opposed again.

‘Yahhh! You already have Sehun oppa…So, give us a chance with Luhan and Yunho oppa,’ Taeyeon complained.

‘Andwe! I don’t want to have any of you as my sister-in-laws,’ Jessica poked her tongue at her friends.

The boys laugh at the girls’ cute bickering.

 

When Sehun scores a goal, Jessica and the girls cheer like a maniac, especially Jessica. She is so happy and proud with her boyfriend.

‘Oppa, jjang!’ Jessica applauded when Sehun approaches her after the game.

‘Thank you, love,’ Sehun winked at her.

She smiles and wipes his sweaty face with a towel.

 

‘Aigoooo, I am jealous with you, Sehun-ah… I need to find a girlfriend ASAP,’ Luhan sighed at the couple’s lover-dovey moments.

‘Oppa, these girls volunteer to be your girlfriend. Just choose any of them,’ Jessica said while pointing to her friends.

‘Really? Should I?’ Luhan asked with eager face.

‘Lulu oppa, pick me!’ Tiffany squealed.

‘Me! Me!’ Sooyoung joined too.
 

‘Yahh, andwe! Get away from my oppa,’ Jessica shoved her friends while pulling Luhan towards her.

She hugs both Sehun’s and Luhan’s arms; on her left and right sides.

 

 

‘Yah, you are so possessive! Not enough with your Sehunnie oppa?’ Yuri teased.

‘Sehun oppa is my boyfriend whereas Luhan oppa is my oppa. So, stay away from my oppadeul,’ Jessica warned, playfully.

Luhan chuckles while ruffling the cute girl’s brunette hair while Sehun just smiles at his adorable girlfriend and his best buddy.

 

‘So, let’s celebrate for your win today,’ Chanyeol suggested.

‘That’s a really good idea… We will be back in a few minutes,’ Luhan told his friends. He and Sehun want to take a quick shower and change their clothes in the locker room.

‘Alright, we will wait here,’ DO said.

 

‘I’ll be back very quick,’ Sehun said to Jessica after giving a peck on her lips.

Jessica nods while sweetly smiling at her handsome boyfriend.

 

 

They go to a famous restaurant in the town, to celebrate Luhan and Sehun’s winning match. They enjoy spending times together and keep on changing stories about each other.

‘Who are you texting?’ Sehun asked Jessica, who is texting someone with her phone.

‘Yunho oppa.. He will be worry if I don’t tell him I will be coming home late,’ Jessica told him.

‘Tell him I’m with you and I will send you home safe and sound,’ Sehun said.

‘I did,’ she replied while sweetly smiling at him.

He smiles too, showing his pretty eye-smiles that she loves so much.

 

Jessica leans in and wraps her arms around Sehun’s waist. She comfortably rests in his warm embraces.

Luhan flashes a happy smile to see the lovebirds. He knows how much both of them love each other. He is happy for both of his precious dungsengs.

Sehun is conversing with his friends while tightly embracing Jessica whereas Jessica is just listening to her friends’ conversations. She will occasionally join in their talks.

‘Ahh,’ Sehun shoved a slice of meat to Jessica, wanted to feed her.

Jessica gladly opens and chews the tasty meat.

‘It’s really delicious,’ she squealed, cutely.

‘Really? So, you must eat more,’ Sehun said.

‘I will!’ she exclaimed while opening , asking Sehun to feed her again.

He smiles before gladly feeds his adorable and lovable lover.

 

 

‘Aigoooo… My eyes hurt,’ Tiffany teased the HunSica couple.

‘Then, just close your eyes with blind fold,’ Jessica coolly said.

‘Aishh, chincha! I’m really jealous you know… I want a boyfriend who will treat me like Sehun oppa treat you,’ Tiffany whined.

‘Fany-ah, I can be that guy for you,’ Chanyeol said with his goofy smiles.

‘Shiro! You are ugly especially with that creepy smile,’ Tiffany scoffed.

‘Yah!!’ Chanyeol reacted while the others laughed at him.

 

After a while, Sehun excuses himself to the washroom.

‘Guys and girls, it’s my parent’s anniversary soon. Do you have any idea to make a surprise for them? And any suggestion for the perfect present?’ Kai spoke.

‘Wah, your parent’s anniversary! It’s really good to make a surprise for them and present them a meaningful gift. I always did that for my parents,’ Hyoyeon said with excitement.

‘So, any suggestion?’ Kai asked, eagerly.

‘How about a surprise party? You invite all your relatives and close friends of your parents,’ Yuri suggested.

‘Or just celebrate with your family. It’s more meaningful rather than organizing a big party, you know,’ Chen told him.

‘I agree with Chen oppa,’ Yoona added.

 

‘Any other ideas?’ Kai asked again.

‘I’m not creative in this matter. Sica is the creative one,’ Sooyoung bluntly said.

‘Sica, any idea for my parent’s anniversary?’ Kai asked but when he noticed the sadness plastered on her face, that’s when he realized his bad mistake.

Sooyoung reacts the same with Kai too while covering in guilt. All of them always avoid talking about parents in front of Jessica but today, it just unconsciously slips out from Kai’s mouth.

 

 

‘Sica,’ Luhan softly called her.

‘Emmm,’ Jessica shortly responded with her gloomy and sad face.

‘Hey, don’t be sad,’ Luhan coaxed while her hair.

She just shakes her head with teary eyes.

 

‘Sica-ah, I’m so sorry,’ Kai apologized with deep guilt.

‘It’s okay, oppa.. I understand… I’m sorry that I don’t have any idea to suggest to you,’ Jessica said with her eyes b with tears.

‘Sica.. I’m sorry too,’ Sooyoung apologized seeing her friend’s sadness.

The others are all apologetically looking at Jessica. They want to console her but they don’t know how because she looks so broken.

 

‘Hey princess, no more crying, remember?’ Luhan said while wiping a stain of tears that dropped from her puppy eyes.

Jessica just nods while gazing down on the floor, hiding her wet eyes. Luhan gently pats her head, trying to calm her.

Right then, Sehun returns from the washroom. He is shocked to see Jessica’s state. In just a glimpse, he already knows that his lover is broken and sad.

 

‘What happened?’ Sehun quietly asked Luhan.

Luhan points at Kai as an answer to Sehun’s question. Kai mouths an apology while mumbling something about parents. Sehun gets the hint and nods.

Sehun sits beside Jessica while holding her hand.

 

‘Hey gorgeous, why so sad?’ Sehun whispered while peaking at her sad face.

Jessica quickly throws herself into Sehun’s arms, burying her head on his broad chest. Sehun wraps his arms around her petite frame. He feels something warm on his chest; her tears. She is quietly sobbing on his chest, in his arms.

Sehun shushes while gently patting her back.

‘It’s okay.. I’m here with you,’ Sehun hushed with his sweetest voice.

 

Kai feels really guilty seeing Jessica’s state. All of them knows how broken she is when she lost her parents in a car accident. She keeps on blaming herself for her parent’s death. She is totally losing it until Sehun saves her. If not because of Sehun, Jessica will still locking herself in her room, doesn’t want to meet with anyone and keeps on blaming herself. Sehun is the one who brings her back to her cheerful and cute sides. Sehun is her savior, her angel, along with her brother, Yunho; the only family she has now.

After a while, Jessica finally stops crying. Sehun wipes off her wet cheeks and plants a kiss on her forehead.

‘Let’s go home, okay?’ Sehun softly said.

Jessica just nods, still looking sad.

 

‘Sorry guys, we need to leave now.. I’ll see you tomorrow at college, okay?’ Sehun told his friends.

‘Neh, okay,’ they replied.

‘Sorry,’ Kai apologized again.

Sehun shakes his head while smiling at his friend. He knows Kai is not at fault.

 

‘Don’t feel guilty, Kai oppa. I don’t blame you,’ Jessica spoke while forcing a light smile.

‘Neh…Kombawo, Sica-ah,’ Kai said with a guilty smile.

 

‘Hyung, we leave first,’ Sehun told Luhan.

‘Alrigth… Take care of my dunseng,’ Luhan reminded him regarding Jessica.

‘With all my heart,’ Sehun vowed.

Luhan smiles while nodding at him.

 

 

 

Sehun and Jessica leave the restaurant and walks to Jessica’s house.

‘Oppa, I miss my mum and dad so much,’ Jessica spoke while they were walking hand-in-hand.

‘I know.. I miss them too but, you are a strong girl, right?’ Sehun coaxed her.

‘If it’s not because of me, mummy and daddy will still be here with me,’ she said with teary eyes.

‘Hey, how many times have I told you? Stop blaming yourself.. It’s not your fault. It’s all God’s fate,’ he consoled his broken lover.

‘But, if I did not being stubborn and insisted them to pick me up from Fany’s house, they won’t be in that accident and they won’t be dead. They won’t leave me forever if I didn’t being stubborn on that day,’ she sobbed.

 

Sehun pulls her into his arms, embracing her with his protective arms.

‘Please stop blaming yourself.. You promised me, right? To never blame yourself again.. Your parents will be sad if they heard you said that,’ he coaxed while rubbing her back.

‘But, it is my fault, oppa,’ she sobbed on his chest.

 

Sehun parts their hugs and holds both of her hand.

‘Listen here, Jung Sooyeon…. That accident is a fate from God. You cannot change that, no one can change that…. The best thing for you to do is to accept the fact and move on. I know it is very hard to face it, losing both of your parents.. But, you must be strong.. If you keep on blaming yourself, you will lose it… Besides, you have Yunho hyung and me with you.. We are always here with you so, be strong,’ he softly coaxed her with his eyes stared right into hers.

‘You won’t leave me, right oppa? You won’t leave me like my parents did, right?’ Jessica asked with tears.

‘Silly girl, of course I won’t leave you. I will never leave you,’ he hushed with a warm smile while wiping off her tears.

‘Promise? Promise that you won’t ever leave me? That you will always by my side?’ she asked again.

‘Yes, my princess.. I won’t go anywhere. I will stick to you for the rest of my life,’ he vowed, earnestly.

He leans in and lands his lips against hers. They kiss softly and gently, tying their eternal loves for each other.

 

After that, Sehun walks her home and leave.

 

Sehun and Jessica are having a date at an amusement park. Both of them are having so much fun.

They walk hand-in-hand, ice-creams and lollipops, take couple photos at the booth and kissing and hugging each other. Many eyes take a second glance at them because of their visuals. They are a pair of visual shock couple; a very handsome and tall guy with a very gorgeous and cute girl. Everyone admire the handsome, good-looking and lovely couple.

 

‘I am having so much fun today. Thanks, oppa,’ Jessica thanked with a wide grin when they were resting on a bench.

‘Me too… It’s great to have a date here,’ Sehun said while smiling too, showing his attractive eye-smiles.

She leans her head on his shoulder, resting. His shoulder has been her favorite place to rest. She feels really comfortable leaning on him.

Sehun plants a tender kiss on her crown. They stay there for a while before leaving.

 

 

Sehun and Jessica are heading back from the amusement park. They are walking to the nearby restaurant, to have their lunch.

Jessica is really hungry and she couldn’t want to dig on delicious foods. She walks ahead of Sehun, leaving him behind.

‘Oppa, palli!’ she whined with aegyo.

‘Arasso,’ Sehun replied while smiling.

 

They need to cross a road and by looking only on her right, Jessica starts to walk across the road.

Right then, she hears a loud honk and Sehun’s scream,’ Sica!!!’.

 

Sehun pushes her to the other side and a van hits him so hard at the same moment.

‘Oppa!!!!!!!’ Jessica screamed before she fainted after seeing unconscious Sehun laying on the road with bloods cover his body.

 

-end of flashback-

 

‘Sehun died in that accident,’ Luhan finished his story and a tear dropped from his eyes.

‘He’s dead?’ Baekhyun gasped.

‘Yeah… So Jessica lost another person that she loves and treasures the most in this world… Losing Sehun is fatal to her. When she lost her parents, Sehun is there for her; coaxing and consoling her. That’s how she manages to survive from the loss of her parents… But, experiencing another loss is fatal to her. She’s not being herself for almost 6 months.. Yunho hyung and me tried hard to cure her from her grieve but, we never succeed… The worst is, she blames herself again for Sehun’s death. She said that she is a bad luck to everyone around her; she brings misfortune to them. She claims that she is the cause of her parent’s and Sehun’s death….. And to make it worst, Yunho hyung needed to leave to State to make money for both of them.. He is forced to leave Sica alone for two years, to support Jessica’s life…. Jessica always thinks that after causing her parent’s and Sehun’s death, she makes her brother’s life miserable and hard in order to support and raise her…. After that, she is totally changed. She is not the same old adorable, cute and cheerful Jessica. She becomes an ice princess. Shutting her heart and world from people around her…She lives in her past and I know she still blames herself for Sehun’s death,’ Luhan told with tears.

Baekhyun is speechl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter