JaeSica 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s Jessica spotted together in Japan!

Taecyeon and Jessica’s picture together in Japan, spread!

Taecyeon and Jessica’s rumors are on fire again!

Are Taecyeon and Jessica really dating?

 

 

‘Damn!!!’ he yelled with anger and jealousy while slamming his fist on the table.

‘Hyung, calm down!’ Top said to him.

‘How can I calm when my girlfriend, my GIRLFRIEND is constantly caught in rumors with that guy?!’ he shouted.

‘Hyung, it’s just a rumor,’ Yoochun tried to calm his friend.

‘Before this it’s maybe just a rumor but now, there are pictures of them together!’ he said with anger and hurts.

‘You should asked her. I believe they are just friend. You know her, right? The socialite, the American girl,’ Hyunjoong told him as a-matter-of-fact.

‘I don’t know what to think anymore,’ he said while ruffling his hair, miserably.

 

 

‘Jaejoong hyung, you should talk to Sica about this. You know her, she is not that kind of girl, we all know that. And we all know that she loves you so much,’ Junsu said kindly.

‘Did she still loves me? You know it’s so hard for me to meet with her now. With her crazy schedules, my busy schedules and SME’s threat,’ Jaejoong said weakly.

‘Hyung, don’t be stupid. Both of you love each other so much. Don’t let this small matter, this rumors ruin your 5 years of relationship,’ Yoochun advised him.

‘That’s right,’ Hyunjoong agreed.

‘Aishh, mullayo...I don’t know what to think....Now,  I just want to drink,’ Jaejoong said while drinking a bottle of wine.

All his friends shook their head at his acts.

 

 

Jaejoong looks so miserable, hurts, sad and angry because of the latest rumors about his girfriend, SNSD’s Jessica. Jaejoong and Jessica have been in relationship since 2007. They have go throught a lot in maintaining their relationship.

They fought, broke up and get back together again for several times. And now, with Jaejoong is out of SME, it’s really hard for them to maintain their relationship.

Jessica is always busy with her activities with SNSD while Jaejoong with JYJ. They rarely meet and barely spend time together like other couples. The worst is, there are always hot guys who are pursuing Jessica, hot male idols. It’s really challenging Jaejoong’s jealousy and feeling. He is really jealous and angry whenever she is caught in rumors with male idols.

It’s the same with Jaejoong. There are many hot girls who are after him but his heart and his eyes are only for his soulmate, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong is drunk because he drink too much wine. Junsu and Yoochun brought the drunk-Jaejoong to his apartment.

‘Sic...Sica...Sicca...bab...baby... I miss you...I miss...you so...so..much......,’ Jaejoong mumbled while hiccuping, drunk.

‘Aigoo, hyung. Your baby is not here,’ Junsu said while bringing Jaejoong to his room.

‘Bab...baby....I love you...Don’t...don’t...leave me...Sica ba..baby,’ Jaejoong keep on mumbling.

 

Both Yoochun and Junsu let Jaejoong lied down on his bed. He’s already fallen asleep while still mentioning Jessica.

‘Should we call her?’ Yoochun asked Junsu.

‘I think we should,’ Junsu answered while looking at Jaejoong, feeling sorry for him.

 

Yoochun took his phone and dialled his dungseng’s number. After several seconds, an angelic voice is heard.

 

Sica: Oppa~~~~~

Yoochun: Oh, Sica-ah.....

Sica: Oppa, where is Jae oppa? He doesn’t answer my calls and text messages since this morning..

Yoochun: Well, your boyfriend is completely drunk now. He is sleeping...

Sica: Drunk?

Yoochun: Yep, he is drunk because he is upset and angry with your latest gossips..

Sica: Ah, he already knew?

Yoochun: Yep, he saw n read all the rumors...

Sica: That’s why he’s been avoiding me?

Yoochun: Yep, he is sad and upset.. You can’t blame him.. i think i will be just like him if my girlfriend is caught in scandals like that too..

Sica: Aigoo, oppa~~~~... You know that Taec oppa is just a friend, not more than that...

Yoochun: I know but still, you are constantly caught in rumors with him. That’s why Jaejoong hyung is upset..

Sica: Ottoke? What should I do?

Yoochun: I think you need to come here and take care of him... Can you do that?

Sica: Yeah, I will be there in minutes...

Yoochun: Okay, i’ll be waiting..

Sica: Bye, oppa~~~

Yoochun: Bye, Sica~~~~

 

 

 

After that, both Yoochun and Junsu walked out from Jae’s bedroom. They sat o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter