TopSica 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At BB’s dorm.

Seungri, GD and Daesung are drooling and squealing like crazy fanboys while watching stuffs on the webs. Taeyang who is leaning on the couch is really curious and he joins s.

‘Yahh, all of you will kill by Top hyung if he knows about this,’ Taeyang told but his eyes are fixed on the laptop’s screen too.

‘Hyung, he can’t blame us. All guys will be drooling like us when they saw these,’ Seungri told.

‘And you are drooling too, Youngbae,’ GD said.

‘No..’

‘Hyung, don’t lie. You are not even blinking,’ Daesung told.

‘Yahh, Kang Daesung,’ Taeyang yelled even though s are telling the truth.

 

‘What are you guys looking at?’ a deep manly voice asked them.

Suengri and GD quickly cover the laptop’s screen with their hands while Daesung blocks Top’s sight by standing in front of him.

 

‘Yahh, what are you doing? Let me see it,’ Top told with his deep voice.

‘No..nno..it’s nothing, hyung,’ Daesung stuttered.

‘It’s really nothing, hyung. Just some gossips,’ Taeyang told, sweating.

‘Gossips? Let me see it,’ Top told while pushing Daesung aside.

 

‘Hyung, it’s nothing..it’s..it’s really nothing,’ GD stuttered.

‘Neh, hyung. It’s just my nonsense stuffs, like always,’ Seungri told.

‘But I saw that all of you are drooling. What is it?’ Top asked.

‘No, nothing,’ GD told again.

 

Top feels weird by s act and he pushed GD’s and Seungri’s hand from the screen. As soon as his eyes saw the screen, his eyes and mouth are wide open, shocked.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3LjnMlK6No

 

The other BB members quickly retreated and distance themselves from Top, who is still looking at the pictures and fancam vid.

‘Hyung, it’s not me. It’s Seungri who started,’ GD told.

‘Nooo, it’s Daesung hyung,’ Seungri said desperately.

‘Yahh, it’s not me, hyung. It’s Youngbae hyung,’ Daesung told.

‘Yahh, all three of you are the masterminds,’ Taeyang said loudly.

 

Top didn’t say anything and is still looking at the pictures and video with grim and serious face.

‘So, you are drooling over those pictures and fancam?’ Top asked them with his cold and deep voice.

‘A..ani.. we just incidentally found the pictures. It’s hot among netizens,’ Seungri told, stuttered.

‘Neh, hyung. We were surfing internet when we found those pictures and video,’ GD told.

 

‘Yahhh, she’s your sister in law. How could you drooling over her?’ Top asked grimly.

‘You can’t blame us when we have such a hot and y sister in law,’ GD said as a matter-of-fact.

‘That’s right, hyung,’ Daesung agreed.

‘Jiyong is quite making the point, hyung,’ Taeyang told, agreed too.

 

‘Aishhh, that girl. Is she trying to kill me?’ Top groaned.

‘Mwe? Kill you because of your jealousy?’ GD asked, teasingly.

‘Why did she wore something like that?’ Top sighed again.

‘Hyung, she is JESSICA, American girl. What do you expect?’ Taeyang told.

‘Her fashion sense is really great. I like her style so much. She looks freaking hot, look at her y back..And when the wind blown her hair, she looks so smexy,’ GD told excitedly.

‘Yahh!’ Top yelled.

 

‘Opps, sorry,’ GD said playfully while covering his mouth.

‘Jiyong is right, hyung. Our sister in law is a fashionista and hot. I like her casual clothes so much,’ Taeyang told.

‘I hate it,’ Top said.

‘Mwe? Because it’s too y and revealing?’ Seungri asked.

‘It’s obvious,’ Top told grimly.

‘Hyung, you should be proud because of her fashion sense. She is the female version of ME,’ GD said playfully.

Top shots a glare at GD.

 

‘Sorry, joking,’ GD told while laughing at Top’s jealousy.

‘Have you met her recently?’ Taeyang asked.

‘No, not yet. She’s too busy,’ Top said, upset.

‘SNSD is really busy nowadays,’ Daesung said, knowing his hyung’s feeling.

‘Why don’t you call her?’ Taeyang asked.

‘I did but she’s too busy to talk to me,’ Top told.

‘Ah, she must be really busy,’ GD said.

‘I guess….Closed all of these. If I caught you drooling over my girl again, I will kill all of you,’ Top warned them.

‘Neh~~’ all of them said in unison.

 

 

Top walks to his room and shuts himself inside. Seungri is still secretly drooling over Jessica’s pictures. GD, knowing his maknae, just shook his head. Then, someone is buzzing their door bell. Daesung lazily walks to the front door.

After a couple of minutes, he is back in the leaving room with a gorgeous girl. She is wearing a short pant with a white tube and a grey cardigan. She looks so hot and y in her casual clothes, like always.

‘Hi guys,’ she greeted.

‘Hi, Sica. Long time no see,’ GD greeted her.

‘Hi Sica,’ Taeyang greeted.

‘Nooonaaa~~~’ Seungri whined cutely but annoying.

 

Taeyang throws a pillow at Seungri and it hits him right on his face.

‘I’m a bit busy these few weeks. Where is Top oppa?’ she asked.

‘In his room,’ Daesung told.

‘Go on. He misses you like crazy,’ GD told her.

‘Really?’ she asked while smiling.

‘Yepp,’ all four of them answered in unison.

‘See you later,’ Jessica said casually and walks to Top’s room.

 

 

She slowly opens the door and saw Top is on the chair, back-facing her. She walks to him, slowly and she wrapped her arms around his neck, lovingly.

‘I miss you,’ she whispered softly to him.

Her cheek is leaning against his.

 

Top just keeps in silent and that’s make Jessica feels weird.

‘What’s wrong? Are you okay?’ she asked worriedly with her angelic voice, her arms still locking around his neck.

‘I’m fine,’ he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter